|| Happy Birthday Mohit Raina ||

foram. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago

It's that time of the year again..! 

The time to celebrate one of the best talents of the Television Industry..!

The time to rejoice the birth of a powerhouse of talent and grace..!

The Birthday of the very charming Mohit Raina.! 

Welcome to his Virtual Birthday Party.. and the Venue is Right here.. at India Forums

Let's all cherish the Man of the Moment.. Let's all give our wishes and pray for his health and a long, eventful, fulfilling and a happy life..

Pour in Your Love for Him..!

Edited by foram. - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

foram. thumbnail

Mohit Raina- The Man Unraveled..!

Words do fall short when one is supposed to describe Mohit's acting prowess.. However before we look up to the actor, we must necessarily know Mohit as an individual.

Born on the 14th of August, 1982, in the scenic State of Jammu and Kashmir, the self confessed "boring Mohit Raina used to be as naughty as any kid out there, taking an innocent delight in listening to the sounds of breaking glass and the air being snuffed out of a puncturing tyre.

A Kendriya Vidyalay alumni, Mohit graduated as a Commerce student from Jammu University and took up his first job with Hyundai Motors.. Yet his calling was different. It was the showbiz world that attracted him the most; but the family was against his decision to move to the "Mayanagri. However, as they say "where there is will, there is a way, his family consented and thus Mohit began a new journey.

His tryst with glamour came with Grasim Mr. India 2005, where Raina shed his flab to become fab and ended the competition on a high note by being one of the 5 finalists.

Then Television happened. According to Mohit, modeling was never really his cup of tea, as he was more inclined to become an actor. He started his TV career with a science fiction named Antariksh, then went on to act in shows like Chehra, Bandini, Ganga Ki Dheej and even has a Bollywood movie Don Muthuswami to his credit.. 

A struggle close to 8 years, where every setback made Mohit determined to make "a good menu with the best ingredients which will be loved by the world. The menu came in the form of most celebrated show of LifeOk, Devon ke Dev... Mahadev that brought Mohit into the limelight.

As fame touched him, a shy Mohit gradually opened up to an extent about his persona. Admitting himself to be an introvert, he is famous on Twitter for his long absences but happily surprising fans with sudden unannounced chat sessions replete with wit and humour... A perfect personification of "the wise speak less

An avid cricket lover, however given a chance, he can play snooker 24*7.

The fitness freak Mohit revealed about him being a 107kg teenager and how after entering into the glamour industry he realized the value of a fit body.. As a result of which half the girls now drool over his wow physique..!!

But it is his work that speaks volumes about his personality'!! Mohit's undaunted dedication towards his work has been appreciated by all and the sundry. What sets him apart is the fact that despite is success, he is humble and a grounded man, a true gentleman who always accepted roses given by elderly ladies and urged his female fans to concentrate on their work and studies and as well as watch his show!! 

foram. thumbnail

Mohit... An Actor par Excellence

A long journey of 8 years and finally with Devon Ke dev Mahadev (DKDM), it was time for actor Mohit Raina to shine. He did work in shows like Antariksh, Chehra, Bandini and Ganga ki Dheej in the past, but it was with Mahadev that Mohit shot to fame.

Since Mahadev was a mythological show with a difference where it focused mainly on the personal aspect of Lord Shiva, therefore Mohit, who played Lord Shiva, had every chance to showcase the range of his versatility. Following is the list of the iconic characters that Mohit Portrayed-

Lord Shiva:  Devon ke Dev Mahadev's Shiva was different, in other words, he was almost human. The catch however was to portray the humane side of Shiva without compromising upon his divinity, which also meant that the actor portraying Shiva must emote, but it should never be over the top.

As per the director of DKDM, Nikhil Sinha, he selected Mohit for his "hard face with soft eyes and a perfect "pahari nose. The precision in writing of Shiva's character and Mohit's physical aspects along with his dedication to the part immortalized Mahadev on our TV screens. Emotions ranging from love, longing, extreme anger and a detached calm, Mohit perfected each emotion to the core, so much so that he seemed to have become Shiva himself.     

Jalandhar: With Jalandhar, (one of the major antagonist in Lord Shiva's tale) Mohit got a chance to be more human. Jalandhar had varied shades and it was through and through a grey character. Jalandhar provided the much needed "something new to Mohit in DKDM. By playing this negative character, Mohit raised the bar a notch higher. The complexities that were created in the character were delightfully portrayed by Mohit. Be it the villainous smirk, or the expression of deep dismay, the insecurities and frailities, or the feeling of losing everything, Jalandhar was by the far one of the best performances of Mohit.

Jataa: Swag, and raw attitude defined Jataa. The character was funky in its own way. Jataa was altogether a different personality from Mahadev, yet time and again Mahadev surfaced in it, because Jataa was afterall Mahadev himself, who came for the rescue of his beloved. Mohit was exceptional with his charming smile cropping up after every dialogue and his intense gaze scanning all those present around him.     

Aadiyogi: According to Mohit, this was one of the toughest characters to play, as Aadiyogi was the first teacher of Yoga, and it was important to perform the mudras or yogic postures in the right way. The level of difficulty was also enhanced with the fact because at that time Mohit was playing a triple role of Mahadev, Jalandhar and Aadiyogi. According to news reports, Raina used to spend the maximum time on the sets even eating and sleeping there. The strenuous schedule did not shatter his dedication to the part and he carried the role of Aadiyogi with elan.

Veerbhadra: Ruthlessly aggressive...that was Veerbhadra. Easy as it may have seemed, but maintaining the aggression and performing action sequences can be extremely tiring... but the Puranic Veerbhadra was brought to life by Mohit during the epic episode of Sati's self-immolation. The out of control rage.. blazing red eyes.. and total annihilation..!

Trivia: Mohit played close to 50+ characters in DKDM, because of which earned him a place in the Limca Book of Records for"Maximum Number of Characters played in a single TV Series

Samrat Ashok: After a gap of 1.5 years (which was really painful for his fans) Mohit made his comeback as the grown up Emperor Ashok in Colors TV's top rated show Chakravartin Ashok Samrat. Taking over the mantle from child prodigy Siddharth Nigam (who played the teen Ashok), Mohit confessed that it will be difficult to match upto the energy of his predecessor. Also upon being questioned that why he chose another costume drama for his comeback, Mohit's explanation of Ashok's character and his journey is a fine example of the homework he does for his character. Mohit also confessed that he finds thrill in playing larger than life characters like that of Emperor Ashok.

So far his journey in the Telly World has been a source of inspiration for many. His professional ethics have been applauded by his directors and co stars alike, and the kind of humility along with a clever wit, that he displays, is a rarity in these times.

So Let's gather to wish one of the Most Charming face of Telly World, A Very Happy Birthday... May He Continue to Rise and Shine..!

foram. thumbnail

Indian Television Academy Awards
Award : ITA Special Scroll Of Honor

Big Star Entertainment Awards
Award : Best Actor TV Fiction- Male

Indian Telly Awards
Award : Best Actor In A Lead Role (Jury)

Zee Gold Awards
Award : Stellar Performance Of The Year
(Balti Award for the most handsome God😆)

Indian Television Academy Awards
Award : Best Actor in a Negative Role (Jury) for Jallandhar

Maharaja Gulab Singh memorial award honoring for best TV personality-2013

Hindustantimes Mumbai's most stylish TV personality -2014

Big Star Entertainment Award
Award : Most Entertaining Actor TV-Fiction

India TV Yuva Awards 2015  television male

Star Guild Awards
Award : Best Actor 

foram. thumbnail

Wishing you a happiest of birthday Mohit. 

Your stint as Shiva made a lasting impression not only in my mind, but also in my soul. You earned a fan and that's what makes me respect you more and more.

All I pray and wish that may you continue to rise and shine and yet remain humble..!

May Happiness and Fortune find their way into your life. Keep Smiling Always

HAPPY BIRTHDAY..!

(Sucheta/Kaatyayani)   

Loving wishes are sent your way,

To wish you a delighted day.

As you cut your birthday cake,
And have a chocolate shake;

May your friends and family surround you,
And every dream you wish,come true.

May your day be adorned with glittering stars,
And honey surprises like candy filled jars.

Happy Birthday Mohit Raina!!!! Wishing you all the best in life.May Mahadev keep showering you with his blessings and give you the best in life.HAR HAR MAHADEV!!!!Ashoka Hai Ashoka!!!!

-Aparupanath

Happy Birthday Mohit Raina.God bless you🥳

-Ecstasy

Dearest Mohit 
Happy Birthday to you 

It's your birthday time again;
It's true; there's no denying,
Another year has come and gone;
You know that I'm not lying.
So for you, the birthday person,
Here's what I want to say:
I hope this birthday's the best one yet,
In every delightful way.
So happy birthday to you.
Have lots of birthday fun!
May your birthday wishes all come true,
Lots of Love and hugs 
-Sadhana

There are two bright stars 
in the sky today, 
One is the Star of GOD
and one is YOU!
I hope you keep shining 
bright for the rest of your life.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY to the shining Star
Mohit Raina whom we adore the most!
-Poonam0307

Many many happy returns of the day,Mohit!
I loved u as Mahadev in DKDM and now I am loving u even more as Ashok.
Stay blessed and keep entertaining us with ur amazing and natural performances.
I pray to God to give u a long life full of happiness,success and true love.
God Bless U!

-Subha

Happy Birthday Mohit
God Bless You

-Priyanshi, Ria, Sukhi, Tannu, Divya, Ratna, Hema, Rimi
Foram 

foram. thumbnail

Sadhana (made by her frnds on her req)

Made by my friend