People are expecting Loria or Tanmay will be eliminated this week.
I am feeling that both of them will survive another round.
So who do you think will get the ticket to back home if not Loria or Tanmay?
People are expecting Loria or Tanmay will be eliminated this week.
I am feeling that both of them will survive another round.
So who do you think will get the ticket to back home if not Loria or Tanmay?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: 2smart4u
i'm thinking it will be Loria or Rohanpreet...
CANNOT be Tanmay 😳
I hope also its not Tanmay.
Tanmay is a crowd puller. Zee TV also will miss him if he goes.
Originally posted by: CaLiiZ*DiiMe
I hope its loria
I hope its Loria😛, not Tanmay, or Rohanpreet!
Originally posted by: gopalbhai
It could be Loria.
Tanmay ? Not after he has given a performance like "Ye Chhand Sa Roshan Chhehra" !!!
A poor selection of songs can very well buy a ticket home even for Vibhore.
I expect Rohanpreet to survive few more rounds , he is smarter in song selection and performance has been quite confortable.
I feel all others have no immediate threat!!
Loria is a survivor. What if she survived another round?
Originally posted by: sweta0193
rohanpreet will deff stay
i agree with the person on top of me..^^..he has great song selectionn..n is comfy singing it..so ya
R u ready for a surprise? If not Loria, Tanmay or Rohanpreet who is going?
I know everyone hoping that. But if she survived who will get the ticket?