SymphonyStar thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Where is Kranti maa these days? 😕.Did se really get scared of the ghost who trobled her & vowed never to come back to Mishra house? 😆.Ok enough LOL but serioiusly I thoght Kranti Maa was an imp character in the show. I thought they would show some big revelation of Kranti' Maa fraud business of making devotees fool.It would have been good if they showed it bcoz once Santoshi said human cant do miracles god does.I so want to see Kranti Maa face her devotees' wrath when her truth comes out.I hope Kranti Maa is still in the story & Cvs havent forgotten her.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

oceanus85 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SymphonyStar

Where is Kranti maa these days? 😕.Did se really get scared of the ghost who trobled her & vowed never to come back to Mishra house? 😆.Ok enough LOL but serioiusly I thoght Kranti Maa was an imp character in the show. I thought they would show some big revelation of Kranti' Maa fraud business of making devotees fool.It would have been good if they showed it bcoz once Santoshi said human cant do miracles god does.I so want to see Kranti Maa face her devotees' wrath when her truth comes out.I hope Kranti Maa is still in the story & Cvs havent forgotten her.

I wanna say she will pop up at some point.  Do I think she will be revealed as a fraud. No! I think they forgot all about that.  I remember back in the early days of the show I thought that would happen, but it never did. Then again several things that we as viewers thought would happen on the show never did.  So I wouldn't be surprised if we don't see her for a long time.  That is what I hate about Indian shows.  Well there are several things I hate.  I have a love/hate relationship with Indian shows.😆 But what I hate is that they just forget things conveniently all the time.😡  I am like why establish a story or character only to drop it, or completely forget about it when it doesn't "suit" your storyline.  I guess Indian shows have a habit of having various tracks and twists to keep it sustained and when that is over they move on to the next.😕 I think the show could be better than it is and not because the acting is bad, but because the writers or CV's miss the mark. Let's see what they do with this Pratap/Ankur/Sindoori track.  I wonder how Sairya will fit into the storyline?
oceanus85 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I got an error the first time I posted the above message, so I posted it again and it showed up twice, so I deleted it.😊
Edited by oceanus85 - 7 years ago