ekta15 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
Hey Guyz !!
 I just adore the character of Karn. His character has very humanly flaws and I really do feel for him.
By the way I had watched star plus Mahabharat and I was not satisfied with Karn-Arjun last war scene in that and Here they did complete justice to this .I liked the way they carried out the scene with first curse of Parshuram and second of earth and Karn not accepting the defeat willingly . Upto my knowledge there, lord krishna said those preaches before arjun killed Karn. Here Karn is almost killed And then Karn and lord krishna private conversation will be shown in next epi.

It was beautifully directed and edited here comparatively. 
By the way ,can someone impart knowledge on second curse of earth shown in this show. It was somewhat different than what I know of . It was somewhat like this:
A little girl is crying and on asking by Karn ,she tells that she had dropped the milk on earth and then for her ,Karn clamped the earth with milk in his fist so hard that milk does get filtered completely .And in the process, Earth cursed him.

I would like to hear this show's version also.

P.S. Please forgive any typos and my English ,I am not that good in it.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vinnas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
the show version of earth curse is not you mentioned..it's entirely different.

Indra conspires against karn .he send some demon to kill the cow .infront of karn .while attacking of that demon karn accidentally killed that lil cow of bramin which shows in today epi too infront of karn ..

tht bramin cursed karn as earth curse .you too one day die as my cow in mud ..
ekta15 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: vinnas

the show version of earth curse is not you mentioned..it's entirely different.

Indra conspires against karn .he send some demon to kill the cow .infront of karn .while attacking of that demon karn accidentally killed that lil cow of bramin which shows in today epi too infront of karn ..

tht bramin cursed karn as earth curse .you too one day die as my cow in mud ..

Thnx a lot @vinnas for sharing it. I did saw the flashback but didn't got the complete story as they focussed on the curse mainly. 
SO According to it, the curse was conspired and not his mistake .How sad it is πŸ˜­πŸ˜­
vinnas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Thnx a lot @vinnas for sharing it. I did saw the flashback but didn't got the complete story as they focussed on the curse mainly.
SO According to it, the curse was conspired and not his mistake .How sad it is😭😭
[/QUOTE] I said wat I saw in show which is not right as per epic ..

if you wish to know more information please go through the other threads of the forum..