trinitynyx thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

i think this show is cute... it a laughton will serious issues and i like that

like 4 example, in the latest episode the girl is "black" in her skin color, (though shes more like coco than black), but shes been rejected like 43 times and i thought the way it was dealt with was very nice....

anyone agree??????

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sparkling_gems thumbnail
Yaa i do agree the show is really nice and i enjoy angad & savita's fight and then in night their chatting .. how much they do lie 😆 😆 but who knows may be to run their professional life they have that charade but in real they are what they tell to each other while chatting .. 😳
smallwonder thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
It was a really nice episode 😊 That girl (think her name is Mona) was so funny 😆

trinitynyx thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: gaurifan

Yaa i do agree the show is really nice and i enjoy angad & savita's fight and then in night their chatting .. how much they do lie 😆 😆 but who knows may be to run their professional life they have that charade but in real they are what they tell to each other while chatting .. 😳

yeah the whole chatting at night was cool...... i loved the way that they are different from what they present themselves to be because of their work....

damilola thumbnail
it was reli good

i think im gonna reli like dis show
kgh212121 thumbnail
oh mi gosh i saw the nov 21st epi, the end was sooooo funny! wow, really refreshing story. 9x is doing an amazing job with their shows. the caliber of the shows in indian tv is really going up. can't wait to see what will happen in the coming years.

mona looks soo pretty! and mihir, is looks just as cute as his sanjeevani days. (he had looked like he gained some weight in his cameo roles in zaara, etc).