Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Minionite thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
The beginning was rather slick. What an innovative way to rob a man. But then he dies and they have to escape.

CID arrives in under 3 minutes? Wow! 😲

The red shirt and tie combination look rather weird on ACP Pradyuman together. Maybe separately they would have been better.

The shop owner saw so much and yet so little.

Why was the secretary the only one who came from the business? Didn't she tell anyone else? For that matter why would anyone phone the company and not just the police or, in this case, CID? And why was she watching the CCTV footage even before CID had seen it? Usually shouldn't they first check the footage themselves and then ask someone to look if there's something important?

And for that matter who carries around so much money just for the sake of it?

Over or under acting by all the side characters. Seriously can they get some good side actors for once?

Investigation on foot?!! By the duo?!! I have to be dreaming! 😲 And a little bit of masti. Nice. 👏

Junayari? What type of name is that? FW really comes up with some innovative names. 😆

AT track all over again. 🥱

Nice disguises by Purvi and Shreya. 👏 And they played their parts well.

That parlour scene was overdone. Like over-over done. Like over-over-over done! That scene is never getting out of my brain. And not in a good way either. Eeks...*shudders*

I just noticed. The CID bureau has been completely redone again. Now it looks like some business office. 😆

The way Purvi displayed the envelope and then the flashback was well done. 👏 Kudos to the 2 of them.

The way the duo worked the roads down to one main road was commendable. Nicely done. I don't understand that big map in the bureau and the dots on it, but whatever. The stakeout and the samosa glance was funny. 😆

Is it just me or did the road that the duo were staking out change over the 3 days? I can swear that there was no divider on the first day, they were at an intersection on the second day, and suddenly they are on a divider road on the third day.

Why did it take 3 days for forensics to finally lift the fingerprints from the car? Couldn't they just show that as having been done before?

Why does something always set the murderer apart? The shoes are different? Seriously?

Ah so the brother, Prakash, is the murderer. I kind of suspected Jyoti, but then when the brother entered the bureau I saw his shoes and knew it was him. 😆

Rating: 3/5 (the episode was actually pretty good)