Originally posted by: --abha--

🤣

Naah i am innocent...😳

Very 😆
Gaya3sb thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Sri1091 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Unres
Puttar is soo restless having fight with ishita and ishita's words are like sword whch cut him through and his anger rose to another level and ishita for a min was frightened seeing him like dat but then again he was feeling bad and restless for the things between him and ishita and he doesn't want their conversations to stop he want her to talk him puttar and tounge always creates troubles yaar
He doesn't think of ishita like dat but wen ever he talks to her he says something grave and it raises ishita's anger and now after party with dat girl Thnk God kuch nahi hua Varna it would have been digusting and he was soo sincere and honest in these past years even after Shagun left him for d promise he made to Ruhi dat no mother will come into her life and he is not person who can cheat I liked this quality in him
But after ishita came everything changed and his taughts regarding her like he wants and needs her baldy and he told her d same but again his words are grave he asked her wether she will allow him to touch her if he says dat he loves her but ishita took it another thinking dat he might be thinking her as d bad women and told him dat she will not allow him near her and banged d door on his face and den her taughts she won't allow him to misbehave with her but at d same tym she wasn't able to push him back
So puttar appolozie D to her for d before and not today because he needs her and he said d same to her and she was shocked listening his words
She covered up her words saying dat she is a pedatric dentist wen toshiji asked her treat Raman toshiji ne vunko convo Suni hein kya?? Puttar toh vus pain mein bhi giving her looks and smile dat she indeed touched him and she told him dat it was her duty but puttar toh puttar hein
Kuch karo Gaayu inka Edited by Sri1091 - 7 years ago
-Nii- thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Edited...
Gaya😳...yet another amazing update...the way this story us moving yayyy I'm loving it...
Ishita ishita ishita!!
Kya ladki hai...the way she said don't treat your daughter the way you treat other woman👏...you go lady you rock...she even told him that she would doesn't even want to go close to him😆...bechara puttar...dil tutt gaya uska😛...
He's clearly affected by her words...to an extent that he's unable to focus on anything... It's her all the way...
Mihir🤣...it's always him Raman ke gusse ka shikaar...he wanted to help raman... But puttar is puttar...
He wanted to marry😲...but didn't find a proper suitor... He wanted a mother for ruhi...n he find didn't one or say a genuine one...
Raman has full custody of ruhi n he promised her that he wouldn't find a mother for her...
He doesn't have flings as well😲...gaya itne shock in a single update😆...
That girl🤣...bechari yaar😆...Raman saw ishita in her😉...and said that she's got the most beautiful lips😳...mihir saw that...ab naya siyappa😆
She pushed him off n that get lost you bitch toh was killer🤣
He shared his kahani with his driver😆...he wants her to know that he's not disgusting... What does puttar feel for her BTW😉
She was waiting for him...and pounced on him the moment he entered... N told him take care of ruhi n be a little more responsible...
Aag toh dono taraf se lagi hai gaya😆😛...even she's equally affected...
Puttar has got a cavity n heart pain as well only the next house iyer doctor could help you see😉
She finds him cute...she threw those thoughts in recycle bin... Hey wait it's recycle bin na not shift delete so the thoughts can come back later you see...
So he confessed that he needs her... N she suggested his mother to take him to the doc...
Now let's see which doc he chooses... 
N what she feels about his confession...
Continue soon...
Edited by -Nii- - 7 years ago
..abha.. thumbnail
Res...
eeeks why these girls always😡
---------
unres...

u have written 5 post 2 more plzzz...i cant wait😭

this is superlative, intense, awesome, outstanding, briliant and what not...

i am just more curious for next...

mujhe next part chahiye to chahiye...😭😭

mummy tell her to update...

he is just...ouch i dont know but i love him...i mean character...ishhh...he is falling alerady may be he is not falling he is in love and he said that subconsciously...ouch...i cant tell it attraction it was just love...

he saw ishu in other girl🤣...nishu ke kaam ki cheez to mil gyiii...i know thodi bahut fir bhiii...

dentist ji ...u are only doctor who is allowed to touch his lips ...ermmm teeth😆...we dont want others...😆🤣

ab pyar hone do inko...raman bhalla then seducing her would be fun...'hiding face'

ohhh i just hate it And u😆

superb..

u know what u promised me...
3 more updates..
saathiya, love me, whybaml

kal its this one Iwywmfl and manmarziyaan.

be prepared😎

😆

Edited by --abha-- - 7 years ago
ishrasoul thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Loving the update
Raman rude but melting in front of ishu...
Waiting to read what's ahead
Update soon
Gaya3sb thumbnail

Originally posted by: --abha--

Res...

eeeks why these girls always😡
---------
unres...

u have written 5 post 2 more plzzz...i cant wait😭

this is superlative, intense, awesome, outstanding, briliant and what not...

i am just more curious for next...

mujhe next part chahiye to chahiye...😭😭

mummy tell her to update...

he is just...ouch i dont know but i love him...i mean character...ishhh...he is falling alerady may be he is not falling he is in love and he said that subconsciously...ouch...i cant tell it attraction it was just love...

he saw ishu in other girl🤣...nishu ke kaam ki cheez to mil gyiii...i know thodi bahut fir bhiii...

dentist ji ...u are only doctor who is allowed to touch his lips ...ermmm teeth😆...we dont want others...😆🤣

ab pyar hone do inko...raman bhalla then seducing her would be fun...'hiding face'

ohhh i just hate it And u😆

superb..

u know what u promised me...
3 more updates..
saathiya, love me, whybaml

kal its this one Iwywmfl and manmarziyaan.

be prepared😎

😆

Woohooo...you liked it
I'll update next part tomorrow evening only
Is he really falling Abha 😳 I don't think so...He said "I need you" 😎
But yeah...maybe he's... 😳

Yeah 3 more updates tonight.
But I didn't promise Mannmarziyan tomorrow
From where did you bring that in the list 🤢
..abha.. thumbnail
I think he is...its so clear...that he falling...u need to say its not love...but i feel ot is...dont disappoint me
manmarziyaan i added...i am good girl na...isiliye😳

u need to see my list...

i added junoon for parso...🤣
Sk-Sharmin thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

can expect smthing..😳❤️😉