A HAIRCUT!!!!!
😆
I feel the women in his life are frustrated with his unkempt look and as soon as Mr. Dev Dixit gets a haircut, they'll be dancing to his tunes yet again 🤣
Sorry couldn't resist. 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
The perfect solution to all Dev's problems is ... Drumroll ...
A HAIRCUT!!!!!
😆
I feel the women in his life are frustrated with his unkempt look and as soon as Mr. Dev Dixit gets a haircut, they'll be dancing to his tunes yet again 🤣
Sorry couldn't resist. 😆
The perfect solution to all Dev's problems is ... Drumroll ...
A HAIRCUT!!!!!
😆
I feel the women in his life are frustrated with his unkempt look and as soon as Mr. Dev Dixit gets a haircut, they'll be dancing to his tunes yet again 🤣
Sorry couldn't resist. 😆