Views

Users

Frequent Posters

o_gudiya thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Hii sakshi di..
Fantastic fabulous no words..
Sorry for not rreplying yesterday please forgive me...
But both the chapters are thrilling..
Hope ishani reaches rv mansion in ttomorrow's update..
Please make it soon sakshi di..
Hope ishani and ranveer meet in tomirriwa update...
Cant wait..ipdate soon..
U told me in tamil i am reading ...i forgot what was it please say once more..:-P
Take care and kEEp smiling..:)
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hafsa789

Hi sakshi
I m so Sorry i stuck with my studies
Really a nice chapterz i read
Really well written episodes
Love the way they plan all thing it was fabulous
Well written sakshi hats off to u
Keep update

Hi Hafsa
thanks for the comment
its okay dear studies is more important than anything
glad you liked the updates
happy that you liked the way I wrote it
glad you liked all their planning
ya let me update it dear
keep reading 😉😉😉
o_gudiya thumbnail
Congratulations Sakshi di on becoming IF-DAZZLER...
Love u...😳⭐️
o_gudiya thumbnail
Sakshi di are you on tellyupdates..??
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Episode 249
Shikhar was driving the car as fast as he can towards RV mansion when it was exactly 4.45. Ishani was having a tensed face of reaching Ranveer before the marriage of Naina and Ranveer happen.
Ishani(resting her head in the seat and seeing the dark night through the car window in thoughts):I should reach you Ranveer.We need to be together I won't give you to any other girl at any moment.I never thought Naina would be this much selfish and I won't let you in the hands of a selfish woman.(she thought about Raagini were all the flashbacks of Raagini hugging her, Hitting her forehead with her, the way she calmly sleeps in her shoulders and the beautiful days spent with her daughter came in front of her in thoughts):you will be missing Mama know Baby? Mama is too missing you a lot please baby bear for some more time. Mama will be in front of you.(she had a tear drop in her right eye were Ishani managing wiped her tears)..
When this was the moment Kailash who was resting his head in the seat with closed eyes fell on Ishani's shoulders.
Ishani(seeing Kailash falling on her in a confused face touched Kailash's shoulders):Baba...(she shook him): Baba kya hua?(her face changed to tension).
Shikhar stopped the car hearing Ishani's voice and then he and Nitin turned and saw the behind seat and their face too changed seeing Kailash with a closed eye state.
Ishani(made Kailash to sit well in the seat and she was shaking him):Baba(seeing Shikhar):Shikhar Baba has fainted I think...
Shikhar:(with a tensed face):Kya?(he released himself from the seat belt and opened the door and came to the behind seat and opened the door and held his pulse);Pulse is normal Ishani(he saw Nitin):Sir get the water bottle in dashboard..
Nitin:Haan(he turned and took the water bottle from dashboard and gave it to Ishani):Sprinkle some water on his face Ishani.
Ishani(getting it):Tk..Shikhar hold him.
Shikhar:Hmm

Shikhar held Kailash from falling down were Ishani opened the water bottle and took some water in her hand and sprinkled the water on Kailash's face.
Ishani(touching Kailash's cheek): Baba please wake up...(seeing Kailash not responding with a worried face):I think Baba has completely fainted. we need to take him to hospital Shikhar he is already having sugar and pressure please let us..
Shikhar:Tk tk let us take him to hospital..hold him...
Ishani(closing the water bottle and keeping it in the seat and holding kailash):Tk..

Shikhar came to the driving seat and he started to drive the car towards Hospital. Ishani was worried to the extreme of not expecting that Kailash health will be issue before Reaching Ranveer. Ishani held Kailash with a daughter's care. With a tensed face they were on their way to a hospital.
RV MANSION...
It was 5 o clock when Aarthi making herself ready came to Naina's room were her mother and a beautician was making Naina ready as a bride.Naina Sitting in front of the mirror and was showing her face to the beautician as she was applying cream on Naina's face.
Nirbhay's mother:(seeing Aarthi coming inside the room):Aarthi thank god you came. We both only should take Naina down to the marriage hall once panditji calls for Bride.
Aarthi(without heart with a light smile):Tk Maa...
Naina(as her cream was applied seeing Aarthi):Didi you know I am excited so much. Finally me and Ranveer I am so happy Didi.
Aarthi(with a smile): hmm Naina pray to god that you should get a happy life.
Naina:Hmm I am so happy Didi If I get Ranveer that is enough I will get all the happiness in my life.(telling it she started to select the earring to be wore now).
Aarthi(with a worried face in thoughts):I have prayed to you god please create some Miracle. Naina's want is something because of her adamant nature but its against our culture. My sister does not deserve this life of marrying a man who is other woman's husband and she does not deserve a life to marry a man who is having child. Make Ranveer and Ishani one again and please give some practical sense to my sister.

Aarthi with a worried face without any way to talk against Naina bared everything is happening around her. Nirbhay's mother and Naina were so happy to each other seeing the way they were dressing Naina as a bride.
RANVEER'S ROOM.
It was exactly 5.15 When Ranveer came out of the washroom taking bath. He came and stood in front of the mirror and was having a sad and worried face. He saw the mirror where all the days he spent with Ishani from their childhood came in front of him. The Mirror was like a cinema screen showing all the incidents in their life. He thought about the life with Raagini were from the moment he got his daughter in his hand when she was born to till the date she walked and came to him came in front of him.
Ranveer(with a worried face):Why god never allows me to be happy?What wrong I and Ishani did in our life? even for the people who came to harm us to that person too Ishani has done good only. But why don't these people around us don't understand that I am only for Ishani and my Ishani is only for me.(taking a deep breath and with a determined face):What ever happens this Ranveer will be only for Ishani. Surely this marriage will not happen.
With a decision he saw the sherwani Amba has kept for him to get ready. He took the Maroon color sherwani with sandal color pant and he wore it. He made himself ready in front of the mirror.He opened the draw of the dressing table and took the foldable sharp blade and kept it in his pant pocket. He made made sure that this marriage should not at all happen at any cost.
That was the time Shikhar parked the car in front of the City hospital and he went inside the hospital and brought the stretcher with the help of the hospital staffs.Nitin and Shikhar helped them to take Kailash out of the car and they made Kailash lay in the stretcher and they took him inside the hospital. They took Kailash to the emergency ward and they laid him in the bed. They restricted Shikhar, Nitin and Ishani outside the emergency ward itself.Doctor entered the ward to treat Kailash. All the three had a tensed face thinking about the sudden health change in Kailash's health.Shikhar to manage the situation went and took money from the ATM of the hospital campus and kept it for the medical charges of Kailash.
At the same time
Rithika(in thoughts); Now I don't have any flights to go to Mumbai also. Just in another one hour Ranveer's marriage will happen I think. Ishani has gone to Mumbai and she has rescued Kailash also. (taking a deep breath and making herself cool and made her mind okay for thinking and she thought about the identity of the person's who rescued kailash that was said by Abhay):Well built body with short in height.Ishani knows him well that is why he has helped Ishani.(she thought for a while and in instance):Its Shikhar. So Ishani has gone to Shikhar.Chance is the person who took Ishani from car from Nagpur was Shikhar.Abhay told a tall and fair man too was with them. who it would be? may be he is Shikhar's friend or someone. Tk all I need to do is now I should stop Ishani from reaching Ranveer.And Naina's marriage with Ranveer should surely happen.But how?(she was thinking someway and in a immediate tone):Fine how ever trapping Ishani on the way is impossible because we cannot think in which route Ishani is going to reach RV Mansion. But finally Ishani will come to RV Mansion only know? from there If I make Abhay kidnap Ishani means but Kailash will be there with her.No other way only this is the way. All is that Naina and Ranveer's marriage should happen that is important for now. Let me call Abhay..(she dialed to Abhay)..
Abhay(picking the call):Hello madam...
Rithika:See let me give you a final job do it.
Abhay:Hmm tell me.
Rithika:See you already know RV mansion go and hide near RV mansion entrance and when Ishani is entering RV mansion gate do something and kidnap Ishani.
Abhay:(with a thinking face) ;Ishani...?
Rithika:That is what you were telling know a fair girl came and rescued Kailash from you. She only she will be going to RV mansion now so go and stand in front of RV mansion If she is coming in car somehow puncher the wheel of the car and in that gap kidnap her. Or If she coming by walking kidnap her beating the other persons with her.
Abhay(with a smile): If I do it can I have that Ishani for me.
Rithika(hearing it in thoughts):Even this guy fell for that Ishani don't know what is there in this Ishani?.(in the phone):Tk tk you can...
Abhay:Then she is mine.. I will kidnap her ..
Rithika:Tk now soon go to RV mansion she may reach there anytime so please go..
Abhay: hmmm(he cut the call and seeing his henchman):a man to drive the car and another two man come with me. we need to go to RV mansion soon.And(seeing a henchman):Give me my gun.

That henchman took the gun from his pocket and he gave it to Abhay.As Abhay told three of them came with him.They all started to walk towards their car outside the warehouse and they got inside the car and they started to move their car towards RV mansion.
CITY HOSPITAL..
It was 5.35 were Ishani with Shikhar and Nitin were standing and waiting for Doctor to come out.
Shikhar(seeing Ishani and coming to her):Ishani its time you come with me we should go and stop the marriage now. As we planned let us reach RV mansion by 6 o clock.
Nitin(seeing Shikhar telling it and seeing Ishani): Haan Ishani you and Shikhar go and stop the marriage.
Ishani(with a worried face): But baba..Nahi without knowing what happen to Baba I won't come.
Shikhar:But Ishani..(before he could tell).

Doctor came out from the room and were Shikhar, Nitin and Ishani comes and stood in front of him.
Ishani:Doctor what happen to Baba? Is he okay now?
Doctor(with a head shake):He is perfectly alright. He has dehydration that is why he has fainted.His pressure has gone down.He is already having pressure problem it seems. I have given a injection to him so he will be fine by next 15 minutes but make his have something once he wake up and then take him home. Always have a check up at his health.
Ishani:Tk Doctor thank you. (she had a sign of relief).
Shikhar:Did you see now Kailash uncle is perfectly alright.Now let us go and stop the marriage Ishani.
Ishani:Tk let us go but Baba should also come in front of maa know?
Shikhar(seeing Nitin):Uncle can you do me a favor?
Nitin:Tell me Shikhar..
Shikhar:You be with kailash uncle.Now its exactly 5.37 I think he will be okay by 5.55 get something for him in Hospital canteen and ask Uncle to have the food in car itself. (giving his car key);That time you Drive my car and come to RV mansion by at least 6.30.RV mansion will take half an hour from her as there is no traffic you can come by 20 minutes. As soon as you come to RV mansion gate you drive fast and don't even stop even If security of RV mansion ask you to stop. And even If security scolds first If he sees kailash he will be cooled. Immediately enter RV mansion. Don't slow the car near RV mansion gate and as fast as you can sent Kailash inside RV mansion.
Nitin:tk let me do it Shikhar..you go with Ishani and take her to RV mansion soon only few minutes is left for the time you fixed to enter RV mansion.
Shikhar:Hmmm
Ishani:Uncle please bring Baba..
Nitin(with a smile):I will Ishani don't worry.
Shikhar(took some money from the wallet and gave it to Nitin):Have it sir pay the hospital bill and bring Kailash uncle to home.
Nitin(getting the money):tk..

Shikhar held Ishani's hand and started to walk with him were Nitin saw Shikhar and Ishani.
Nitin(in thoughts):How many people not related to you are helping you Ishani. But a man who is completely related to you your father has done nothing to you in your life. (he was ashamed of himself).
Nitin started to move towards Kailash's ward and seeing kailash who is sleeping and Nitin sat in the stool near him. Shikhar brought Ishani out of the hospital and they stood near his car.
Abhay with two other henchman stood near RV Mansion. He kept his gun in his hand. He was clearly able to see the gate of RV Mansion.
Henchman 1:What are you going to do Bhaiya?
Abhay:(he showed the chloroform kerchief): If that Ishani comes by walking let me hold her by this hand kerchief and once she faints let us take her to our car. at the time I keep kerchief on her face you two should attack the person who are with her.
Henchaman 1:Tk Bhaiya..
Abhay:If Ishani comes in the car let me shoot in the car tyre and let us break the glass with the heavy sticks we are having and open the car door and take Ishani with us.Even in this plan you both attack the two persons with her.
Henchman 1&2:Tk Bhaiya..
Abhay:All of you were the mask in your face and see to that our driver is ready to move the car as soon as Ishani comes to our hand.No one should see our faces.
henchaman 2:he is ready only Bhaiya.
Abhay:hmm

Telling it they wore woolen masks over their faces that covered their faces completely.They were having a sharp eye of RV mansion entrance waiting for Ishani's entry.
RV MANSION..
It was 5.40 when Naina making herself ready. Naina saw her mother and sister with a happy smile.
Nirbhay's mother(in a emotional tone):You are really beautiful Naina. surely Ranveer will fall for you like anything.
Naina: Hmm Maa.
Nirbhay's mother:Tk you be here let me and Aarthi go down and look after the marriage work and once Panditji calls you let us come and take you.
Naina:(with a shy smile): hmm

Aarthi without heart to go with her mother went with her were Naina was so happy for the moment that is going to happen is her life that is marriage with Ranveer.
Naina:(with a smile to herself):I love you Ranveer..
Nirbhay's mother and Aarthi came to the hall were Amba was standing at the other side with a made up face.Panditji was in the stage.The complete hall was decorated with simple flowers but that showed it grade due to the large hall of the house and Pandiji was making all the formalities to make the Agni ready.
Amba(seeing Mala):Mala go and call all our family members.Ask all to be here in the hall.
Mala:Tk Maa.

Amba gave a made up smile seeing Nirbhay's mother and Aarthi.Aarthi too gave a smile and Nirbhay's mother smiled seeing Amba.
Nirbhay's mother:Everything is ready know Ambaji?
Amba:haan everything is done.
Panditji:Bring the groom and make his sit in front of Agni.
Amba:(with a managing face):Haan let me bring him
Amba started to walk and she climbed the stairs and came to Ranveer's room. She opened the lock with the key she is having. She opened the door and saw Ranveer who was sitting wearing the sherwani and was with a silent face.
Amba(seeing Ranveer):wear your groom cap in your head and come with me.
Ranveer:(shaking his head with a silent face): hmmm(he came and took the groom cap in the table and wore it and he signed Amba let us go)
Amba started to walk were Ranveer in the groom get up came behind her.He touched his pocket and ensured that the foldable blade is in his pocket and with a confirmed face he was walking behind Amba. Amba brought him to the hall were All the parekh's were in a simply clothes and they were dull in their face. No one wanted to be in the hall but for the sake of Amba's words they were standing like dolls.Amba showed Ranveer to sit in the stage in front of Agni. Ranveer sat in front of the Agni were he was seeing the fire that was in front of him with a silent face. He thought about the Saath pheras he took with Ishani.
FLASHBACK...(as Ranveer is seeing the fire)...
Ranveer(with a whole heart holding her hand):Completing this third phera let me promise you that my heart will be always only for you. I promise you that I will look towards other woman as my sister.
Ishani:(with a smile): I promise you that I will love you for my whole life and my love and respect which belong to you will never fade away at any moment.I will always consider the other men as my brother.
Ranveer(in a cute tone):This is the most important promise in our life.
Ishani:Why?
Ranveer:What am I to do? you will think all the men as brother but stupid men will always come behind my Ishani.(he was having a possessive face).
Ishani(with a smile): As though no girl come behind you?
Ranveer: They can come but I promised you that I will see them as my sister only. But I may sometimes flirt with any girl forgive me for that alone If I do it only I can see my jealousy Ishani.
Ishani:(with a smile); Okay baba permission granted.
Ranveer:Thank you.
FLASHBACK ENDS..
Ranveer saw the fire and thought about his promise to Ishani and had a emotional face.
Ranveer(in thoughts):I may be a man not fit to safeguard you Ishani but I can at least keep up my words so let me die for you. I can never see any other woman in my life other than you Ishani.If this is the ending god wants for our life let me die Ishani. Sorry for not safeguarding and giving promise to mother I was a helpless husband to you. Forgive me If you can...the word my mouth was to tell at the last breath of mine is ISHANI.(he had a confirmation about his decision).
CITY HOSPITAL..
Ishani:Shikhar you have given car key to Nitin uncle then how we are going to RV mansion?
Shikhar;Ishani we just pushed that henchman and locked the warehouse but those guys are criminals they very well know to unlock their door. They would have surely informed about Kailash uncle being rescued by us to Rithika.He would have said our identity to her for sure Rithika would have found its you Ishani. She would have planned to attack you and stop you from going to RV mansion.so more than going by walk and or by entering in my car is not safe for you.
Ishani:Then how?

Shikhar saw her with a look telling he is having another plan.
Screen freezes on Shikhar's planning look.
To be continued 😉

Edited by sakshi5050 - 7 years ago
Mayashelly thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hy dr..
The update is gud...
But they were late due to kailash' health issue...
Now they should reach soon..
There everything is ready for marriage...
Whay's shikar plan now...
But they should act soon...
Rithika and naina 😡
Whatever they do but somehow one way or other this marriage was never gonna happen..
Let's see whose determination gonna stop this marriage...
Will ishani come on time? Or Ranveer gonna try killing himself? Will Ishani save Ranveer?
Update soon dr...
Keep smiling...
Take care
😳Edited by Mayashelly - 7 years ago
shaktiluvradz thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey sakshi day by day thrilling episode it's just only 20 episodes of separation but it seems like 200 episodes keep update soon dear dis chudayil naina should get insult nd punished 
o_gudiya thumbnail
Hii sakshi di..
Wonderful episode..
Due to kailashs health they are late otherwise they would have rreached..
Anyways they would be reaching soon now..
Sakshi di one request can u please bring this scene..that ranveer is going to cut his hand or warning everyone that he will cut his hand and ishani comes at that time and shouts ranveer for doing this inshort possesiveness of ishani and ranveer is happy seeing ishanis possesiveness it was my wish to see this in the show but no..only if you can sakshi di..
Hope ishani reaches rv mansion in next episode..
Really waitig for this 25-30 minutes to over..
Next whats os shikhars plan eager to know..⭐️
Will they disguise themselves..😕
Dont know anything..😆
I think i have blabbered a lot..😆 sorry if said anything wrong bcoz whenever i speak alot i definitely do a mistake..
update soon..
Take care and keep smiling..😳
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: o_gudiya

Hii sakshi di..

Fantastic fabulous no words..
Sorry for not rreplying yesterday please forgive me...
But both the chapters are thrilling..
Hope ishani reaches rv mansion in ttomorrow's update..
Please make it soon sakshi di..
Hope ishani and ranveer meet in tomirriwa update...
Cant wait..ipdate soon..
U told me in tamil i am reading ...i forgot what was it please say once more..:-P
Take care and kEEp smiling..:)

Hi Gudiya behan
thanks for the comment
glad you liked the episode
its okay dear no need to be sorry
happy that the both the chapters are thrilling
ya let us see whether Ishani is able to reach RV mansion on time
ya let us see dear
wish the smae dear they should unite soon
ya let me update it

its okay dear let me tell you again

I AM READING ...is called "NAN PADIKIREN".

Tk take care and
keep smiling
keep reading

😉
o_gudiya thumbnail

Originally posted by: sakshi5050

Hi Gudiya behan
thanks for the comment
glad you liked the episode
its okay dear no need to be sorry
happy that the both the chapters are thrilling
ya let us see whether Ishani is able to reach RV mansion on time
ya let us see dear
wish the smae dear they should unite soon
ya let me update it

its okay dear let me tell you again

I AM READING ...is called "NAN PADIKIREN".

Tk take care and
keep smiling
keep reading

😉

Nandri..😛