Views

Users

Frequent Posters

VintageWine thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: djoker

cant wait for this weeks show
on Facebook some people are saying sachin is getting sympathy votes and rupali is a far better singer than him,i just lol'd i feel he apart from jagpreet are the only soulful singers left rest all are mediocre to some extent i feel jyotica is good to and senjuti in some parts
but that comment really made me lol πŸ˜†
they were like every singer should have and attitudeπŸ˜†πŸ˜† and just not sing πŸ˜†
i realized now why most singers from reality show dont end up in Bollywood they are more judge by the performance only few end up doing playback but most of the time they are not even in the top 5 of he show only exception till now is sreeram

@ bold : The  problem with today's hyper fandom genπŸ˜† thoda flirting and keep flaunting "attitude" is all they need.

@ red I was afraid this would happen. the guy is a good singer... I wish they would not have sold his sob story!! 

Originally posted by: AV25

My favourites are Sachin, jyotica, abhigyan and kushal. This boy abhigyan had this nice n matured voice even during his SRGMP Lil champs days. Great voice. I am looking forward to them performing well n reach top 5 or 3.

😲 whoa!! 
any video I can watch?? 
Edited by VintageWine - 7 years ago
dhurandarbhat thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
@Vintagewine Here is a video of Abhigyan Das from Lil champs

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ArHQ3tv_DqU[/YOUTUBE]

He used to be very good at Manna dey songs.

Edited by dhurandarbhat - 7 years ago