Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Angels11 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: kshubhangi

Your story is a gulmut of emotions. Both Arnav and Khushi are a mixture of good and bad. Dark characters. 

Beautifully written.

Thanks. Yeah in real life nothing is in simple black or white. Every one of us have shades of grey. Its only the degree that varies.
Angels11 thumbnail

Chapter 36

2011 Shanthivan Delhi

The emptiness in the house reflected her own inner vacuum. She felt empty & exhausted. Of course this was quite normal, a feeling which would dissipate only with Arnav's presence. However today along with the ennui within she also felt oddly jittery & restive. She seemed on the edge & had to stop herself from calling Arnav repeatedly. He already had too many problems & she did not want to add on to his woes with her clingy, psychotic behavior.

The news about the design leaks caused a sense of dj vu for Khushi. It took her back to that fateful day almost a year ago. Memories assaulted her. How could she forget that day. It was the day she had finally realized the depth & intensity of her nameless feelings towards Arnav. It was the day reality sunk that what she felt for Arnav was not mere physical attraction or lust. It was the day she had fallen irrevocably in love with Arnav Singh Raizada.

2010 AR Towers Delhi

Khushi had been on tenterhooks the whole day after all hell broke loose at AR Fashions once news started trickling in, that their latest designs which were part of the Gia collection had somehow leaked to their arch rivals Shyam Textiles. It was complete mayhem in the office with terrified employees scampering hither thither. Khushi wanted to scream out to vent out her pent up tension. She had caught a glimpse of ASR's face just for a few seconds the moment he had arrived at the office & she was spooked by the raw fury & sheer hatred on his visage. He had barked at Lavanya to start checking on all the employees. Khushi's stomach had churned on imagining his reaction if he found out the extent of her involvement in the entire debacle. Her worst nightmare was coming true.

ASR had barricaded himself in his room frantically attempting last minute damage control. Lavanya had sent food plates at regular intervals but desisted when the last plate came crashing out of his room & landed with an explosive thud near their workplace.

But now the entire place was eerily silent with most of the employees having departed unsure of what new disaster would unfold the next day. She tip toed to the lion's den & tried to peep in via the glass door to find the room deserted. She decided to sneak in & do some snooping to find out what the Rakshas had been upto the whole day.

Heart thudding dangerously & threatening to leap to her throat, she sidled in & closed the door gently. The room was shrouded in semi darkness with just pale, muted illumination from the overhead lamp near the table. She took furtive steps towards the table when her leg collided with some object on the floor. She stumbled & the next second almost screamed out loud in horror. ASR was sprawled on the floor, his eyes shut & his body scarily still.

It was as if world had come to a standstill. Her heart stopped beating momentarily & leaped to her parched throat. She tried screaming out for help but she could not form any coherent words. Her head was spinning. She found it difficult to even breathe. Seeing ASR's prone form sent a frisson of terror through her. She felt excruciating pain as if someone was skewering her heart brutally. She collapsed near him & shook him.

Arnav, Arnav...

Finding him unresponsive a nameless fear gripped her fiercely, gnawing at her innards.

She rushed to the table, grabbed the water bottle & started sprinkling water on his face. She felt him stir gradually & let out a deep breath of relieve. She did not realize that she had stopped breathing till then.

Why did his eye lids feel so heavy & why the hell was someone shaking him roughly. He felt something wet hit his face & eyes. With a monumental effort he opened his eyes & the first thing he saw was HER FACE hunched over him so close that he could discern the long eyelashes & the terror visible in her eyes. Oh how he wished to drown in those hazel pool of passion. His head was lying on her lap & all he wanted was to simply close his eyes & forget his worries, pain & responsibilities. He felt oddly at peace as if finally he was home, content in her embrace, this is where he belonged cocooned in her protective warmth. It was like he had been sprinting ahead at a mad pace all his life only to finally reach his destination. HER! FINALLY!!!

Arnav, Arnav... She was literally screaming in his face & went into her Shakira Hips don't lie SHAKE SHAKE SHAKE routine.

Arnav please open your eyes, please look at me. Say something DAMMIT.

He was rudely hauled back to asli duniya. Even in his state of extreme distress & insentience her usage of his name did not escape his notice. This was the first time he was hearing her say his name. All this while it was either Sir, Mr ASR, Mr Raizada & behind his back Rakshas, Laad Governor, Arrogant B* & many more but never Arnav. His name sounded oddly musical on her lips.

Sheesh was he losing his mind finally. He was waxing eloquence simply because she called him by his name. He definitely needed medical help not to mention an urgent visit to the nearest shrink to get his head examined.

She was now frantically sprinkling that bloody water all over his face again.

He grabbed her hand & she stilled.

Khushi... Kuch meeta

What...

I need something sweet. Quick...

But I thought you were diabetic.

She saw surprise register on his pale face & she immediately blushed furiously at her gaffe. How could she explain to him that everything about him fascinated her. So much so that she manically tried to glean as much information as possible about every facet of his life & obsessed over every tiny detail related to him.

She was shaken out of her stupor when she felt Arnav's grip on her wrist slipping.

Arnav...

Khushi, get me something sweet.

But...

Please... His whisper was barely audible & her heart broke seeing him debilitated & weak.

She ran out & came to a screeching halt at her table.

Sweet, sweet where can I find something sweet. Wait the pantry would have sugar bowl near the coffee machine but that was on the other side of the floor. She did not have the patience to run that far. Arnav's pleading look & broken whisper kept flashing in her mind. She was frantic with her panic mounting every second, precious seconds wasted while she wavered & vacillated with indecision. Finally her brain clicked into motion.

POOJA... She screamed.

Pooja was an incurable chocolate addict & always stocked up her desk with piles of chocolates & truffles. She skidded to her desk, pulled the door open almost violently, grabbed a fistful of chocolates, unmindful of the chaos she was causing by spilling the contents all around.

She dashed back to his room & was shocked to find Arnav yet again slumped on the floor. Her heart skipped a beat.

She dragged him up roughly, propped him up against the table in a sitting position. He opened his eyes & said just 1 word

KHUSHI...

The inflection in his voice sent a shiver of thrill down her spine. He rarely called her Khusi. Usually it's GUPTA, MS GUPTA & of course KHUSHI KUMARI GUPTA barked with annoyance or with exasperation. But on the rare occasions when he called her Khushi just Khushi like now, she literally melted. The way he whispered her name in that husky voice was like a seductive caress & she would feel some inexplicable emotion & ecstasy consume her.

She held his face gently & brought the chocolate near him. He opened his mouth & she slowly fed him the chocolate which was gooey thanks to the fluctuating & sometimes nonexistent AC near their workplace which had caused the chocolate to melt slightly. For a long time there was no sound barring her heavy breathing while Arnav silently ate all the chocolates that she fed him, all the time continuing to stare at her. Not once his eyes moved away from her face, neither did her eyes waver. She was still holding his face with 1 hand not letting go as if her body needed the reassurance that he was fine.

The smothering silence was finally broken by Arnav when Khushi had run through the entire stock of chocolates.

I want more...

Khushi was startled by his almost childlike demand & smiled inwardly. She stood up to further raid Pooja's treasure trove when she found him holding her hand.

Don't leave me...

Her heart skipped a beat at his plea.

But, you wanted more sweet...

Yes but do you need to leave...

Khushi rolled her eyes in exasperation.

Of course to get more for you... her tone resembling a teacher explaining 2 and 2 makes 4 to a dunce kid.

The next minute she was yanked down by him in 1 swift movement.

No need, I can make do with this... he whispered in a husky voice gesturing towards her hand.

Chuckling softly at her bewildered look on examining her empty hands he tugged her hand closer to his face.

Without breaking the eye contact, he brought her fingers closer to his lips & then slowly started licking the brown, gooey mess sticking to her fingers.

Khushi mouth hung open in shock. Unmindful of the shock waves pervading her body & invading her senses he continued with his sensual attack.

Angels11 thumbnail
Folks This is the 1st chapter that I am writing for this FF after my break. Do read & post ur comments ๐Ÿ˜ณ. Your comments really motivate me. So share what you liked & what you dint about the chapter ๐Ÿ˜Š Edited by Angels11 - 7 years ago
penrith thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
so glad you are continuing the story
lechuarshi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
โ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธ..chocolateyyyโ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธ
he suffered from a low sugar attack...but once he gain his energy...,,naughty nannav...๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

ishhh..i can imagine khushi s face..๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰

so she realized her love with that lick..and fear of seeing his condition...what about Arnie???๐Ÿ˜‰

waiting for more
Angels11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: penrith

so glad you are continuing the story

Thanks & I hope my readers will continue to support me ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Angels11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: lechuarshi

โ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธ..chocolateyyyโ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธ

he suffered from a low sugar attack...but once he gain his energy...,,naughty nannav...๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

ishhh..i can imagine khushi s face..๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰

so she realized her love with that lick..and fear of seeing his condition...what about Arnie???๐Ÿ˜‰

waiting for more

Oh the evening is still not over, i stopped at tat crucial point, there is still more to come ๐Ÿ˜‰ About Arnie if u chk the previous chapters he is already aware of his feelings. Its clear in the episode where Khushi meets Anjali for the 1st time when she came to hand over her resignation ๐Ÿ˜Š
ranogill thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome mixture of past and present
Angels11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sisgeo

Nice update welcome back

Thanks. Hoping to see more readers as the story progresses ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Angels11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ranogill

Awesome mixture of past and present

The narration style of this FF from the beginning is to keep shuttling between past & present in both Arnav & Khushi's POV, hope u like it ๐Ÿ˜Š