Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

peg_pionne thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Ok i read the 2 update and they are mindblowing so Raman want to go further in the relation but i can't break ruhi's heart but maybe ruhi is doing reverse psychology and in reality she wants ishita to become her mother so waiting eagerly for the next update to know what gonna happen 👏 😉
Sri1091 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Gaayu u promised comeon I want update
-Nii- thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Mee too waiting😛
Sri1091 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Nii-

Mee too waiting😛

Let's spam nishu
-Nii- thumbnail

Yeah mandyyy
Sri1091 thumbnail

Gaayu kaha Ho aajoa jaldi
Gaya3sb thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Sri1091 thumbnail
Unres
Huh Ruhi playfully said ishita d convo she and her papa had and listening to Ruhi's answer she felt shattered and Mihika didn't want her Akka to breakdown before Ruhi so she sent Ruhi away stating dat her dadi is calling bechari ishu yaar sach mein Ek aur rejection of motherhood she adores Ruhi d most but kya Kare Ruhi is unaware of any feelings of how a mother will be and wat a mother is meant to be
Ishita is furious because Raman didn't consider her feelings and taughts but he jst treated her as a thing which he can gft his daughter and den Mihika asked who is he and ishita came out of her subconcious state and asked wat did I say and Mihika didn't probe into dat topic seeing her in miserable state
And their hug and encounter in d parking lot Itz really hot Gaayu she cutely complained dat he didn't even look at her from mrng and he said dat he was busy oh how I love to see dem together
Syapa hogaya Bala me dekh liya in dono d ever so confident Raman became pale wen Bala asked if he will marry her if Itz in his hands he would have married her make her his in d very moment but his promise to Ruhi is making him to back off
But now he warned Bala dat he will not stop her if she herself comes to him and he will make her his if she wants so I didn't like Bala calling ishita dat she is not stable mentally now who says dat?? Anyways Puttar is a honest being
Gaayu puttar aur ishu to Ek saath tym spend Karne do yaar without any haddis witnessing it Edited by Sri1091 - 7 years ago
-Nii- thumbnail
Edited...
This update was again😭...why hamesha ishra kyun gayooo you make them cry soo much😭

Ishru❤️🥺
Ishita's love for ruhi is just soo pure...he ruhi loves her but just as a friend...ruhi told her about Raman n that broke ishita completely she misunderstood him...she thinks he wants her coz of ruhi n this is soo💔

Ishita mihika...
She confessed everything about Raman in her self conscious state...but mihika couldn't get a thing...but she was worried for her akka thinking what's bothering her...ishita she's soo vulnerable man😭

IshRa☺️
These two toh just can't keep their hands off each other...just the previous night he'd promised his daughter that there would be no one between them but he's not able to control himself with ishita around😆
Aur ishita she was pissed that he doesn't want her for himself phir bhi as soon as she saw him she embraced him...uske baad toh they did so much on succha short span of time☺️

Raman n bala
So bala saw them n warned Raman n accused him for using ishita, who's in succha vulnerable state right now...Raman promised that he wouldn't meet her but even told that he wouldn't stop her if she herself comes to him😕...pata nahi ab aage kya hoga...
Continue soon...
Edited by -Nii- - 7 years ago
Sk-Sharmin thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
res
unres

jst frw hours back i liked bala' s character in Where You Have Been...
bt here i hate him the most...
though he is like brother to ishu..hiz words smwhere seems logic..
bt..how can he says like that to RKB...k ishu ka fayda utha raha hai..!!
ishu is .mature girl..she knws wht she is doing..
they r in love...bt ye khud ishra ko nahi pata to bala ko kya malum hoga...😔
bt puttar is being honest...
agr uske hath me hota nd only he has right to give himself n another chance...he would have marry...
nd would have make her in every sense...
he admitted that...
bt bala won't understand this..

ruh...
mujhe lagahi tha..she will share father-daughter convo to ishita..
bt ru unknowingly hurt ishita..
poor ishu..
mihika was there..
bt she dint understood wht her akka was bad-bading...
bt we got to knw...❤️
she wants hiz attention..
she wants him to care for her..
she wants him to come to her..
she wants him to be with her...
she wants him to think for her..she is not n animal.
bt n human being.
bt mihika.. she dint understood anything..
aise kaise hua?
great she dint drag subbu der..nahi toh naya syapa...though RKB is not in her list...
soon usko bhi pata chal jayega..

nd the parking scene toh...
they are giving themselves to each other..
she missd him..
nd he replied aftr kissing her..
that was 🤬ing hot...❤️
so much loving to see them together...
hope soon dey will realize k wht dey r for each other..
waiting for that...
nd ruh...she is innocent..
usko koi to samjhana pdega...
Edited by Sk-Sharmin - 7 years ago