my prediction on kalpana se pare sach

puja1795 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Hello guys. ..here is my predection on kalpana we pare Sach ...

i think saumya is intersexual not a transgender...Intersex is a general term used for a variety of conditions in which a person is born with a reproductive or sexual anatomy that doesn't seem to fit the typical definitions of female or male. or we can say
the abnormal condition of being intermediate between male and female..

People who identify as transgender or transsexual are usually people who are born with typical male or female anatomies but feel as though they've been born into the "wrong body." For example, a person who identifies as transgender or transsexual may have typical female anatomy but feel like a male and seek to become male by taking hormones or electing to have sex reassignment surgeries.
saumya cant be a transgender bcz sex reassingnment surgeries cant be done to a small baby..so she might be an intersexual child ...nd that veiled lady ( who is probably not a lady bcz she looks like mardana type ) is also intersexual..thats why she wants to take saumya away ...
nd when both saumya and surbhi will grow up nd fall in love with same person (harman) ..but when saumya cant be a mother due to her gender crisis   ...situation will make harman to get married to surbhi or something like that ...its my predection...pls share ur view..thnx :)Edited by puja1795 - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sparklingeyes thumbnail
Ur prediction might be true... But I want only Soumya n Harman 
Bon_Vivant thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2