Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

asma18 thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
15&16 parts very emotional 😭
raman woh sab bola ishita ko jo woh kabhi nahin bol na chahta tha...
itna bolne par bhi ishita woh nahin bola jo raman ko sunna tha...
mrbhalla ne raman ko samjha ya...
aur jab raman ko realize hoa..
ishita bhi usse pyar karti hai...
raman apna love confess kiya lekin der hogayi...
ishita ussi baat nahin sunna chahti hai...
ishita ne apni wrist cut kiya 😲 😭
aage kya?
continue soon..

Gaya3sb thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

..abha.. thumbnail
Before time...wow..
i hate u re...

going to read...my drug...
------------------------------------------------------------------------
So signup for long comment...so bear it..🀣

in past updates we read about how they fall and then scared , their fear , insecurities, scared to confess admit...In all this apparently they both messed it...They share their life best moment and after that it all went haywire...

i wish she could realise her love for him. Wish he could see deeper meaning in her words but instead bcoz of his insecurities ...he made her feel like dirt, s**t. He use such words which shook her to the extent of doing the worst. Offcourse its painful to hear such thing. I mean she literally surender herself to man who instead of cherishing her had left the very morning they are together.

He wanted love and she wanted love but lack of communication made them so hurt that they hurt each other specially Raman...its so bad , whatever he uttered offfcourse he deserve all this her ignorance, her hate, her disappointment but not sucide attempt...that was just grosss. But then he made her do that , he provoked her to show extent of her love. And she told him that she can die.

now coming to things his realisation throughout the time he entered in his room to meeting her in hospital made me tear up...Yes he made mistake but he is suffering and he is human. i wish he could go back and clear mess. He is shattered and he know he cant live without her and she cant without him.

prateek hmmm. so he is who wanted to marry Ishita. Can he be genuine plzzz. I dont want him to bad. i dont want ishita to suffer , people only for her lust . I know Raman is not for that but he made Ishita felt like that, and so i want genuine prateek which will bring confidence in her. Pretty plzzz.

Ishu dont want to commit now but she said to him. Ohhh making him more furious.But she is his , he is her and they should be together. 

And I am so eager to Raman wooing her track. Now I want to see Ruhi Insecurity to Losing Ishita if she got married, she should be scared and thus it will make ishu feel more protected. Both father and Daughter should make her feel spcl and so i am waiting for ruhi ke liye romance fronm Ishra side but in heart its only for each other.

ufff ur 3 stories make me crazy yar. When will i get update of all these setorieswhere ishra are in so much love but had problems. plzzz yar i wish and where have and this one is must. I know u have bad health but i cant help asking.

Plzzz update soon..

At 7.52πŸ‘πŸ‘...U promised at 8.00 in morning. This made me haTE U MORE ANSD MORE.

Can I say i want next update real soon. My veins aRE NOT THAT STRONG.
Edited by --abha-- - 7 years ago
Sk-Sharmin thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
res
unres

dnt make him cry much gaya...😑
in d whole update he was crying...
poor my baby...
no1 is der for him...πŸ˜”

he jst wanted to see her..
hold her for once..
he wanted one last chance frm her..
bt its too late to ask fr a chance..
hiz tounge has messed for big time..
he broke the door atlast...
nd der he saw her in pool of blood... 😭
nd hiz promises...which he wrote that night..
She had always tried to make him utter these words...
bt he royally ignored hiz own feelings frgt abt ishus feelings...
everytime she was giving him a chance...
he realized she is not like shagun..
she was der with him coz she knew wht he exactly feels fr her...
he destroyed her all hopes..dreams..
everything..her trust.. her heart where he lives...
they were happy together last night...
she was happy with him..
bt now she is nothing..
motionless...
he was sointo hiz thoughts k he forgot to tk her to hospital...
he was holding her near him...
thanks to om..he came nd told him he should tk him to hospital...
journey frm house to hospital was horrible..
romi found smthing is fishy...
simmi tried to act she is less shock..
bt consoled her bhai k she will be fine..

hospital...
om..
huh..😭
he is already feeling guilty nd om😭
he is blaming him again.. der is no1 to blame though...
puttar..😭
m really feeling bad for him..
hiz nd Oms relation now hving a scratch..
jst a thought of leaving without her nd hiz heart halted..
aww...
ye sab pehle pata chalna chahiye tha puttar..
ab bahot der ho gai..πŸ˜”
nd usme iyers bhi wapas aa gaye...
ab kya..!
will dey able to meet in corridor or terrace?
om.dnt want RKB to tell them truth..
om is being selfish fr hiz friendship with vishwa..

iyers se yaad ayaa...
bala...😑
kamina..
RKB shdnt hv stop romi whn he was beating him..
i hate him so much...
vandu fr a change was calm..
how!
she askd him is nything hppnd btween dem..
bt he was blank..
he dint even realize k hot tea is slipped on hiz leg..πŸ˜”
poor he re...
kya bana diya gaya tumne usko...!!!!

ishu ..
she askd him aftr gaining conscious..
to thank him..πŸ˜•

she was blank whn he entered...
nd dat smile... gawd..
he dint do right by saving her she is saying..
she is deeply hurt by hiz behaviour..
she was trying to show him..she can die fr him..

He cried in front of her, without minding what she would feel and ran to her...

She could not help caress his back when he embraced her tight...

they need sm more time like this..to sort out everything...
bt she is thinking its hiz crocodile tears.. nd hiz concern is fake..πŸ˜”
she dnt want any1 else to knw abt wht hppnd last night..
nd she said she will do drastic again.. nd dis time he won't b able to do anything..
she vry well knws she is hiz weakpoint..
nd she usd it amazingly..

nd d next shock...
that was a lie...
agreeing fr marriage with sm1 else was a lie..
nd that cm shock fr him..
jiske liye usne ye sab drama kiya that was all lie..
siyapa..
mess...great example of hw mess hppns..!!

"You can do anything Ishita... It's your life. But let me tell you, even though I'm ready to do anything to seek your apology, I won't agree to leave you. If I said I love you, I'll do and I'll make sure you be with me. Ek baar galat kiya tujhe ignore karke...aur tumhari meaningless baaton mein aake. Ab nahi hoga. You're mine. You better drop the idea of moving away from me. I won't let you go, ever."

"You're just mine."

balle balle...
m happy fr dis..

bt amma..πŸ˜”
pratik...
wo to.jaan se hi jayega agr RKB ko pata chala k its pratik's alliance fr ishu...
puttar was greener.. whn he saw he is touching ishu in coffee shop..
agr shadi k bare pata chala to..
god..
i cant imagine kya hoga..!!
wanna see jallu puttar soon..
bt limit me...dnt hurt him more...
warning u..
make him cry..nd see wht i will do to u..😎Edited by Sk-Sharmin - 7 years ago
SushSathisha thumbnail
Omg that creepy son of a bitch
I hope he won't come in front of Raman and ishita
And Noo make them clear their differences
And make Om alright with Raman
Update soon
-Nii- thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Edited...
😭😭...how much man I don't want to cry  anymore...last two updates have  been soo emotional ...I jiust feel soo bad for both of them... ishra πŸ˜­

Raman realized his mistake,but it's too late...the deeds done ...she slit her wrist...he was to numb to even react he held her close to himself n that's when he saw the letter hhe'd written long back for her... the letter's content shocked him...he couldn't believe that he'd  actually confessed his feelings in that...with that he even realized that she knew it all along n was just making things easier for them...but he messed it up big time...

Om who'd seen Raman leave could hear their shrieks but himself away considering it as a couple fight but when he heard Raman screech he rushed to the iyer's and was obviously shocked to see ishita almost dead...

They rushed to the hospital along with simmi n romi both siblings felt that Raman's acting all wired but didn't think much about it...

Om is annoyed with Raman...n blamed him... of course he has to be blamed but bechara Raman
He's soo numb...Om told his son that if anything would happen to ishita ... Raman might dir out of guilt...n Raman knew that it was true...he could never imagine a life without her...
He even asked his son not to tell anything to iyer's if ishita doesn't coz he doesn't want to ruin his relationship with them...

Bala aur romi😑
Pagal hai kya dono especially Bala they don't even know how to behave... when patients are around... they were all set for third world war when Raman stopped them...
Bala noticed a tint of guilt in Raman's eyes...
Vandu sensed that Raman had something to do with this suicide...n hence decided to talk to him...but Om didn't let them...as he didn't want a things to be revealed this way...
Raman didn't even realize that he was supposed to take the cup n tea's now spilled on his leg he couldn't even sense the pain😭...

Ishra...
She calls him inside...n everyone looks on confused but he doesn't care he just goes to meet...n her behavior shatters him she confesses that all the marriage thing was fake,i mean she accepting it...n Raman is shocked...but she says later riles himm...she says that now she'd marry the man...as she doesn't want to stay with a man who treats like a piece of flesh...
Raman is annoyed n he just walks out saying that she's his n would never let her do something stupid...

Amma is sad πŸ˜­
She asks her daughter the reason behind suicide...vandu blames Subbu Bala is pissed n walks offπŸ˜†
Amma informs about pratik n ishita is shocked to know that it's pratik who wants to marry her... amma is always after marriageπŸ˜• but ishita told her mother that she'd never marry..

Their love for each other β€οΈ

Continue soon...
Edited by -Nii- - 7 years ago
Sk-Sharmin thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Sri

Originally posted by: Sri1091

So ishita commited suicide and Puttar was guilt ridden and out of his mind seeing her like dat and was mumbling things and hugging her close to his heart instead of taking her to hospital it was only wen his papa came to see watz happening dat he came back to his senses and took her to d hsptl

Romi and Simmi are d two confused souls thinking wat happened to their bhai dat he is behaving like this and they smelled something fishy between him and ishita and he was hugging her so hard dat Simmi had to make him realize dat she can't break he was in a shock yaar bechara he was shaken by her this stunt

He was also lifeless wen she was inside and is getting treated and den realization also stuck him wen he saw those papers whch he wrote and came to knw wat he has written and she knows his feeling and also dat she wants him to say dat she means something to him and realization dawned on him dat all these days she was serious and wen she was saying she was gng maary and all day wasn't true and she has something for him yet she dnt knw wat it is

His father came and showed him d mirror dat because of flithy words is y because ishita is in this condition and also warned him dat kahi repent poori zindagi na Karni pade he realized wat his words has done to her and he was indirectly d cause of her suicide and he was more in guilt he doesn't want a crack in his nice realtion with his papa too and even his papa cares for him but he isn't showing it directly

Iyers but raman's papa told him to keep silent and not say a thing to anyone as they will deal with it after ishita comes to consciousness and Bala the frustated soul pounced on Raman but puttar was silent but romi did d needed but was shcked and realized something is really wrong wen he sawar man stopping him even iyers were pissed at Bala for doing this to Raman wen he saved ishita

Thnk God atlast gained her consciousness and she called Raman to meet her and God wat happened here is really I dnt knw wat to say Itz kind of role reversal for Raman and ishita now he wants to be with her and she doesn't want him anywhere near her he tried his level best to explain but after his words ishita has lost trust in him and doesn't want to listen any of his words and also told him dat she didn't agree to maary anyone and made him more guilty and also she told him dat now she will marry someone else as she doesn't want a man who treats her like flesh but who has feelings for her and Puttar back to Raavan mode and said in finality dat he won't let her leave him and he will make sure dat she will be with him and dat she is his ishita didn't give a damn to his words and he lft from there in dat fury

Amma ko iss tym mein bhi shaadi ki padi hein??? Beti marte marte bachi hein instead of trying to make her calm again shaadi shaadi is she out of her mind Thnk God vandu ne Subbu ka naam laakar ishita ko bachaliya and vala was pissed because of dat and ishita doesn't want to marry anyone else and she may hate him and be angry on him but she can't marry anyone but Amma toh Amma hein she will wat she wants chahe vunki beti ko kuch bhi sehna pade

😎Edited by Sk-Sharmin - 7 years ago
..abha.. thumbnail
huh!!!! unres pg 105
I think its a long comment big one . I typed alot.
Breaking my strike. Want more update all ur storiesπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†...

..abha.. thumbnail
btw congo 100+ pagesπŸ₯³β­οΈ
apoo91 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Great story!!! Thanks for the back to back updates!!
Raman has an uphill task before him.!
Is vandu gonna support him???
Waiting for next