4 more episodes left :(

ria592 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Guys jst 4 epi's are left and even now they r not showing proper mihar scenes...ab toh dikhana chaiya na yr...abhi nhi toh kb show khtam hona ka bad?
Precap-I hope (waise cvs se hope krna bekar ha bt phir bhi)ki baby mike ko sb kuch bta de...and did they again KISS...b woh idiot doc scene khrab krne na aa jaya 😑 😑

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shiney19 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Better episode today we got to see more of Mikhail and baby. Loved the way Mikhail was staring at baby when he saw her in her soulmates outfit but I didn't feel the music was right, it should have been a nicer melody.

Tara came out of nowhere today but diya disappeared.

The kiss in the precap was much better executed compared to the one at the engagement. I didn't expect another kiss to be honest but this one was in front of anyone. I definitely didn't expect that.

Finally, there's only 4 days left and baby's dad hasn't even arrived yet, I wonder when he will turn up? When is he going to accept baby's love of dance and Mikhail?

I have a feeling a lot is going to be fitted into the next 4 episodes. Mikhail still doesn't know nehtra is behind all this drama, Tarun still needs to leave, baby's dad still needs to accept baby's love for dance and Mikhail. Plus baby needs to tell Mikhail that she loves him. I'm not sure if we will get any side stories for example Amar, sonam and Tara.

Based on nehtra and baby's confrontation I am actually looking forward to the next 4 episodes. Things are going to be moving for the better!
ria592 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shiney19

Better episode today we got to see more of Mikhail and baby. Loved the way Mikhail was staring at baby when he saw her in her soulmates outfit but I didn't feel the music was right, it should have been a nicer melody.

Tara came out of nowhere today but diya disappeared.

The kiss in the precap was much better executed compared to the one at the engagement. I didn't expect another kiss to be honest but this one was in front of anyone. I definitely didn't expect that.

Finally, there's only 4 days left and baby's dad hasn't even arrived yet, I wonder when he will turn up? When is he going to accept baby's love of dance and Mikhail?

I have a feeling a lot is going to be fitted into the next 4 episodes. Mikhail still doesn't know nehtra is behind all this drama, Tarun still needs to leave, baby's dad still needs to accept baby's love for dance and Mikhail. Plus baby needs to tell Mikhail that she loves him. I'm not sure if we will get any side stories for example Amar, sonam and Tara.

Based on nehtra and baby's confrontation I am actually looking forward to the next 4 episodes. Things are going to be moving for the better!

yeah there is alot to get unfold...they have to manage al this in 4 day...i 2 think tha they wont show sidestories becoz there is hardly any time left..hope they end the show properly... After for days we r really gonna misss it 😭
Anusha_ thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
They have so much to show and 4 episodes left.. Baby's Dad.. how she will make him understand her love for Dance and Mikhail.. And most importantly, Soulamtes bhi dikhana hai abhi.. Her confession, her engagement ka break up πŸ˜†
Will miss Mikhail-Baby alot after its end πŸ˜­
ria592 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anusha_

They have so much to show and 4 episodes left.. Baby's Dad.. how she will make him understand her love for Dance and Mikhail.. And most importantly, Soulamtes bhi dikhana hai abhi.. Her confession, her engagement ka break upπŸ˜†

Will miss Mikhail-Baby alot after its end😭

we r gonna miss them... 😭 😭 ...bs hope it should end on gud note... πŸ˜ƒ hope that mr idiot jldi nikal jaya kl ya parso tak...atleast 2 din ka lia toh mihar ka sweet sweet scene mil jaya...