Omkara's No nod to Shivaay

RishiGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
Guys did u all notice when rudra said 'bai' those two stopped their fight and he was like he'll ask a serious question where Omkara showed a No sign from his face to Shivaay. Wonder what's the secret behind this now

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

IlaTanwar thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I find it like om andnshivaay doent want to fight in front of rudra and doesn't want him tobworry...
Tandori thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: dhruvika1991

I find it like om andnshivaay doent want to fight in front of rudra and doesn't want him tobworry...

yeah thats the reason they won't show displeasure infront of him ðŸ˜Š
Priya. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Rishini

Guys did u all notice when rudra said 'bai' those two stopped their fight and he was like he'll ask a serious question where Omkara showed a No sign from his face to Shivaay. Wonder what's the secret behind this now

Om gestured to Shivaay bec they thought he was about to ask about  the previous nights immolation and the subsequent success of the Oberoi's in keeping the news away from the press."...both the brothers  are protective about their youngest  and want to shield him from all these unpleasantness.
forever.young thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
They are protective of their baby bro and don't want to argue infront of him but I think rudra can sense tension between them and to ease it chose to ignore it.
loneliness thumbnail
yeah i tto noticed it its just that these bros bonded very well that they are so much caring about each other ...hayeee Ishqbros  [LOVE]