Diksha_1991 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Fantastic update... πŸ‘ πŸ‘
Pls. Continue soon... 😳
TR_lovebirds thumbnail
awesome update...
loved rey teasing her with his punishments...
update soon...
star_fan1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Wonderful update
Loved it too much
Waiting for next update eagerly
pd786 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Looking forward to read next chapter 
Update soon 
Thanks for the pm 
Snehalokwani200 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Amazing update
Loved it
Taarey hottie hottie
Their kiss😳
ReyπŸ˜†
Lehenga was awesome
Update soon
Willy_Wonka. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Marvellous update 
Nehavrinda thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
amazing update and taani is going to engaged
update soon
Cupcake. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Ch 14 : Sensuous

Rey couldn't help but stare in awe, as he watched her descending down the stairs, dressed in pink lahenga, she was looking like an angel. His angel. His eyes darkened, he felt air leaving his lungs when their eyes met. He smiled, her cheeks were adorned by the hues of crimson red.

"Make up artists has done a pretty good job, don't you think?" Abhi's voice brought him back into his sense. He looked at abhi, who was standing beside him.

"I mean, she is looking good today." Abhi shrugged his shoulders, grinning at him while Rey narrowed his eyes.

"She is beautiful." Rey told him with a smile.

"She will look beautiful to you even if she is covered with mud." Abhi narrowed his eyes, as he replied.

"She will look sexy with mud on her-" Rey winked at him, abhi scrunched his nose in disgust. Abhi was about to say something but kept quiet when taani was made stand beside Rey, on the stage.

Rey shifted close to her, making her catch her breath.

"Looking beautiful." He whispered huskily in her ear, making her blush ten shade of red. Rey smirked, he loves watching her blush due to him.

She gasped slightly, as he slide his hand in hers and held it in firm grip.

Their mothers come up on the stage with rings. Avantika, Rey's mother handed the diamond ring to him and the same did taani's mother, then asked them to exchange the rings.

Rey turned to his love, who was standing there with a shy smile playing on her lips.

Rey held her hand in his and slide the ring in her finger, his eyes never leaving hers. She smiled, as the sudden rush of emotions hit her. She felt her heart would burst with the happiness. She had given her heart to him long back, but today, they made their relation official. They had given a name to their relation and let the world know, they belong to each other.

Taani then made him wear the ring, the crowd applaud for the couple.

Rey didn't let go her hand throughout the ceremony, they danced together, enjoyed together, celebrating their togetherness in grand way.

"Rey!" Taani gasped in shock, finding him in her room when she returned back after having dinner with her family.

Taani locked the door of her room properly and rushed to him.

"Just yesterday we got engaged and we haven't met each other since then, so i thought to change that." He answered her with a smirk. Rey got hold of her hand and pulled her on his lap.

"Have you informed maa-papa, i don't want them to get worried unnecessarily-" Taani asked him, referring to his parents.

"I have informed mom, don't worry." Rey answered, he peck her cheeks softly, making her shy.

He slide his hand inside her night-top, caressing her soft skin. He fall on the bed with her on top on him.

"Aapne dinner kiya?" Taani asked him, she placed her palms on his shoulders and hoisted herself up and look at him with a sweet smile playing her lips.

"Yes, jaan. But i didn't had anything in dessert. I want some-" Rey mumbled while eying her lips. His eyes darkened with lust brewing up with in him.

"Do you want to eat gulab jamun? Mumma has made gulab janum today, should i bring them for you?" Taani, as innocent as she was, asked him, not being able to understand the double meaning sentence of her lover.

"I don't want gulab juman, i want something else, something sweet than any sweet." Rey laughed slight, as he answered.

"But there is nothing sweeter than sweets." She pointed out with an adorable pout.

"There is, jaan." Rey replied, he tighten his grip around her and rolled over the bed. Taani lifted her eye lashes and look at him with innocence twinkling in her eyes.

"What it is?" Taani asked in meek tone.

"You." Rey answered, looking straight into her eyes.

"-and i would love to have my personal sweet." He whispered in dark, husky tone that had her shivering in his arms, she was looking at him, her cheeks were red as cherry, driving him toward the edge, any moment he would his self-control.

"Mine!" He growled vivaciously and claimed her lips, pulling her into wild, aggressive yet passionate kiss. She wrapped her around his waist and kissed him back with same passion. She felt her insides melt, her toes curled up and she pulled him close to herself with a jerk, surprising him.

Rey grasp the hem of her top and pulled it off her, breaking the kiss. He moved down, fondling with her breast tenderly, he trailed soft feathery kisses down her throat, earning a loud moan from her, as he suck on her sweet spot.

She had her eyes closed, the feel of his lips burned her skin. She felt hot and bothered, the ache between her legs wasn't helping her either. She grasped his hair and pulled him toward her, as a moan escaped her lips.

Rey lifted his head and stare at his girl, who was laying on the bed with her eyes closed and look of pleasure on her face.

He lowered himself and tugged at her night-pants. He kissed her belly, near her navel before he moved down and removed her bottom. Taani was too lost in the moment to realize anything. He removed every piece of clothing off her, leaving her in her birth suit.

"Beautiful!" He breathed heavenly, admiring the beauty. He has fallen for a girl, who is beautiful inside out. She possess the purest heart, and innocence that could melt even a stone.

He kissed inside of her thighs, making her moan loudly. Taani arched backward as his tongue work on her most sensitive part, making insides of her stomach clenched as chill sensation ran through her body. It was strange feeling, yet she found herself liking it.

She cried as she come undone, he cleaned her off and covered her with blanket. He sat on the bed, beside her.

"Are you alright, jaan?" He asked her, stroking her hair gently. She had her eyes closed and her breathing was ragged, her mind was clouded with fog of lust. It took her a while to register what he had asked, but once she got it, she gave a small nod to him.

Her face flushed remembering what had just transpired between them. It was so intimate and she had liked it, alot, She won't deny that.

"I'll be back in a while." He mumbled, he leaned and pressed a soft kiss on her forehead before he went in washroom to take a cold shower.

He had stopped because he wanted their first time to be special, something she will cherish all her life.

Please do leave your feedback :)
PrettyRapunzel thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Lovely update dear. Pls continue soon.
carter4 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Amazing update
Yayy rey and taani are finally engaged
The intimate scene b/w them was so hot
Update soon