Stay Back My Son, Arjun Abhi SS.Father's Day Special

ltelidevara thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 7 years ago
Yudhishtir hugged two Krishna's together. He shed tears and said." By my good luck I see you two before my eyes safe and sound. Kanha,if you are not there with us we wouldn't have become successful. How difficult it is to enter Drona's Vyuha and come back safe I know. You protected your Parth and we are graced." Krishna smiled and said ." Eldest! God will help those who follow dharma. And you all are righteous. So victory will always be yours. No one could have stood before your brother today. He is outstanding today." 
       Bheema and Satyaki also were greeted by Maharaj properly. After that Arjun lit up the funeral pyre of his dearest son with Krishna by his side. Every one had tears in eyes. Their beloved Abhi went to unknown worlds. Subhadra could not control Uttara and broke down herself. Krishna sat by them and pacified them." Bhadra,Uttara, Abhi is a hero. He will be remembered for his valour as long as the stars and the moon shine in the sky. His son will glorify kuru clan with his achievements. Abhi's death is avenged. Let his soul be peaceful. If you weep like this he will feel bad."
 Arjun hugged both Subhadra and Uttara together and stammered." Forgive me. I failed to safeguard him.What use is there if I took revenge later? I lost my dearest son. I should lead my life with this pain that will kill me every minute."
   The two friends searched for Panchali whom they found staring at the stars and the sky in darkness.Krishna took her by the shoulder and made her look into his eyes." Sakhi. I told you when the war began that there will be loss in both sides. When it happened we should face it with a brave heart.Dont grieve for Abhi. He will shine in the sky along with the moon. Believe me.He will look down on us and feel bad if we don't compose ourselves and win the final battle."
           Arjun burst into tears." Krishnaa,with this hand  I fed him.held him,taught him archery. Today with this hand only I sent him away from us.How unfortunate I am! What is the use of my valour? I hate myself for not being there to protect him yesterday. Fie on my prowess. " Arjun got up and walked towards Hiranvati in that darkness . Panchali tried to get up to follow him but Krishna stopped her.
          Arjun collapsed on the shore of Hiranvati and hid his face in his hands. The water is drenching him but he did not bother. His conscience is not forgiving him for accepting the challenge of Samsaptakas and leaving the main battle field." Why did you go to enter Chakravyuh my son? You should have sent message to me. I would have tackled the rivals." There is no end to Arjun's grief.
         Krishna stood behind away from his Parth. His Parth will never be the same again. He sighed and looked up at the crescent moon with concentration. Suddenly the moonlight in one streak reached the waters of Hiranvati.It shone with Devine lustre on the waters.
         Arjun looked up and stared into the moonlight.He couldn't blink his eyes.in between the shining moonlight he saw Abhi who is smiling at him with great affection. His body is merged in the moonlight and Arjun could not gaze at his Devine form. He then chanted Namah Sivaya and looked up to catch his dearest Abhi who is looking like God himself .
           Arjun stood and walked into the waters spellbound.Abhi looked at his valiant father with pride and love." Pitasri please hold yourself." He said in his sweet voice. Arjun stopped at a distance and shed tears.He stammered." Where did you go? Abhi,I am asking you come back my child. Don't torture me.What will your mother do? How can you leave Uttara? Don't you think of your Jyesht Mata? I will fight with gods to bring you back my son." 
         Abhi pleaded with him." Pitasri. My duty is done. You still have so much to do. Please compose yourself.I promise I will come back in the form of my son."
             Arjun widened his eyes' ' I know you won't Abhi. You are just trying to pacify me." He said.Abhi bent his head and nodded." True Pitasri. Once gone I can't come back. But you will feel elated on seeing my son. Now be bold Pitasri. The whole battle depends on you." 
            Arjun had a pale smile on his face." For what? Why should I need the kingdom and pleasures. I don't want anything without you." Abhi said in a playful voice." But I want everything. For my son. Promise me you will survive my loss.You will look after my Mata Jyesht Mata Uttara and my son.And not to forget my Kirti.my little brother. " 
       Abhi then folded his hands." I take leave Pitasri.I always feel proud of you. I am gratified by being your son." 
Stay back my son,I can't breathe without you.Stay back Abhi." Arjun pleaded with tears.
Abhi smiled with a strange glint of sadness.He is not fortunate enough to be with his dearest father for a longer period.Now he has to leave breaking his father's heart. He stared at Krishna who is standing away in darkness.Krishna raised his hand in blessing.
Next  moment Abhi disappeared into the moonlight. Krishna called from back.' Parth come over. Duryothan and Dron started night war. Our army went there. Let us go fast." Arjun looked back and sighed. Abhi is right. He still has to do his duty.
Arjun touched the waters where Abhi stood just a while back. He drenched his face with the cool waters and felt the touch of his son.
Hiranvati river raised higher and drenched Arjun completely.
Generations later whenever I think of Arjun and Abhi I feel touched,to the extent of having tears in my eyes.The Father-Son duo for me are the epitome of love that a father will have for his son and the way the son glorified his father's unsullied reputation with love ofcourse.
Happy Father's Day dear Arjun. You are the best father to your best son.