Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pakpearl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
First of all...
Maya..
U've no idea how many times I've visited ur website only to be disappointed..

It's just a beautiful story..
the very title "Khushi" makes me super happy ðŸ˜ŠðŸ˜›ðŸ˜ƒ
A more Complicated ASR..
a more lovable,fiesty n not too naive Khushi ..
A better situation with more challenges n surprises..

I just read all the 8 parts..
AWESOME is the word I wanna utter..

Pls post here The Holi OS here..
I've not read it yet..
plsss ðŸ˜³
sunitikapoor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Khushi is not that nave as I was thinking...she knows what ASR is asking from her.  Beautifully narrated. You really surprises me with each and every chapter.
mayabhi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I still remember this chapter.. To be more specific, the part where he asks her to be his wife in every sense n she says yes..
Feel soo good to b able relive this story.. Thank you for reposting..
JalebiJane thumbnail
Reveur wrote:
How aptly this describes the skirmishes of this relationship. She would not have a lover in bed unless he was a lover in heart - she thought she didn't have such reservations. He would have had any other lover before Khushi but now that she was in his life, he wouldn't allow himself to do anything beyond her acceptance and he refused to loosen himself out with any of his previous (probable) flings. Neither of them know what they just agreed to. Not really. 

"Neither of them know what they just agreed to."

Well said.
JalebiJane thumbnail
pakpearl wrote:
It's just a beautiful story..
the very title "Khushi" makes me super happy ðŸ˜ŠðŸ˜›ðŸ˜ƒ
A more Complicated ASR..
a more lovable,fiesty n not too naive Khushi ..
A better situation with more challenges n surprises..

I just read all the 8 parts..
AWESOME is the word I wanna utter..

Pls post here The Holi OS here..
I've not read it yet..

Thank you for your kind words.

You have read OS Holi----because they became EPISODE 1 & EPISODE 2 of -Khushi-. ðŸ˜‰

JalebiJane thumbnail
mayabhi wrote: 
I still remember this chapter.. To be more specific, the part where he asks her to be his wife in every sense n she says yes..
Feel soo good to b able relive this story.. Thank you for reposting..

My pleasure.
This episode is the one most often mentioned by the Sisterhood. Maybe because we enjoy a bold Khushi. Especially one who surprises the man who is so rarely surprised .
canapoem thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
This is my first time reading this story and I am loving it.

Arnav is not that very impulsive person. He is much more mature and calm headed here.
And yes if he had loved her before the Shyam truth came out, then he must have developed some trust in her. I hope that trust is making him want to believe that Khushi is as much a victim as Anjali is.

And Khushi too, instead of being stupidly impulsive, is giving a lot of thought into her reactions and actions.

And this update was surprising when she said yes to his request of asking her to be his wife completely. 

Thank you for re posting this story. 
Rimi_BS thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Great story... I am loving it.. plz do continue...
JalebiJane thumbnail

KHUSHI by Maya (Episode 009)

WHEN ARNAV SINGH RAIZADA ASKED KHUSHI whether she would be his wife-in-full, whether she would allow him physical access to her, he had not expected an affirmative reply, spoken with resolute composure. Then confirmed in plain speech. Yes, her words yesterday at Holi had made him realize she was not indifferent to him----and subsequently made him realize that he wanted her with him always----but, Khushi did not know this. To her, he remained the man who had blackmailed her into a six-month marriage for which she still did not know the reason. Why then would she agree to remove all distance between them? 

He tried to read her eyes. Her eyes which were usually starkly expressive, were in this moment unfathomable.

"May I ask you a question?" she said, with her gaze unwaveringly focused on him.

He indicated she could.

"Why do you..uhm..want...this?"

She always asked difficult questions. Why did you have my payal? Why did you buy churiyas for me? Aap ko kya faraq padta hai?  But he knew that this was one question he had to answer with scrupulous honesty. No matter what the fallout.

He leaned back in his chair, folding his arms in front of him and said, "it's simple. I desire you."

On the word desire her eyes lowered to the tablecloth.

Had she anticipated something more sentimental? A declaration of love? He prepared himself for a refusal.

"I also desire you," came her low reply.

He swallowed hard. He found himself staring at her bent head. Had he won or lost? Khushi Kumari Gupta Singh Raizada had surprised him on multiple levels.

It seemed an appropriate time to leave. He settled the bill, and with a light touch at her elbow he led her to the car. She climbed into the passenger seat. As was becoming routine, he pulled the seatbelt across her torso and fastened it. He moved to close the door, when he felt her hand grip his forearm. She said, "before going forward, I have one condition."

He looked at her. He was aware that he held his breath.

"From now on, you will not speak to me or touch me like a husband if you are only doing it to show the family. It confuses me."

He nodded.

ALONE, KHUSHI ENTERED ARNAV'S BEDROOM. Their bedroom. And closed the door behind her. On shaky limbs she crossed over to the recliner and sat down swiftly, her hands gripping the edge. What have I done? Is it wrong? He is my husband.

She came to her feet and paced the space between recliner and bed. He's not a proper husband, Khushi! Only for six months. She sat again, this time on the edge of the bed. Oh, Devi Maiyya, what have I agreed to?

Once again, she was on her feet. Before he comes up, I'll go downstairs and tell him I've changed my mind. Yes! 

But I want him! She was back at the recliner. At what price, Khushi?  She leaned her head back, and covered her face with her hands.

What kind of girl are you?

This brought her back on her feet. Relax, Khushi. Relax. You are a married woman. This is all perfectly acceptable. 

You are not married. Not properly. It's a contract----for six months only! He blackmailed you!

Hearing Arnav's footsteps in the hall interrupted her internal debate. She dashed to the mirror and sat down at the stool.

Calm. Be Calm, Khushi. She began to remove her churiyas.

He entered the room, closing the door behind him. Then, he latched it.

Gather yourself, Khushi. She felt a surge of bravery and met his eyes in the mirror's reflection.  He approached her, at the same time removing his jacket----and setting it aside on the recliner. From behind, with his hands on her shoulders, he lifted her off the stool.

"Let me," he said, and his hands slid down from her shoulders to her hands. It sent a shiver through her body, and she had to break eye contact. He removed the bangles. And when that task was completed, he began to remove her earrings. His fingers worked deftly, but not so quickly that she didn't feel every touch. After he had removed her necklace, his fingers returned to the nape of her neck.

Almost like a voyeur, she observed them in the mirror's reflection. He gathered the weight of her hair, and swept it over her shoulder. The back of his hand slowly trailed down her back, leaving a scorching path. She saw in the reflection that his eyes echoed the movement of his hand. His fingers strayed to her blouse, and outlined the seamed edge.

She must have made a sound, because his eyes connected with hers in the mirror. He took two steps back, and said, "Khushi, remove your saree for me."

His words had such an effect on her she didn't know where to look. "I can't!"  she said immediately.

"You can," he stated.

A half minute must have passed and still he waited. Not patiently; not impatiently, either.

Khushi bit into her lower lip, and allowed her pallu to drop. She gathered it in her hands and slowly unwound her saree. The pleats fell away as she tugged, until she stood, in only her blouse and petticoat, her saree pooled on the floor. Her eyes travelled from the floor to catch her own reflection in the mirror. She didn't recognize herself. A girl-woman, slightly flushed, standing in a tiny blouse, which left her entire midriff bare. She met her husband's eyes in the mirror.

He spoke one word. "Unbelievable."

ARNAV HAD HARBOURED THIS FANTASY of Khushi removing her saree for him since the night of the calendar photo shoot. It had played out in his wicked mind in a myriad of ways, depending on his mood and inclination, but never could his imagination have done justice to the real woman.  Finally!----an uninhibited view of her beautiful torso. And his eyes made a feast of it. The narrow waist. That just-right tummy. Her sweet navel. And the petticoat tied low, just at the point where her hips swelled out.

He took a step forward to touch her. She turned to face him and at the same time took a few steps back. They had done this forward-backward dance several times previously. But this time Arnav halted. Was she unsure? Or insecure?

He was going too fast, he realized. He forgot that his desire for her had already taken him to places in his mind that she had no knowledge of. What he wanted from her----what he knew she was capable of giving----would only occur if she first discovered her own needs. He knew she trusted him; he also knew that she would never have said yes'  unless she wanted this too. Of course, he wanted her this very moment, but he wanted her own awakening more.

Arnav spoke but remained where he was. "Will you do something for me, Khushi? The way you disrobed for me just now----will you do that for me every night?"

He discerned a softening in Khushi's posture. Clearly, she was relieved.

She inclined her head to indicate yes.

"It's been a long day," he continued, "let's get some sleep. I'll take a quick shower and join you in a minute."

Jalebi Jane