Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anshvi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: sparklingeyes

m getting tensed after watching SBB today... They said that show is based on a bold theme n is inspired by Pakistani movie Bol which means Soumya is a transgender male-assigned-at-birth daughter 
This maybe the reason why somu was not allowed to sit in kanjak

Ya bol was a story of a transgender but I really don't think that Indian shows will take up such a bold concept
Even timings of the show indicate that it is not a serial which would have such a bold theme 
Moreover I am 100% sure that Rubina or even any other lead heroine would have agreed to play a transgender...and Vivian will definitely be opposite Rubina and this wouldn't be possible if Soumya is a transgender.
It is an extremely bold and a sensitive concept which I don't think is possible to make into a daily soap that too on a family channel and at prime time 

Edited by anshvi - 7 years ago
harianjana thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Yaar I thought of this story line but its shown in many movies related to devi ma... where a woman promises her first born child to devi maa but later she doesn't want to leave her child. Its an old concept and theres nothing bold in it too
Melkor thumbnail
Well I know that my theory is pretty common and there is nothing bold about it too.
Guys,I am not against the transgender theory.But tell me honestly,is Indian Television ready for such a good concept??Will the TRP audience accept this?? And can RS who is known for her stupid,illogical tracks execute such a sensitive issue??

If RS has really opted for such a sensitive issue then I want her to execute it properly.

Sanya17 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
There is a pic of rubina with reena and the girl playing her sister they were in the getup which clearly looked like the getup of the show both in the childhood getup and adult getup looked very girly and common  for Indian female leads I don't think the story  will be something related to transgender especially when the female lead is a beautiful and famous actress rubina and Vivian being one of the most famous TV actor both Vivian and rubina are  famous actors and my experience on rs shows tells that she is not opting to transgender theory the promo gave me a feeling of something like bura saaya and all maybe because its an rs show but I have guess who will be the villain even without any slightest of idea of the story  

Well I have a theory on the story I think soumya's parents were childless for a long time then they had promised or someone told them  that they will have to give their first baby to transgenders or otherwise something bad will happen to their family but soumys  mother didnt accept  that these justifies why someone wants to take soumya and why her father hates her I think the veiled person is transgender this type of thing does happen in our society
Edited by Sanya17 - 7 years ago
EVIL_ANGEL thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
kuch vo ho.. But i just hope ki transgender naa ho...
skandi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
ashi...kuch ho saktha hai...as u ppl told that RS is famous for her nonsense tracks......