Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: poppinss
OK.. marriage is around the corner... so lets start betting on the rituals...Pheres Shravan will do with Sumo. Check.Engagement - Will shravan watch or are we going to get more symbolism and he actually puts the ring on Sumo's finger? No! band-aids do not count 😡Haldi?Sangeeth?What else did I miss? What is shravan going to do and what is he going to let Adi do?Guess slap gate is on its way.
Originally posted by: indranigupta
Poppy...can we not have a marriage please?😆
Originally posted by: indranigupta
Poppy...can we not have a marriage please?😆
of course it is your choice but I don't think this is the best time to take break. It will be fun.Originally posted by: mayasingh
CVS have gone mad...it is a horrible track...I thought today sumo will admit the truth in front of aditya...but this is going completely downhill...that girl is a real coward... no guts...god only knows what I liked in her...go shravan get another girl she is not for u...and what about Shravan... I will do all the arrangements...yaar yeh kya bakwas hain...I will take a break.. waste of time