Originally posted by: ...Seema...

Fabulous update

Abhay n piya went on a date
Misha n kabir too
Loved their date n convo
God maithilli went there n took away piya in disguise
Misha followed her
Kabir saw DAT abhay was in danger n he informed chand
Maithilli showed her real face to piya n misha n misha is shocked n wanted to save her sis
Abhay is in so much pain
Ohhh story is coming to an end
Gonna miss it fr sure

Thanks dear
Glad you liked those parts they were tough pne for me 😳
Am really happy you all liked it 😊 πŸ˜›
Asshi... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
Chapter 12 - His Fight

Abhay screamed as silver burned him badly, weakening him. Moreover he was feeling like Piya is in danger.

The leader of werewolves clan stood in front of him with smirk - "Maithli thought we are fool to dance on her tunes that we have no plans our, but she forgot we are werewolves who has been winning from Vampires for centuries"

"Maithli did this? But she is not here means Piya.. I have to get out of here?" Abhay thought wincing in pain

The leader took the stake to stab him while Abhay used his strength to get out of chains. Before leader could stab Abhay he break the chains with his full strength shocking the werewolves. The leader's eyes widened and before she could understand anything Abhay snatched the stake and stabbed it in her heart.

Chand and Haseena with other vampires reached there and saw Abhay killing werewolves leader. Vampires start to fight with other werewolves while Abhay rushed towards Chand.

"Abhay you should go home you are hurt we'll look here" Chand said

"No dad I have to save Piya.. I'm going to find her" Abhay said desperately while in pain

Abhay didn't waited for Chand reply and rushed to find Piya which he guessed must be in opposite side.

Misha was startled. A hand hold her neck tightly from back. She saw Maithli from the corner of her eyes. She was scared to see her so close with her fangs and blue eyes.

"Bhut pyar karty ho isse? Hum bhi karte hain na Abhyainder se jisse tumne hum se cheen liya" Maithli gritted

"Maithli please leave her! You have problem with me right? Please leave her please" Piya cried

"Kyun? Kyun chor dain? Dard ho rha h? I know you don't care for your life so it will be less punishment for you lekin ye isse to pyar karty ho na? Tumhe bhi dard mehsoos hone chahye jo humne mehsoos kiya tha ye tumhry saza hogy humare Abhyainder se pyaar krne ki" Maithli tightened her grip on Misha who winced in pain

Enjoying Piya pleas to leave Misha, Maithli looked up and then pointed her fangs towards Misha neck, ready to bite her. Her fangs had just touched Misha neck when she heared the voice that stops her from piercing her fangs into Misha neck.

"Maithli... stop" Abhay shouted while gasping he was not able to stand straightly due to the bruises caused by silver and was holding his shoulder that was bruised by werewolves claws

"Abhay" Piya whispered surprised

Piya rushed towards Abhay seeing his disheveled condition.

"Abhay what happened to you? Who did this Abhay? And... and why did you come here please go from here Abhay please" Piya was extremely worried for Abhay

"Piya am fine. Nothing will happen to me" Abhay hold her hand

Maithli seethed in anger seeing them together. She tightened her grip on Misha so hard that she start to suffocate.

Piya and Abhay looked towards Misha as she heared her gasping for breath.

"Maithli leave her" Abhay said strongly

"Kyun Abhyainder? Ab tumhe is larki ki behn ki bhi fikr h? Sab ki fikar h tumhe siwaye humare kyun Abhyainder kyun" Maithli shouted in pain and left Misha who hold tree for support

Maithali walked towards Abhay

Abhay pointed Piya to help Misha who nodded and rush towards Misha. She hold Misha and stood near Abhay.

"Piya.. why is Maithli calling Abhay, Abhyainder? " Misha asked while gasping for breath, Maithli has hurt her neck very badly

Piya didn't care for what Misha said she was just worried for Abhay.

"Piya.. You go from here" Abhay said

"No Abhay you have to come with me" Piya said

"You love her? Her why? She is such a fool its her life in danger and she is sending you away who can save her" Maithli said angrily

"Isse pyar kehte hain Maithli wo pyar jisse bachane k liye Rajkumari Maithli ne apni jan dena pasnd ki thy but you will never understand it because you don't have heart you are a vampire an evil vampire" Abhay replied

"Abhyainder! " Maithli shouted "jis Rajkumari ki tum bat kr rhe ho wo hum hain jo aj bhi Abhyainder se utna hy pyar krty hain lekin tum... tum badl gye ho is insaan k pyar mai" Maithli looked at Piya angrily

"No you are not the Maithli I loved. She died... two hundred years back in the fire and you..You are just her body but I love her soul which has left your body two hundred years back I told you this that day too I don't love you" Abhay said

"Then why didn't you kill me that night? Why don't you kill me now? Why" Maithli shouted

"Because unlike you am not heartless as you are.. I jumped in that fire to save you. I died.. to save your life I can't take that life even if it is dead for which I gave my life" Abhay replied

"You love me Abhyainder. You still love me you love Piya because she has same face as mine nothing else" Maithli tried her luck

"No! I fall in love with her because she help me to get over your pain because she care for me more than you ever did I fall in love with her innocence with her pure heart not her face... I hated her for having your face but I fall in love with her heart" Abhay said with love

"You can't do this to me! How can you do this with me? I love you so much" Maithli shouted as tears of blood fall on her cheeks

"Yeah you love me so much to conspire against me with werewolves you love me so much that you didn't even wanted to come to me in two centuries you love me so much that you went with my brother Siddharth and live with him for Damn two centuries while you knew am dying every moment on losing you while you knew everything about me but choosed not to come I hate you for what you did" Abhay said with disgust

"Then kill me Abhyainder! Kill me! Finish this right here" Maithli shouted giving him stake

"No I can't do that! Because I may hate you but once I did love you and for those moments I spend with you as a human even my hatred will not allow me to kill you" Abhay shook his head

"Why do you always do this Abhyainder? Fine! you cannot kill me and I cannot kill you even cannot freeze you like that night she will bring you out again it's better I kill her then everything will be fine you will love me again" Maithli gritted her teeth looking at Piya

"No you cannot do this Maithli" Abhay stood in front of her

"Who will stop me Abhyainder? You? Have you seen your state? You are not in a state to stop me and you can't kill me" Maithli smiled

Abhay looked at her determined. His eyes turned blue as his fangs come out challenging Maithli.

Maithli was angry she shook her head.

"You are weak! You cannot win from me" Maithli replied

As Maithli rushed to attack on Piya, Abhay attacked her. They fight for some minutes until Maithli injured him. Abhay screamed in pain and fall on his knees. He was already injured and now Maithli has injured him more to even stand.

"You forced me to do this! But don't worry once I'll kill Piya I'll heal you" Maithli looked at Piya

Piya was in tears to see Abhay in pain - "Abhay" She said feeling his pain while supporting Misha who was breathing with difficulty

Piya was torn between Misha and Abhay. She stood there crying not caring for Maithli who was standing too close to her ready to bite.

Abhay looked at Piya.

"I have to save her" Abhay thought trying to stand up but falling back

Just when Maithli was about to bite Piya, Abhay rushed to take stake and stabbed Maithli. Maithli stepped away from Piya abd looked at Abhay shocked

"How..co.uld you? " Maithli stammered as sharp pain hit her

"Your forgot Maithli.. if I cannot kill you because I loved you once then I can even kill anyone for Piya whom I love" Abhay said while in pain

"being a leader you break the rule of killing vampire Abhyainder" Maithli gritted as she fall on floor

"No! You have break the rules and was going to bite a human that is against the rules so you are vampires enemy" she heared Abhay saying before she died

Stumbling Abhay reached Piya. Piya looked at her with pain. She was not able to see him in this state.

"Abhay" she whispered in pain she so wanted to hug him tight and help him some way but she was holding Misha who was not able to stand properly

"am fine" Abhay managed to say in pain

Abhay looked towards Misha and saw the nail marks on her neck.

"Let me heal her" Abhay whispered

"No Abhay you are weak to use your powers. I'll admit her to hospital" Piya said

"No! No one can do anything! Only a vampire can heal her! No medicines will work on her wound. Let me do this I can do it" Abhay replied

Piya nodded. She sat down helping Misha to hold her head straightly. Abhay ran his hands over Misha neck and the bruises disappears. Misha feel better in breathing. She sat properly while Abhay couldn't sat properly feeling more weak. Everything turned dizzy for Abhay, he tried to hold on himself but he faint and fall down. Piya gasped she quickly placed his head on her lap.

"What happens to you Abhay? Open your eyes please" Piya cried

Chand and Haseena reached there by then after winning from werewolves. Haseena was shocked to see Abhay state she quickly sat beside him.

"Abhay! What happened to him? " Haseena looked at Piya

"Maithli... Maithli hurt him. He doesn't listen to me he even healed Misha" Piya cried

Chand and Haseena looked at Misha shocked. They exchange glances. Haseena gestured Piya about Misha.

"Ahh don't worry she will not tell anyone I promise.. even papa knows don't worry" Piya make them believe

Haseena nodded. Misha was shocked. So many things were hidden from her and don't know what else is hidden.

"Haseena.. we should take Abhay home. We have to heal him" Chand hissed

Haseena nodded trying to control herself.

"I...I'll also come" Piya said hoping they agree

Haseena looked at Chand.

"No you should take Misha home" Chand said

"No! He is in this state due to me I'll come with you." Piya shook her head "Misha is completely fine now. Abhay healed her wounds. She will go with Kabir he must be waiting for her"

"Chand... I think we should allow her. As much Piya love give Abhay strength our powers can never" Haseena gave Chand a pleading look she wants her son to be fine that's it

Chand understood Haseena emotions. He nodded giving Piya the permission to come.

Chand and Haseena holded Abhay and supported his lifeless body. Piya too stood up. She looked at Misha.

"Mish I know you will manage you just talk with papa and tell him that am staying at Raichand place okay? " Piya said "and yes I don't know if Kabir is waiting or has left, you keep these car keys it's Abhay car" Piya handed Misha keys

"I'll be fine and...don't tell anyone about what you saw today no one should know Abhay truth okay? Promise me please" Piya said softly and looked at Misha with hope

Though Misha wanted explanation but she nodded thinking to talk with her father - "I promise"

Piya walked away with Raichands

Abhay won in his fight to protect everyone close to him and Piya but he himself was crushed badly now it was their turn to protect him for what he did for them. He is their saviour and bow they have to save him.

I'm working on the last party but am not able to get a nice closure for story can someone give me idea of how to end story next part is last and lot longer am still not able to complete it for am not finding an appropriate end the part is just going on and on with no end please gv some ideas if you can.

Enjoy
Asshi

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Supervampire thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
superb update...abhay is best
plz don't change abhay in human nd make abhiya together...no one know raichand truth excepted misha nd arnav
i don't know write the story so just wanted u write something like this
Asshi... thumbnail
Asshi... thumbnail

Thank you
Asshi... thumbnail

Originally posted by: Supervampire

superb update...abhay is best

plz don't change abhay in human nd make abhiya together...no one know raichand truth excepted misha nd arnav
i don't know write the story so just wanted u write something like this

Thanks
I know he is best πŸ˜› can't get enough of him in pkyek
He will not chng in human I like him as vampire
Abhiya are together don't worry
That's all right I really appreciate your views its always a pleasure to know what readers want πŸ˜›
...Seema... thumbnail
An emotional ride n v well written
Abhay was injured badly but he escaped
Maithilli n his convo was v v v well written
Abhay killed maithilli in order to save piya
He healed misha too
Haseena n chand reached dere n nw dey gonna heal their saviour their abhay may I ask whether u gonna show dem as such like a vampire n human then I think open ending will b more apt
Edited by ...Seema... - 7 years ago
Asshi... thumbnail

Originally posted by: ...Seema...

An emotional ride n v well written

Abhay was injured badly but he escaped
Maithilli n his convo was v v v well written
Abhay killed maithilli in order to save piya
He healed misha too
Haseena n chand reached dere n nw dey gonna heal their saviour their abhay may I ask whether u gonna show dem as such like a vampire n human then I think open ending will b more apt

Thanks dear glad you liked it
I didn't get your question completely but I will like to tell I'll keep them vampires no turning human angle