May be all this was a calculated strategy because movie is shit n was going to flop anyway
Page
of
1Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Shanak_Fan
I don't think Sultan will underperform.Sadly nowadays any publicity is good publicity.
Originally posted by: hippopotamus
Sultan is not giving me good vibes from the beginning
I am struggling to come to terms witha) 50 year old wood looking man romancing with 20 something baby face soft girlb) All scenes already remind me of previous movies like dabangc) songs are badd) Same old setup of villagee) reminds me of chak de and redemptionf) salman in bikini type underwearThe look of the film is not grand like bajrangi. It seems baasiThese are honest comments. I liked bajrangi a lot so it is nothing against Salman K
The movie just looks terrible
https://youtu.be/a9Hxkc9YxGE?si=1wx8An6lOPFzcq04 Release date : 6th July 2016 Verdict : Blockbuster
https://www.mid-day.com/entertainment/bollywood-news/article/dhurandhar-2-singer-mujtaba-aziz-naza-song-dongri-ke-sultan-edited-out-23622252
5