Why does nivi wants this?!

Raz2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
To prove devika' identity? Wouldn't that be bad for her? I mean proving devika alive would mean losing Ravi and exposing her crimes right? So why is she so hell bent on revealing ambika/devika's identity 😕 😕

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Nidhi wants to prove to Ravi that Devika was alive yet she dint come back to him for 9 months and is now back with a new identity which means she cheated on him .. something like that 

She keeps saying to herself that first I will prove its Devika and then I will make Ravi hate her ... quite a delusional thought in a way because we know andhi aye ya toofan , Ravi will never hate her 😆

Raz2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
But if devika explains to Ravi why she's doing this,he will believe her over nivi any day so its really a stupid plan on nivi's part. Ravi saw devika fall off the cliff and the evil trio were present there. He will believe devika if she tells him that they tried to kill her and that nivi was also responsible for her kidnapping
jyoti06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Raz2012

But if devika explains to Ravi why she's doing this,he will believe her over nivi any day so its really a stupid plan on nivi's part. Ravi saw devika fall off the cliff and the evil trio were present there. He will believe devika if she tells him that they tried to kill her and that nivi was also responsible for her kidnapping

But Devika wont explain na because she thinks Ravi is in this plan too because of the MU created 9 months ago .. Nivi might want to take advantage of that so that both end up blaming each other ... Nivi thinks if I can make Devika hate Ravi at one go , then I can do the same with Ravi too
TR25026 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I watched this prog,since last Thursday.  I too wondered,why nivi is so adamant  ,proving,devika s identity. 
Only ekta knows,why. 
Today also,she put devika ghost inside a room,still she took ravi to ambika s house,to prove ,ambika is not there.she could ve easily found devika ,kept locked inside that room.
but what to do!! Only word ,ridiculous! 
Saakshi is also there.why ravi inot asking her,all these months.or her mother,sister?. Even if a girl is paagal,she will b there ,somewhere.  
To whom we qn,? Or to get what  ans? 
I am going to stop watching this stupid melodrama,again.
All the best,guys!
LordRiddler thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I wish they didn't stretch the track so much as they are right now.. they can simply just open the locked door and Ravi can see for himself.. 

I have no idea why Nivi wants this because Ravi already thinks that its good if they can prove Ambika is Devika so they can be together.. I mean before even knowing her true identity he already secretely wants to be with her so its quite counterproductive.. I mean if Devika's supposed death and 9 months didn't make him stop loving her anyless at any moment in time, what is going to make him stop loving her now Nivi?

Just for fun though and to add some Ravika magic, I think we need a drunk Ravi or drunk Devika scene too to clear up the confusion and give us entertainment..
jyoti06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: LordRiddler

I wish they didn't stretch the track so much as they are right now.. they can simply just open the locked door and Ravi can see for himself.. 

I have no idea why Nivi wants this because Ravi already thinks that its good if they can prove Ambika is Devika so they can be together.. I mean before even knowing her true identity he already secretely wants to be with her so its quite counterproductive.. I mean if Devika's supposed death and 9 months didn't make him stop loving her anyless at any moment in time, what is going to make him stop loving her now Nivi?

Just for fun though and to add some Ravika magic, I think we need a drunk Ravi or drunk Devika scene too to clear up the confusion and give us entertainment..

Its just proves Nivi is delusional 😆

Ravi did ask her in last episode that why u need to come here to search for Ambika when we could hv gotten home and opened the locked door to chk if Devika is there 😆 ... to which Nivi answered that she wants to first prove Ambika and Devika r same and not 2 separate persons , thats why she came here first because Ambika wont b present and then they will open that locked door .. twisted logic 😆😆

But yes Nivi wont achieve much even if she proves its Devika ... Ravi will keep loving her 😆 ... Mayb Nivi thinks if she proves Devika came to scare me as bhoot then Ravi will hate her but well she is wrong , instead Ravi will ask her why she did this and that can land Nivi in trouble 😆
VIMAL.SM thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I loved Ambika/Devika slapping Nivi n push her out of the house.

Nivi in her pagal pan she herself will expose her crime in front of Ravi.
Melkor thumbnail
Edited Edited by ---Andromeda--- - 7 years ago