Unknowingly! Pressie meaning..Henz style!- Page 5

Created

Last reply

Replies

40

Views

2.5k

Users

16

Frequent Posters

Lord-Mangeshwar thumbnail
19th Anniversary Thumbnail Rocker Thumbnail Commentator Level 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
#41
Ahhhhhhhhhhh... the first Henna topic I'm replying to this month! I came back yesterday, and I swore that within 24 hours, I would post in at least one Henna topic! 😃

Anyways, if the asian blond gets things right, I wouldn't mind at all! 😳

I have nothing at all against the Walia-Meera pairing... after all, after a long time the TRPs are respectable and viewers are returning to the show.

And so that does kinda suggest that the direction of the show isn't bad and that people are appreciating it. So, if Walia has ANOTHER kid, then even though that will be tooooooooooo many, because Pallavi is able to pull off great scenes with kids (kinda like Walia when he was the stubblefied good guy) it won't turn out bad at all.

What we need now is some glorious GHANTEES 😃

God bless.

Related Topics

Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".