SymphonyStar thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
&TV@AndTVOfficial - Aaj bharega Dhairya, Santoshi ki maang mein sindoor! #SantoshiMaa. Aaj raat 9 baje, sirf &TV par.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SymphonyStar thumbnail
But must say they are looking like real hushband & wife.
SymphonyStar thumbnail
Wait! the 4 promises were drifferent in the original scene than what was shown in yest epi.Santoshi took 4 promises - 1)your (Dhairya) love will never decrease & you will always love me this way 2) On Naag Panchami day you'll leave something on you plate of food for me 3) You'll never kill snakes & 4) We'll plant sandlewood tree together (bcoz its said to be home of snakes - they like it)
oceanus85 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SymphonyStar

But must say they are looking like real hushband & wife.

Yes they do look like they are really married.😊
oceanus85 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SymphonyStar

Wait! the 4 promises were drifferent in the original scene than what was shown in yest epi.Santoshi took 4 promises - 1)your (Dhairya) love will never decrease & you will always love me this way 2) On Naag Panchami day you'll leave something on you plate of food for me 3) You'll never kill snakes & 4) We'll plant sandlewood tree together (bcoz its said to be home of snakes - they like it)

As you know CV's never remember what they show us in previous episodes, so we should not be surprised at these things.😕