SwaSan OS : KISS ka kissa

pakh thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
Hello guys this OS is written in SwaSan AT by my friends helee and rhea.I am posting it here on their behalf.Feel free to share your views on it😳😳

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

so swara and kissan was fighting for chocolate

kissan - e humar cklt hai
swara -muje chiye
kissan- hum nahi dunga...

swara tries to pull it...and they both fall down resulting accidental kiss...😲 both r in deep shock...!

sanskar trying to lighten the mood.

kissan- humar kono galat intention nahi tha tum ne humar chumi leke thik na hi kiya..ab hum humri joru ko kya mu dikhaunga?

swa- tum to single Hona..?

kis- par kabhi to koi hogi na wo humar bare me kya shochegi...? ki hum kitna ganda hoon.😭

sw- remembers sanskar...and runs from there.

kis - maidam...

(sanskar thinks oh god kahi ye kissan se bat karna na bandh karde he tries to call her but she doesn't pics up...at the end he goes to office...)

(here swara reaches the mm...goes to their blue room and thinks how sanskar decorated the room for her and all the small small things he had done for her and feels more guilty)

swara1 - ye mujse kya hogaya...?

swara2- it was mistake...u shouldn't feel bad because of that khooni.

s1- wo pati hai mera

s2- nam ka

s1- hai to and I kissed someone else wo kya sochega mere bare me...?

and she cries because of this heart vs mind battle.

OK sanskar comes home at midnight and as usual goes to their room to see sleeping swara... but today he sees swara crying on the floor...he goes near her...

San - umm swara...(swara looks up and cries, sanskar wants to to hug her tight but can't)Sanskaar forwards his hanky to her

Sanskaar - Swara

Swara keeps looking at him..finally sanskaar wipes her tears with his hanky
Sanskaar- Swara floor se utho.. tum bimaar pad joagi.. aur ye kaisi halat banarakhi hai tumne apni...

swara- I m sorry sanskar...!

sanskar ( shock) sorry..?why swara..?

swara-wo aise hi bas yuhi...(thinks will he ever forgive me if he knows...?)

San -swara don't tell me k tum meri wajah se ro rahi ho...me seh nahi paunga...!

sw-what if I tell u that I kissed someone else tab seh loge ( and cries harder) Sanskaar gets shocked and angry.. but he holds himself

Sanskaar- Swara pehle ye rona band karo and mujhe poori baat batao

Swara- I am sorry Sanskaar.. tumhari wife hote hue bhi I kissed someone else..

Sanskaar- stop crying Swara and look at me.. mein tumse bilkul ghussa nahi hoon...

swara- kyu sanskar hona chiye tumhe gussa tumhari patni hote hue bhi...main bohot giri hui hoon.

san- shut up swara tumhe koi hak nai meri bivi ke bare me Asia bolne ki. aur kya hai ye kiss.?

swara -( in shock tells him everything)

Sanskaar- tum itni si baat pe aasoun ki tanki baha rahi ho.. ab bas rona band karo

Swara- but Sanskaar.. I kissed someone else..tum meri baat pe itna casual reaction kyun de rahe ho?

sanskar - its OK because it was mistake...galti sab se hoti hai...

swara- (relived )thank God tum gussa nahi ho..but I m sad that my first kiss was a mistake...

sans - it was not your first kiss...!

swara-😲

Sanskaar - Swara tum married thi.. teenagers jaise reactions dena band karo

Swara- of course.. main bhi.. poori pagal hoon.. after all I am married.. one minute Sanskaar , did we...?

sansakar- did we what swara...?(teasing)

swara- did we kissed...?

sanskar - yup many times...

swara -( blushing) how could u?

sanskar kisses her...

sanskar - just like this...(and walks away..turns ) hope its not mistake for u...!

Swara- wait Sanskaar.. could you ..(blushing)

Sanskaar- what.. oh.. mein guest room raha hu.. u enjoy

Swara- Sanskaar please tum yaha so sakte ho.. I am sorry for my horrible behaviour...

sanskar smiles

the end...or start of something new...❀️

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

hope u guys like it😳😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BarkhaSingh123 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hey that was awesome 
😊

2 swasan kisses...
😳

N the convo in the end..πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³

Love it...
Sujayricky thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome os πŸ‘
Loved it
Sanskar ki lottery lag gayi 🀣
Bluehue thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: harshitaloomba1

Hey that was awesome

😊

2 swasan kisses...
😳

N the convo in the end..πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³

Love it...

thank you...I m glad u liked the story. 😳
Bluehue thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sujayricky

Awesome os πŸ‘
Loved it
Sanskar ki lottery lag gayi 🀣

I m glad u liked it. thanks for the comment. 😳 ya sanskar ki to nikal Padi... πŸ˜†
sumeetadeb thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Kiss ka kissa to bahat e delicious hain.sunch main aisa kuch scene real main hi...i wish.its tooo gooodπŸ˜ƒ
raaz19 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Loved it seem sanky got lucky twice...nicely written
Cogito_Ergo_Sum thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Very nicely written OS. πŸ‘ Lovely blend of romance, with and humor. Kissan's dialogues were just πŸ€£ πŸ€£
MishtyShona thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: pakh

so swara and kissan was fighting for chocolate
kissan - e humar cklt hai
swara -muje chiye
kissan- hum nahi dunga...
swara tries to pull it...and they both fall down resulting accidental kiss...😲 both r in deep shock...! 
sanskar trying to lighten the mood.
kissan- humar kono galat intention nahi tha tum ne humar chumi leke thik na hi kiya..ab hum humri joru ko kya mu dikhaunga?
swa- tum to single Hona..?
kis par kabhi to koi hogi na wo humar bare me kya shochegi...? ki hum kitna ganda hoon.😭
sw- remembers sanskar...and runs from there.
kis - maidam...
(sanskar thinks oh god kahi ye kissan se bat karna na bandh karde he tries to call her but she doesn't pics up...at the end he goes to office...)
(here swara reaches the mm...goes to their blue room and thinks how sanskar decorated the room for her and all the small small things he had done for her and feels more guilty)
swara1 - ye mujse kya hogaya...?
swara2- it was mistake...u shouldn't feel bad because of that khooni.
s1- wo pati hai mera
s2- nam ka
s1- hai to and I kissed someone else wo kya sochega mere bare me...?
and she cries because of this heart vs mind battle.
OK sanskar comes home at midnight and as usual goes to their room to see sleeping swara... but today he sees swara crying on the floor...he goes near her...
San - umm swara...(swara looks up and cries, sanskar wants to to hug her tight but can't)Sanskaar forwards his hanky to her 
Sanskaar - Swara
Swara keeps looking at him..finally sanskaar wipes her tears with his hanky 
Sanskaar- Swara floor se utho.. tum bimaar pad joagi.. aur ye kaisi halat banarakhi hai tumne apni...
swara- I m sorry sanskar...!
sanskar ( shock) sorry..?why swara..?
swara-wo aise hi bas yuhi...(thinks will he ever forgive me if he knows...?)
San -swara don't tell me k tum meri wajah se ro rahi ho...me seh nahi paunga...!
sw-what if I tell u that I kissed someone else tab seh loge ( and cries harder) Sanskaar gets shocked and angry.. but he holds himself
Sanskaar- Swara pehle ye rona band karo and mujhe poori baat batao 
Swara- I am sorry Sanskaar.. tumhari wife hote hue bhi I kissed someone else..
Sanskaar- stop crying Swara and look at me.. mein tumse bilkul ghussa nahi hoon...
swara- kyu sanskar hona chiye tumhe gussa tumhari patni hote hue bhi...main bohot giri hui hoon. 
san- shut up swara tumhe koi hak nai meri bivi ke bare me Asia bolne ki. aur kya hai ye kiss.?
swara -( in shock tells him everything)
Sanskaar- tum itni si baat pe aasoun ki tanki baha rahi ho.. ab bas rona band karo 
Swara- but Sanskaar.. I kissed someone else..tum meri baat pe itna casual reaction kyun de rahe ho?
sanskar - its OK because it was mistake...galti sab se hoti hai...
swara- (relived )thank God tum gussa nahi ho..but I m sad that my first kiss was a mistake...
sans - it was not your first kiss...!
swara-😲
Sanskaar - Swara tum married thi.. teenagers jaise reactions dena band karo πŸ€£πŸ€£
Swara- of course.. main bhi.. poori pagal hoon.. after all I am married.. one minute Sanskaar , did we...?
sansakar- did we what swara...?(teasing)
swara- did we kissed...?
sanskar - yup many times...In fact, I must confess, since u have forgotten, that you are an enthusiastic kisser.  I mean tum toh bass mauke dhoondti rehti thi mujhe kiss karne ke. Jab dekha kiss kar diya πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›. Tumhare wajah se kafi baar main ghar wallo ke samne embarrass hua hoon. (Sanskar blushes prettily☺️☺️)
swara -( blushing) Tum jhoot bol rahe hoon. Tumne kiya hoga aisa mere saath. how could u?
sanskar kisses her...
sanskar - just like this...(and walks away..turns ) hope its not mistake for u...!
Swara- wait Sanskaar.. could you ..(blushing) 
Sanskaar- what.. oh.. mein guest room raha hu.. u enjoy 
Swara- Sanskaar please tum yaha so sakte ho.. I am sorry for my horrible behaviour...
sanskar smiles
the end...or start of something new...❀️
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++=
I really really loved it halwa...sachi mein😳😳...mast hai...mf pe post karde😳...and swara ko pata hona chahiye vo kiss hi nahi bht kuch kar chuke hainπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

@bold: Epic
@Red: Mera addition
Bluehue thumbnail

Originally posted by: sumeetadeb

Kiss ka kissa to bahat e delicious hain.sunch main aisa kuch scene real main hi...i wish.its tooo gooodπŸ˜ƒ

me too want this kind of scene in the show...! thanks for commenting. i m glad u liked it. 😳