Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sonia-sonia thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Hi every one
i know we all are sad
U   know im frm pakistan i dnt watch tv so oftn bcoz of bz schedual ist time i saw ykagh 15th episode on geo tv i liked that so much then i opend net and on and tv it was abt 70th episode i watched all episode in 2 days then follwd regulrly
Watched each episod so many time that i remembr each and evry word despite the fact i dint like tigr bull track
Then bcoz of that i joined india forum and here also found amazing fan fictn of sagi nd sweetcathy i also joind instagram and satrday and sunday too much boring
And now i m worried what will i do coz i watch only one drama i also have saved all eposode and yestrday agaon startd watchng from episode 1

But i wondered hw can u end any show without completeng running track weirrd thing na coz usualy in pak drama they end the show beautifully like sagi done

Just thought to sharr wid all of u thanx

Susan.Dsouza thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago
instead of super natural track if they show rahul as rockstar and their musical journey with rivals , RaAvni nok jhok i guarantee  show get better TRP but after  Naagin Hit their only Maiyya lost her mind i dont knw why already in every show she try to bring super natural track ðŸ¤¢ even she nt leave historical show like Jodha Akbar
Jo maiyya ko kar na  tha kar diya all the best karan , papia mam and saanvi for future project
Edited by Susan.Dsouza - 7 years ago