Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Cupcake. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 7 years ago
Ch 12 : Angry

"Can you see the black car following us?" He asked her suddenly, breaking the silence that had filled the car, her brows knitted in confusion, then she looked behind and got more confused, he was right, a black car was following them.

"There are rajesh khanna's men. They are here to kill you and you gave them a good opportunity by coming out of the house without any security." He spat harshly, gripping the steering wheel tightly. He changed the routine, and drove away in high speed, scaring her further more.

Taani was trying to digest what he had told her, why would someone wants kill her? It was hard to believe, but then her & Rey's families are powerful families in country and they do have rivals. Is it something related to that?

"We have reached." Rey's voice broke her trance, she look at him and realized he had stopped the car. She stare out of the car window and realized they have reached his house. He stepped out of the car and walked over her side, he opened the door of the car and scooped her in his arms, surprising her yet again. She tried talking but his one glare silenced her. With her in his arms, he walked inside his house.

"Anita, how could you be so careless? How could you let her go with a stranger?" Rishi was outraged when he got to know his wife has let their daughter go out of the house with a stranger.

"Kate is very good friend of swayum and rey. I thought-"

"You thought what, anita? Do you have any idea you have put your daughter's life in danger by allowing her to go out of the house?" Rishi questioned his wife, angrily, regretting not telling her about the death threats for taani they have been receiving these days.

"I didn't knew." Anita mumbled with teary eyes. Just then swayum entered them and rushed to his mother, worried for her. Before he could ask her anything, his father spoke and told him about taani.

"Swayum, go and bring her home safely."

"There is no need for that, dad. She is with Rey, Unharmed and they both had reached his home safely-" Swayum started off and told his parents about the club incident. Rishi was angry knowing his daughter had lied to them, but he was not worried, not after knowing his daughter is in safe hands.

"Tell your friend to stay away from my daughter, she will spoil her." Rishi said to swayum before he walked away from there and went in his room.

She gasped when he dropped her on his bed, she crawled back on the bed. They are alone at home, Ranvijay and Avantika has gone out to attend a relative's wedding. Taani gulped down the lump formed in her throat and look at him, with nervousness bubbling up inside her.

"Rey-" She stuttered nervously and crawled back when he joined her in the bed, hovering over her body. He gripped her thigh and pulled her down, taking her soft body beneath his muscular one. He wrapped her arms around her waist, trapping her in possessive grip.

"You love disobeying me, don't you?" His voice was low and dark, a chill ran through her spine sensing the coldness in his tone. He leaned forward, bridging the gap between their lips. She look into his rage filled eyes, her heart was beating loudly against her ribcage, she was scared of him, yet she knew he won't hurt her. It was a strange feeling, she had never experienced before. She was scared of him, yet she felt safe with him the most.

"Kate forced me-" She whispered in meek tone. Rey gave a sarcastic smile in return and inched close to her.

"-and you were a kid who couldn't deny her. Right?" He spat harshly causing her to close her eyes and flinch away.

"You have no right to put your life in danger. You are mine, only mine! Remember that." He growled possessively, she shivered in fear and somewhat pleasure too, which was another confusing thing.

"I am sorry." She apologized genuinely.

"No! You are not sorry, taani, if you were then you wouldn't have lied to me and went to kate's party. And you know that i can bear anything but not lies, specially if you lie to me." His anger filled voice made her eyes teary. His features soften seeing her tears, he sighed, her tears are his biggest weakness. He hates to see tears in those beautiful brown orbs that held his world.

"I am sorry. I didn't knew someone wanted to hurt me, i swear. I promise i won't ever lie to you again." She whispered in soft tone that held innocence and honesty.

"I forgive you. I don't want you to lie to me, i want you to tell me everything, without any hesitation and fear. Now stop crying." He gently wiped her tears and kissed her forehead. Taani gave a small nod to him and smiled through her tears, happy to see him no longer angry with her.

"Rey, can i ask you something?" Taani asked him, he was still laying on top of her, he leaned and nuzzle his face in crook of her neck, to calm himself.

"Shoot!"

"Who is Rajesh khanna? And why he wants to kill me?" Taani asked him to clear her confusion. Rey lifted his head and look at her before he spoke and told her about it.

"He wants me to marry his daughter, which is not going to happen till i am alive, so he decided to play dirty and wants to hurt you."

She frowned at the mention of someone wanting to snatch her Rey away from her. Unconsciously, she wrapped her arms around him and tighten his grip around him. A sudden wave of possessiveness hit her, surprising her yet again with new emotions she was experiencing, the anger, the need to claim him hers, the possessiveness.

"-but you don't worry about that. I will handle it, i won't let any harm come over you." His voice brought her back in reality. She gave a small smile to him, she wasn't worried about herself, because she knew he & their families won't let anyone hurt her.

"Lets order pizza for dinner." Rey suggested, he rolled on his back and laid down on the bed, he took out his cell phone to order pizza.

"Can you drop me home after dinner?" Taani asked him once he was done with the call and placed his cell phone aside.

"You are staying here." Rey told her in authoritative tone, which was hard to argue with.

"But what about mumma & papa, I haven't informed them." She murmured nervously, when the thought of her parents crossed her mind, she begun to get nervous, knowing she had lied to them too.

"Swayum had told them and nobody is angry with you, if you are wondering that." She wasn't surprised when he read her mind and answered her unasked question.

Rey got up from his place and walked over the closet, he picked out one of his shirt then walked back to her.

"Here. Go, change."

"In this?" Taani fidget with fingers nervously, pointing at his shirt in his hands.

"Yes. Now go before i decided to do it myself." Rey told her, and by his tone, she knew he won't hesitate to do what he had said. She grabbed the shirt from his hands and went inside the washroom in hurry, where as Rey changed into pair of trousers leaving himself bare chest since he wasn't used to sleep with too much clothes on.

He was waiting for his lady love to step out of the washroom when his cell phone ringed.

"Yes, swayum." He picked up the call.

"Dude, you need to tighten security around your house, tomorrow is engagement and there are chances Rajesh might do something."

"Don't worry, dude. I have already arranged everything."

"Great. Where is taani? Is she alright?"

"Yes, dude. Now stop worrying and talk to kate once, I know you are angry with her, but talk to her once. she must be hurt after how you shouted at her infront of all." 

"I will." Swayum answered him and cut the call. Rey cut the call and turned around and at the same time, the washroom door clicked open and taani stepped out of the washroom.

Rey let his heated gaze roam over her as she stepped out of the washroom, wearing nothing but his shirt which was over sized for her, covered her till her mid thighs, giving him alot to imagine. A sigh escaped his lips, he could feel a certain part of his body getting hard in need. He took long strides toward him, causing her to take two steps backward, feeling conscious under his penetrating gaze.

He smirked as he took one more step close to her and scooped her in his arms. Taani clutched his shoulders tightly, surprised by his sudden move. He took her to bed and made her sit on the bed and covered her legs with his blanket.

"I don't wanna lose my control before dinner." He muttered under his breath, her breath hitched hearing him and she could feel her cheeks on fire. Rey let out a chuckle and kissed her lips softly, he was about to deepen the kiss but then he heard the door bell ring. He groaned and broke the kiss.

"It must be delivery boy. You sit here, I will get our pizza." Rey said to her, taani gave a small nod in return. Rey grabbed his wallet from side table and walked out of the room.

Please do leave your feedback :)

PS : Billionaire's sweethearts will be up by tomorrow evening.
Edited by Cupcake. - 7 years ago
kartikaJA thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awesome update
waiting for their engagement
update soon
divi_divyana thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awesome update... it was full of taarey... next part will be taareylicious... update soon
Missu_TR thumbnail
Awesome update 
Love it 
sumana.shesha thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Great update :)
Superb :)
Loved it :)
Update soon :)
Thanks for the PM :)