M_Nira thumbnail
15th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
#1
I must say it was one of the best episodes with so much depth, especially the dialogues by Atharv. And the small scene between Guddi and Vividha, Guddi is such a sweetheart.
But one scene which I loved the most is the scene where Atharv and Sujata were going after Kailashji literally dislodged them from the room, Atharv gently placed his hand on Vividha's cheek and said, "Khayal rakhna" , despite of Kailashji's presence, his bloody eyes with which he was glancing at them.
And with that scene I felt a kind of sukoon in my heart, like, Kailashji has tried so many things, he tried to create misunderstanding, he tried to make Vividha guilty--- but see you could not harm the beautiful understanding and trust they shared.
Someone has written in her post that they have become a big family and there is so much openness between them and I seriously love this openness which ViTharv are showing and their this small gesture towards each other making me, compelling me to fall for them with each passing day...!! 😊


Created

Last reply

Replies

3

Views

660

Users

3

Likes

15

Frequent Posters

whispa thumbnail
15th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
#2
The dialogues in today's episode were a class apart. Atharv spoke the lines we were all thinking. The writer of the show, Shilpa F D Mello really deserves alot of accolades for writing not just today's dialogues but many said by Atharv throughout the show on Women's rights and equality.
I just adore Guddi. She is such an Atharv fangirl. Thank goodness she is underage otherwise I would be worried about another potential triangle!😆

I loved the little gesture you talked about. Vitharv are so open about their love. Atharv doesn't care that Kailaashji is standing there throwing daggers at him. If he wants to touch his ladylove he will! This is why there love story is so unique. There is no hiding anything from anyone.

They are just beautiful.




M_Nira thumbnail
15th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
#3

Originally posted by: whispa

The dialogues in today's episode were a class apart. Atharv spoke the lines we were all thinking. The writer of the show, Shilpa F D Mello really deserves alot of accolades for writing not just today's dialogues but many said by Atharv throughout the show on Women's rights and equality.

I just adore Guddi. She is such an Atharv fangirl. Thank goodness she is underage otherwise I would be worried about another potential triangle!😆

I loved the little gesture you talked about. Vitharv are so open about their love. Atharv doesn't care that Kailaashji is standing there throwing daggers at him. If he wants to touch his ladylove he will! This is why there love story is so unique. There is no hiding anything from anyone.

They are just beautiful.






Seriously Shilpa F D'Mello deserves a lot of praise as a script-writer she is outstanding. Guddi...😆 she is fan girl and a bit obsessed with Atharv, but she is a big supporter of ViTharv...
They are beautiful and the love they share is so pure... ❤️
NINALOGY thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
#4
I do agree
the dialogues were superb today .Guddi is Very sweet and Wise .That sweet Gesture of atharv was lovely .He is very caring .The way he get tensed for his both mothers and his dialogues With uma and sujata were Bitter reality .CVS are doing good job.

Related Topics

Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".