Shravan's mind.. something fishy...

PprEDKV thumbnail
10th Anniversary Thumbnail Explorer Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
#1
Yesterday shravan said "Tumhari family ke tarah me bhi tumhe apni life se bahar fekna chahta hu... Nobody want u.."
That means he know that sumo's family members are selfish and want her to get out from their life..

When I read in wikipedia about EDKV, it was written that shravan teaches sumo about not to be so submissive to family members.

Is this his way of teaching her.. Is the show coming on its plot??

Why do I have a feeling that shravan knows that sumo is marrying Adi by force bcoz she is submissive to her family. This might be his plan to bring back her sumo??

I know I might be 99% popat. Bcoz nobody thought about this.

Plz somebody explain me if m right or wrong...

I don't know... this show has made me mad.. 😡


Created

Last reply

Replies

9

Views

822

Users

5

Likes

16

Frequent Posters

--Zehnaseeb-- thumbnail
16th Anniversary Thumbnail Stunner Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
#2
Hum sab abhi pagal ho gaye hain.. koi bhi right thinking ke mode pe nahi hain.. 😆 Pagalaye hain sab ke sab..
PprEDKV thumbnail
10th Anniversary Thumbnail Explorer Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
#3

Originally posted by: Teju_wkar

Hum sab abhi pagal ho gaye hain.. koi bhi right thinking ke mode pe nahi hain.. 😆 Pagalaye hain sab ke sab..


Right sab pagal ho gaye he...
Ab show ka name change kar lete hain.. EK SHOW PAGALO KE VASSTE 😆
Nitu789 thumbnail
10th Anniversary Thumbnail Voyager Thumbnail Commentator Level 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
#4
Hum pagal Nahi hai,Humara Dimmaag Kharap Ho Gaya hai CVs k wajah se ...Well I like ur Post ...Good thinking 😊
PprEDKV thumbnail
10th Anniversary Thumbnail Explorer Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
#5

Originally posted by: Nitu789

Hum pagal Nahi hai,Humara Dimmaag Kharap Ho Gaya hai CVs k wajah se ...Well I like ur Post ...Good thinking 😊


Ya CVs ne dimag kharab kar Diya he hamare . Disgusting 😡 🤢
neverlandspirit thumbnail
10th Anniversary Thumbnail Dazzler Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
#6
Well this is one story line that I would honestly love seeing the most, Shravan teaching Suman to not be so submissive to her family. I want him to show her that she has always done more than enough for them, that she doesn't owe them anything anymore...
I feel Suman always considers herself to be a burden on her family, so much that she feels she owes them her happiness, comfort and money as compensation for all that they have done for her.
And I want Shravan to realize this about Suman, And I want him to bring her out of his mentality.

We have already seen Sumo trying to restore Shravan's trust on women. He have seen his insecurities at play, and we have seen Sumo helping Shravan deal with it.

I liked this thought of yours, but at this point it is highly unlikely. Shravan is plain and clear mad at Sumo. He isn't seeing her situation properly, so I doubt this plot of yours would actually come into play. Maybe in the future, hopefully
--Amulya-- thumbnail
14th Anniversary Thumbnail Dazzler Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
#7
Well, I too felt the same... did he know that she submitted to her Nanu's demands!! but I can guarantee that Adi understood it and has even taunted Sumo that we're gonna wed in 5 days for Nanu's health...
--Zehnaseeb-- thumbnail
16th Anniversary Thumbnail Stunner Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
#8

Originally posted by: PprEDKV


Right sab pagal ho gaye he...
Ab show ka name change kar lete hain.. EK SHOW PAGALO KE VASSTE 😆

It should be "PAGALON KA SHOW PAGALON KE VAASTE".. 😆 sara dimag ka dahi banke rakha hain.. 😛😆
PprEDKV thumbnail
10th Anniversary Thumbnail Explorer Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
#9

Originally posted by: neverlandspirit

Well this is one story line that I would honestly love seeing the most, Shravan teaching Suman to not be so submissive to her family. I want him to show her that she has always done more than enough for them, that she doesn't owe them anything anymore...
I feel Suman always considers herself to be a burden on her family, so much that she feels she owes them her happiness, comfort and money as compensation for all that they have done for her.
And I want Shravan to realize this about Suman, And I want him to bring her out of his mentality.

We have already seen Sumo trying to restore Shravan's trust on women. He have seen his insecurities at play, and we have seen Sumo helping Shravan deal with it.

I liked this thought of yours, but at this point it is highly unlikely. Shravan is plain and clear mad at Sumo. He isn't seeing her situation properly, so I doubt this plot of yours would actually come into play. Maybe in the future, hopefully



Ya true. It's unlikely..
PprEDKV thumbnail
10th Anniversary Thumbnail Explorer Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
#10

Originally posted by: --Amulya--

Well, I too felt the same... did he know that she submitted to her Nanu's demands!! but I can guarantee that Adi understood it and has even taunted Sumo that we're gonna wed in 5 days for Nanu's health...



Ya if this would happen then I will be at the top of this world 😊

Related Topics

Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".