Thank you. It means a lot. 😃Originally posted by: gowripriya
Hi Najma😊
Ur writing is something very unique I'm luving ur stories yaar😳😳
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
Thank you. It means a lot. 😃Originally posted by: gowripriya
Hi Najma😊
Ur writing is something very unique I'm luving ur stories yaar😳😳
Originally posted by: najma123
Thank you. Though I'd really appreciate if you contribute in the Forum, by participating to increase our rankings. 😳
Is that what is happening in the show? XD I don't watch these days. Thanks a lot!DevAkshi are dating n still fighting with same zeal
loved the way u portrait Dev as BF n Sona as almost unreasonable GF 😆