Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

scorpiodreams thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Thank-you so much for coming back to IF with your fantastic stories. 
Maan in this ff though comes out as a serious man of the house, he definitely lives his family and shares special bonds with his sister's and mom. He is now opening up to Geet in more personal way...joking or teasing her.

286pearl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
beautiful update ...
main to jaise isme kho hee gayi..
CrystalSaya thumbnail
Re reading this FF n finding it fresh...this is the charm if ur writing...waiting for ur regular updates
...RIDDHIMA... thumbnail
Maans naughty self :P
26 kids!!! :/ 
N geet seriously needed so much time to understand :v 

Lolzz geets sister :P 
Poor geet.. no one spares her ;) 

Loved the last part..
Maan is always open about himself :) 
Keepdreaming thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Awesome update maaneet moments magical loved it
ExclusiveChic thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Welcome back!!!

Part 8 was a beautiful portrayal of a newly wedded bride and also of a groom...mostly the stories describe the hesitation of a bride but here Maan is also shown having the jitters. waiting for more updates...i had lost track of Nikah =, but now i will continue again...Thanks for the updates
Endgame thumbnail
Beautiful update
wow a new side of maan so carefree cool he love to tease his wife they are coming more closer loved it
heycookie thumbnail
Awesme update
lovd maaneet moments
they r just so cute
Queen0fDarkness thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 7

Part 9

Maan sat on the bed as Geet pulled out the gifts from the suitcase, he watched as she settled them on the bed in a neat pile, a soft smile played on his lips hearing her bangles twinkle together with each movement, he observed how she'd frown as she thought for a while, he noticed she'd chew her lips as well, something about her drew him towards her.

Once she'd set all the gifts on their bed she looked up to see Maan staring at her, the intensity of his stare was beyond her, as much as she wanted to close her eyes, his gaze held her own, heat rushed to her cheeks instantly.

Maan smiled seeing his effect on his wife, he'd only thought it was him getting affected at first but then seeing Geet he knew he wasn't the only one getting attracted to her.

Geet dipped her head down after a long silent moment, her chest heaved with her erractic breathing, she fiddled with her fingers feeling his gaze yet still burning her.

"um.." she tried to divert his attention off her but was unable to form words. Chewing her lip for some time she looked up and noticed he was still staring at her with that smile playing on his lip as if he'd caught her, she pressed her eyes closed however despite the efforts she couldn't help but smile.

"C...can you please stop looking like that?" she asked without looking back at him afraid she'd lose the will to speak.

Maan chuckled and leaned comfortably on the headrest. "Alright"

"Um.. who should I pass these to?" she asked gesturing to the gifts that lay on their bed, Maan noted she wasn't meeting his gaze this time lest she becomes anxious again.

"Give it to Ammi. Its all for them so they can choose what they want from here" he stacked the number of gifts together.

"Oh.. and" he stepped down and headed into the closet pulling out two other bags and brought them to her. Geet looked at them in confusion as she hadn't seen them.

"Bought them last minute so didn't have time to place into the bag. They're for Nadiya and Alia" he passed her the two bags.

"What was the need for all this?" she asked taking the bag from him.

"I don't want them to think their brother in law is kanjoos" he joked embracing her lightly from behind. She dipped her head smiling softly and palced the bags down near the gifts.

She turned her head and looked at him, Maan offered her a soft smile whilst his eyes drank in her beauty.

"You're quite beautiful Geet" he whispered softly. "Masha' Allah"

She bit down her lip and turned her head from him, Maan rested his chin on her shoulder, she closed her eyes, her face heated instantly, his closeness was doing something to her to which she was unknown to. Without turning to face him she reached up and pushed his cheek gently to the other side as she felt his gaze on her, she moved away instantly only to have Maan hold on to her wrist.

A soft gasp escaped her lips, she could hear the faint steps of his feet making towards her, her chest heaved heavily feeling his chest press to her back.

She tilted her head very slightly as his lips touched her ear, her eyes hooded down.

"Can you get me a coffee?" he whispered.

She snapped her eyes open and mentally cursed herself, wriggling her hand free from him she rushed out the room leaving Maan looking at her retreat.

He smiled and shook his head, a soft chuckle escaped his lips as he remembered how she'd shy away, he liked the fact she was growing warms towards him slowly just as he was.

"Geet you stupid. Kya sochne lag gayi hai?" Geet muttered to her ownself as she prepared him a coffee. "Unke ishaare kuch aur kehte hai aur karte kuch aur hai toh meri galti thodi hai jo main aise soch rahi hoon" she clarified.

"Api aap kisse baat kar rahe ho?" Nadiya asked entering into the kitchen.

Geet turned her head and looked at her wondering had Nadiya heard because if she did, she'll blurt out to Alia and they'd both tease her to no end.

"Nahi.. kissi se bhi nahi"

"You're acting weird" Nadiya commented pulling out another cup.

"I'm not" Geet defended herself.

"Api trust me you are. I think it's the wedding effects. I don't think I will get married now seeing you" Nadiya laughed.

Geet whacked her. "Chup. I'm not acting weird or anything. I think you should buy some glasses" she picked up his cup and turned to leave.

"Feel sorry for our jeej. He must be thinking you're weird if you're acting like that infront of himself as well" Nadiya shouted behind her.

Geet rolled her eyes and headed back to their room, however the words Nadiya had spoken did somewhere pinch at her, what if her shying away Maan did think of her as weird. He was her husband right? So why was she shying away? But then his closeness is something which affects her so she will be shy na? she pondered over these questions walking back to their room.

"Coffee" she spoke, she'd entered the room to see Maan sat by the window and on his phone.

"Thanks" he took the coffee from her and continued to look at his phone.

Is he upset for running away from him? She wondered. But then she did allow him to touch her right? He wasn't even looking at her now. She stood there for a moment and noted he was engrossed into his phone.

"Kuch poochna hai?" he asked looking at her placing his phone near to his ear.

Geet shook her head and turned to go only to hear Maan call her name.

She turned and looked at him.

"I'm calling home so.." he didn't finish off as someone had picked up.

"Hello"

"Assalamu'alaikum" Maan greeted hearing his mother pick up.

"Wa' Alaikum asaalam. Geet kaisi hai?"

"Haan ammi yeh teek hai, bahu aagayi toh beta ko bhool gaye" he joked, Geet chuckled softly hearing him.

"Humare bahu ko dijiye" Saira told him.

"Here" Maan passed his phone to her.

Geet greeted her to which Saira smiled and reciprocated back, Maan held on to her hand as she spoke to his mother, he pulled her close and wrapped his arm around her waist as she was stood on her feet and he was sat down.

Geet grew conscious and did struggle to speak to Saira normally as she first did.

"Ammi woh aapse baat karna chahte hai" she spoke out knowing she may not be able to converse with her mother in law with Maan holding her like that.

Maan looked at her widening his eyes and passed her the cup rather than moving his arm away from her waist and took the phone off her. Geet relaxed a little, Maan drew her closer to him till she was beside him, his head near her shoulder, she pushed his coffee towards him as she knew he was going to be some time, Maan sipped passing her a smile and a look which was of gratitude.

She smiled as he animatedly talked over the phone to Simrah as he'd put it on loud speaker.

"Aur I want lots of toys ok?" Simrah demanded.

"Accha meri maa"

"Aur haan when you come back I'm your katti" she informed.

"What did I do?"

"You left me and you went with.." she paused unable to remember and looked at Sameera for help. "Maasi who did he leave with?" she asked.

"His darling wife" Sameera laughed.

Maan shook his head as he'd heard, Geet dipped her head down smiling as she heard Sameera.

"Suna mama your.. dar.."

"Darling" Sameera offered seeing her struggle.

"Darling.. um.. wife" Simrah spoke. "And you didn't take me" she complained.

"Give the phone to Sameera" Maan asked wanting to give her an earful.

"No" Simrah whined almost shouting.

"Alright. No need to scream" Maan spoke, his neice was near impossible. "Accha Simrah tell massi maama said when he comes home he'll teach her a lesson"

Simrah turned. "maama teach you lesson maasi"

"That's fine bhai as long as you find time away from bhabi" she shouted laughing and high fived with Hena.

Geet and Maan simultaneously looked at each other, his gaze remained as she turned her head away. She turned to move away since he'd finished his coffee, Maan tugged her hand making her turn back to him, he reached up and pressed a gentle peck on her cheek and mouthed a thank you gesturing to the coffee, Geet blinked her eyes accepting his thanks and headed out whilst he continued to speak to his family.

Maan headed out with Geet's father going to their local mosque to pray, Geet helped Nadiya place the prayer mats in the hall and stood to pray, her mother and Alia then joined and it was like the usual days how the women of their home was praying together whilst their father was at mosque praying.

"Geet tu khush hai na?" her mother asked as she helped in the kitchen.

"Haan ammi" Geet hugged her from behind. "Woh bohut acche hai, aage kya hoga hume pata nahi lekin jitna jaan payi hoon ek baat samajh gayi hoon woh kabhi mujhe jaan bhooj kar mera dil nahi dukhayenge"

Her mother smiled patting her cheeks. "Main bohut khush hoon, main sirf tujhe khush dekhna chahti hoon"

"Aur hum khush hain, bohut khush" she squeeled a little embracing her mother tightly.

She laughed with her mother and pressed a kiss to her cheek.

"Accha sun" her mother turned to her and held onto her hands. "dekh Maan ek mard hai aur mard ke zaruratein hote hai aur ek patni hone ke naa te tujhe unke zarurat poori karni hai"

"Ammi" Geet whined realizing what her mother was talking about.

"Aisa muh mat bana. Sach keh rahi hoon" she turned to return to her task of cooking

Geet nodded and accepted as she knew she couldn't tell her mother she and Maan have decided to take it slowly however Geet was pleased how their relationship was progressing, had they consummated their marriage the first night she wouldn't have known what Maan's view is on their marriage, she wouldn't have experienced his small gestures, his warm embraces, his soft kisses, had they consummated it would've led to their bed rather than enjoying each other's warmth first.

Geet turned her head to Maan feeling his feet touch her own as they were sat down to eat, she hooded her eyes from everybody as her face always gave away her feelings. Maan smiled faintly making sure no one else noted him, he brushed his foot against hers, simply grazing, that alone sent Geet blushing.

She cleared her throat composing herself and tried to act unaffected, how much she succeeded she didn't know. She turned her head to Maan as she everyone else was busy talking to one another or eating their food.

Maan saw her pleading him with her eyes, her lips slightly pouting with her eyes looking at him pleadingly, he shook his head at her to which she nodded mouthing a please.

He smiled and turned his head to his food to cover the smile in case anyone looked at him, Geet tried to move her feet away only to know her father's feet were also next to her and if she touches him he'll probably know and wouldn't approve of it so she stilled her feet to her place and wriggled trying to make it difficult however failed as their feet brushed together more, maan moved his feet away after some more time of teasing her and allowed her to sit peacefully without any more distractions. 

"Meri biwi ko gussa bhi aa sakta hai?" Maan laughed as Geet didn't speak to him having teased her in the dining room.

"Aap.." She turned to complain and stopped herself.

Maan only smiled softly guessing she was restricting herself from voicing out her feelings, he pulled her away her crossed arms and drew her to him. "We're married right?" he asked looking at her, Geet looked at him in confusion for a moment before nodding.

"So then there should be no hesitation" he told her.

"I.. I don't understand" she wondered why he was saying that.

"You can complain Geet" he snaked his arm around her waist and held her gently. "If you don't tell me then who will you turn to?" he asked her gently "I don't want you to restrict yourself" he informed her.

Geet dipped her head and played with his button unconsciously.

"Gussa ho?" Maan asked pressing her closer to him.

Hearing him speak with such softness made her smile instantly, she shook her head and rested against his heart reciprocating his embrace.

"When will we be going home?" she asked gently drawing away yet in his arms.

"Someone's eager to go back" Maan slightly rubbed their noses together.

She shook her head with her eyes closed, a faint smiling touching her lips. "Its not that" she answered after a moment. "Just asking"

"Tomorrow evening" he informed her, Geet's hands trailed down his upper arms and gripped his biceps as he placed soft kisses to her cheek, she drew in deep breaths as Maan trailed his lips ever so lightly along her cheek, he stopped at the corner of her eyes and pressed a firm kiss then done the same to the next corner of her eye.

"Api" Geet moved back a step hearing Alia at the door. She headed over to open it and saw her sister looking ever so excited.

"What?"

"Chalo" she held onto Geet's hand without explaining, Maan wondered where Alia was going and followed behind, Alia headed out the back door where they've got their own private garden. "Its raining" she giggled.

Geet smiled and shook her head. "I'm going in" she spoke heading back inside wanting shelter from the pouring rain.

"Noo.. you've gone boring api. Jeej isn't here please" she pleaded tugging Geet's hand.

"Alia no" Geet wriggled her wrist.

Maan stood by the door watching the rain drops falling down on his wife.

Nadiya poked him on his shoulder and raised her eye brows. "Humare di ko nihaar rahe hai?" she asked giggling.

"Ab hum kya kar sakte hain? Aap yahan nahi te" he winked.

"jeej" Nadiya shook her head and turned to her sisters. Maan glanced at Geet one more time before leaving her with Alia and Nadiya.

Nadiya joined and helped Alia pulling Geet.

"Both of you leave me" she pulled her hand back.

"I don't like you anymore" Alia pouted at her as she made her way back.

"I don't like you too" Geet laughed as she stood inside the door and watched as they both played in the rain, she looked down at herself she was drenched already in the wet rain.

fict thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Lovely update. They are taking their time getting comfortable with each other.