This trip is going to amazing
Continue soon
Taani-Taarey thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
awsm story dii 
i had read this story by your fb page.. 
but couldnt cmmnt. 
kria and sharon sisters is hard to believe but its okay. 
update asap thanx for pm 
Cupcake. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Ch 28 : We Belong Together

After getting ready in a cute red beach dress, she stepped out of their hotel room and found Ronak & Rey waiting for her outside.

"Princess is here!" She announced as she made them aware of her presence. They both turned around to look at her.

"Wow! Di, you are beautiful." Ronak complimented his sister as he pulled her in bear hug. Taani giggled and hugged him back. Her smile soften when her gaze fell over Rey, who was standing there. She could feel his intensified gaze over herself and it sent shiver down her spine.

"Beautiful!" Thats all he could think when he gazed down at her. She looked heavenly beautiful in that simple red dress with her past waist length, wavy, silky hair open. He felt an urge to pull her in his arms and cuddle her, but he controlled himself somehow and cleared his throat.

"Lets go. Party has started." Rey said to them, they both nodded and followed him as he walked away.

"Wow! This is awesome, man!" Ronak shouted as they entered the party area where crowd was going crazy on the loud beats of music.

"Its not!" Taani mumbled, looking around with nervousness filled eyes. She never been to a place like this before.

Rey, who sensed her discomfort, shifted close to her and slide his hand in hers, surprising her yet again with his sudden gesture.

"Its okay." Rey pressed his hand in assurance.

"Lets go and have some drinks." Rey suggested, Ronak nodded in response as the trio walked toward the drinks counter. Rey ordered drinks for all.

"I don't drink alcohol." Taani told him as he picked one glass and held it out for her.

"I know that and don't worry, its mocktail." Rey assured her, taani gave a small smile and accepted the drink.

"And what are you both drinking?" Taani asked both of them, looking at them with one eye brow raised. Ronak & Rey look at each other then at her.

"We?" They stuttered nervously. Taani look at them and couldn't control her laughter seeing their scared faces.

"Oh god! Look at your faces." Taani said between her laughter. The boys look at her, confused by her reaction.

"You guys can drinks, but don't get wasted. I have no experience in handing drunk men nor i want to." Taani said to them, surprising them yet again with her statement.

"Di, are you alright?" Ronak come out of his shock state and asked his sister.

"Yea! I know we are on vacation and you guys don't drink always, so once in a blue moon, drinking is fine. I guess. And i am not Hitler to put restrictions on you both. We are here to enjoy and we should do that." Taani shrugged as she answered.

"You are the best. And don't tell dad." Ronak said to her as he kissed her cheek in happiness, Rey wanted to do the same but he controlled himself and smiled at her. She never failed to surprise him with her nature. They enjoyed their drinks while having light conversation.

"Hey, wanna dance?" A girl approached ronak and asked him for a dance. Ronak look at Taani & Rey, they just smiled and pushed him to the girl. Ronak left with girl to dance where as rey denied the girls who approached him and he stayed behind with taani, much to her surprise.

"Why aren't you going for dance?" Taani asked him.

"Well, only a stupid will leave a beautiful lady alone and go for dancing with random girls." Rey answered almost immediately. Taani looked away, her cheeks warmed up and a shy smile appeared on her face.

"And if this beautiful lady don't mind, i would love to dance with her." Rey stepped close to her and said to her in his natural husky tone. He held his hand infront of her. Taani hesitated but then brushing every thought aside, she placed her hand in his.

Rey had a wide grin on his face as he led toward the crowd who was dancing like crazy. His arms wounded around her waist as he pulled her closer to himself, leaving no space between their bodies. An unknown feeling took over her senses and in daze, she matched his every step.

His hold on her waist tighten as sudden possessiveness seeped through him. He wanted to hide her in his embrace, away from the cruel world.

A shiver ran down her spine feeling his hot breath fanning over her neck. She tighten her hold on his shoulders.

"You are beautiful." He whispered in her ear, dipping his face in crook of her neck, he inhaled deeply in her enchanting fragrance that had casted a spell over him.

Taani could feel her heart pounding against her ribcage at his close proximity. His hand brushed against her back making her close her eyes for a moment before she regained her senses and tried pulling herself away from him only to pull back in his arms with a jerk.

"What happen?" Rey asked her, he had firm, possessive hold around her.

"I want to go in water." Taani told him with a cute pout that tempted him like anything.

"Then come with me. I know a place where you can enjoy in water." Rey smiled at her. He got hold of her hand and took her away from there while she could do nothing, but follow him with a small smile playing on her lips.

Please do leave your feedback :)
princess_tara thumbnail
Fabulous update 
Enjoyed it alot
Edited by princess_tara - 7 years ago
_khwaish_ thumbnail
Wow wonderful update aww taarey dance superb
Taani dress also pretty nice
Next update soon..
--Fairy-- thumbnail