Fantastic update.
Loved it.😊
Cutie_Princezz thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Omg... 
Rey rejected her for taani... 
Nyc update dear... 
Eagerly waiting to know taani's reaction... 
Eagerly waiting for nxt update... 
Update soon... 
Thanks for pm... 
angelshah thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome update
Loved it
Cont soon
anum_6 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Awesome update
Great work
Cupcake. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
- | Chapter Twenty | -

Taani blinked twice, not being able to believe he had chose her over his first love. She was prepared to leave, but he surprised her yet again by choosing their nameless relationship over his first love.

She was sure he would leave but he proved her wrong, and deep down she was glad.

"So you want to continue this with me?" Taani asked him to confirm.

"Off course. I don't ask someone to move in with me just for time-pass." He murmured, staring down at her. He lifted his hand and tucked a strand of hair behind her ear.

"Hey! That someone has got a very nice name." She bite her lower lip to stop the smile that was forming up on her lips.

"A very beautiful name, i must say." He smiled softly at her.

"Fireball." Rey trickled his nose with hers and pulled her in bone crushing hug.

"Get off me now. You both the brothers are so muscular, always squeeze the poor me with your hugs." Taani gasped while pushing him off.

"Why does aryan hug you so tightly?" Rey broke the hug and look at her with seriousness in his eyes.

"Because he is my best friend." Taani responded back to him in duh tone. Rey narrowed his eyes at her, instead of saying anything, he picked her up in his arms and walked over the bed.

"Dude, you are obsessed with sex." Taani commented, sensing his intentions.

"And its all your fault. You have got such sexy body, i can't resist." Rey muttered under his breathe. He fell on the bed with her on top of him. She hoisted herself little and look at him.

"So you are saying i am irresistible?" Taani grinned.

"Never in my life i have ran behind a girl like i run behind you, begging for your attention." Rey muttered under his breathe, not meant for her to hear but she did and all she could do, was smile.

"Taani, i forgot to mention earlier but there is a party in my house this friday and you are coming with me." Rey informed her.

"You are little late, Reyaansh. Aryan invited me already and took me & aahana to shopping as well." Taani told him.

"So you are coming. Thats good." Rey mumbled softly. He was staring at her, her angelic face was glowing with happiness which made him smile as well. He loves to see her happy.

She try hard to hide but he had witness the pain in her brown orbs which she successfully hide behind her rebelliousness.

He wanted to ask her but not wanted to force her to tell him about her problems. He knew she is not ready to share them with him. And he will wait for that day because he knew behind the facade of rebellious girl there is a vulnerable girl hiding.

Shilpa was seated on chair opposite to his in his office cabin.

"Rey, whats happening? Kiara went to your house to meet uncle-auntie and they had forgiven her as well. Will you please tell me whats happening?" Shilpa questioned her best friend who looked up from his file and filled her about Kiara's truth.

"I told my parents about it, i think thats why they forgive her and its right actually, she hadn't done any bad." Rey shrugged in response.

Shilpa was shocked to know about everything.

"I understand, Rey, but be careful this time. I don't want you to get hurt again." Shilpa put up a comforting smile.

"I know, shilpa." Rey returned the smile. He was about to say something but his cell phone buzzed. He picked up his cell phone.

"Hello, kiddo." He picked up the call.

"Don't call me that." He chuckled when he heard her irritation filled tone from the other side.

"Okay. I won't, now tell me why did you called?"

"Reyaansh, I want you come home soon so that we can go to party together." Rey smiled slightly when he heard her response.

"I will be there by 5." Rey replied to her over the phone call.

"Cool! Bring some ice cream with you."

"Sure."

"Bye, Reyaansh."

"Bye, fireball." He let out a chuckle when he heard another frustration filled groan from the other side. He ended the call and turned to face Shilpa who was looking at him with suspicious looks.

"Are you dating someone?" Shilpa asked him straight forwardly.

Rey looked away, not knowing what to answer.

"Rey, don't even think of lying. I have been noticing you from past few days."

"Okay fine! I have someone in my life." Rey admitted, surprising his best friend who was not able to believe what she had heard but then she composed herself and look at him.

"I hope you don't commit the same mistake again. Don't trust someone so easily." Shilpa told him before she got up and left from there, leaving a puzzled Rey behind who just shrugged her words out of his mind and got busy with his office work.

Please do leave your feedback :)
Edited by Cupcake. - 7 years ago
IcecreamCupcake thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yipee...I am 1st.. 😉 Fab update yaar..Such a cute and Adorable moments of TaaRey..Totally loved it..Waiting for their Party..I want them to dance in Party yaar..it will look cute..Seriously last line of Shilpa made me shocked..I don't want this Shilpa to come in between TaaRey..Pls show some dance of TaaRey yaar..if not on Party at least in Private yaar..Waiting for next eagerly..Thanks for d pm..Edited by Yasmine16 - 7 years ago
I guess this shilpa is not a good news
Anyway nice and lovely update 
Plz update more and soon plz
taareycrazyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
awesome update
i loved the way taarey are healing each others pain
vo ek dusre k sath jo comfirtable bond share kr rhe h
i loved it yr
update soon beautiful...