Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..yajnaseni.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Afss_94

Prathu diii... I just investigated your profile and found that you are prathu di πŸ˜† You have changed your UN again!

Waise to main aapse naraj hun you forgot me. But I am glad to see you here πŸ€—

You have explained it wonderfully. Let's see how the story unfolds.

Hey Afsu dear πŸ€— How are you? Sorry for not being active.  I was very busy for the past one year. I will be completely free by August. Then again we will start our usual drama πŸ˜†.  About UN, got bored πŸ˜†
..yajnaseni.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: -shimmer-

Very Nice Explanation i was confused by ths tagline thanks fr making me understand..
Anything can work on Tv only if Director producer handle it with carefully..Lets hope k Shaktii Rs k Baki bakwas materials se alag ho..

You are most welcome. Yeah, lets see how this progresses.
..yajnaseni.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Desdemona

Until now there are rumors that the theme of the show is 'Transgender '. I expressed that it may not be so as there will be no physical indications about it when the child is born and it may be Intersex theme. In that case there will not be an interesting story unless there a sex change operation happens . It is unknown to most of the viewers and Rashmi Sharma is cashing on it. 

I hope this is intersex issue only. Then we can get a passionate love story if the writers are good.
Afss_94 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ..yajnaseni..

Hey Afsu dear πŸ€—How are you? Sorry for not being active. I was very busy for the past one year. I will be completely free by August. Then again we will start our usual dramaπŸ˜†. About UN, got boredπŸ˜†

Oh that's great. I was also busy. But as Ruby returned I have managed some time for her. After all pangkha hun..πŸ˜† I can't wait for Rubi's entry.   πŸ˜³ Hope after her entry we'll get enough topic to drool about πŸ˜‰