Sorry for my rant but I was majorly pissed after I watched the mahasangram 😳
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Yep I agree with u the only reason I watched this MS was for Garv cuz I thought there might be some good scenes that I shouldn't miss but I guess I was wrong 😔 and yeah it wasn't fair on the actors...the Amirta Rao show didn't get 2 mins of screen space but I guess that was due to the fact that they had their normal epi airing after the MS why couldn't they give Begusarai a normal epi too after the MS 😡Originally posted by: sunshine_sun
Actually this is wat happens in ms n so we shud rather avoid watching ...it left a bad taste in my mouth. Shakti is shown very inconsistent whereas adarsh is very consistent with his character.. Garv didn't get in dialogues that's not fair with the actors . even amar n Samar got it !
Yeah especially with the "mooo mooo" sound effects whenever the bull came on screen🤣.🤣Originally posted by: _BleuNoir_
Cant tell, how i feel watching Horn hunt 🤣
Lucky u! 😆 I was literally like this 😲 when I saw the bull of all the animals he could be they chose a bull with the hideous sounds effect which took away from the actors hard attempt to make us believe his a bad ass bull 🤣Originally posted by: girlTalks
I saved myself,dekha nahi
Agree they ruined the weekend for us 😔saahi baat hain...no comments abt this mahasangam...coz i dnt knw anything abt the YKAH...but when they are doing any this kind of merging episodes they shud give equal priority to all viewers...but they never do...for them just TRPs ki padi hain...atleast in precap they shud what is going to be happen in monday...but they put suspence for us...poora weekend bigada diya...😡
Originally posted by: RareAngel
Yeah especially with the "mooo mooo" sound effects whenever the bull came on screen🤣.🤣