Posted: 8 years ago
Nice update dear
Loved it
Thanks for pm
suganti thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
awesome chapter.
nikhat and nuzhat got to know about their parent's reality.
asya got into fight and make up with the help of dilshad and razia.
heeba got to know about ananya.
love the update

anopama thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Nice update 
Love how the truths r coming out slowly but surely 
So now heeba will fight for her family with the help of qureshi brothers 
Aww asya fight  and the make up was so cute 
Love dilshad and razia working as their guardian angel 
Cont 
Linsie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

interesting update...
so now heeba knows...

precap ... terror coming up
Linsie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
OriginalJuhi_04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 7 years ago

Promo 17: Good vs Evil. Who Will Win?

Ananya who was walking to her car 4m d temple sees Imraan n Farhan at a distance wid Heeba n gets shocked. She calls Asad.

"Asad, wen I came outside d mandir I saw Imraan n Farhan wid He...," said Ananya but before she cud complete she got hit on her head n falls down while screaming.

Asad hears her scream n gets worried. At dat time, a small photo frame of her falls down. Asad's finger gets cut n bleeds as he picks up d photo. He gets worried for her as he caresses her photo.

It was Heeba who hit on Ananya's head wid a rod not letn her tell Asad dat she was wid them. She smirks as she signals Imraan n Farhan to place her in their car.

Ananya wakes up in a godown n finds her hands n legs tied on d floor. Before she cud even luk around, she feels a hard slap on her face which left a red mark on her left cheek. She luks up to see its Imraan.

"Imraan, why u brought me here?" asked Ananya shockingly who saw Farhan n Heeba cumn behind him.

"Ananya Arjun Khurana slash Ananya Asad Ahmed Khan, u r brought here to pay for all ur mistakes. U married someone else after running away 4m ur fiance," replied Imraan.

Ananya was shocked dat he tuk her real name.

"Don't be shocked, my dear step-sister. We know ur real identity. I saw abt u in a magazine at d cafe I went n helped Imraan n Farhan out of d jail," said Heeba wid a smile.

"Wat do u all want?" asked Ananya angrily.

Imraan grabbed her hairs tightly to make her luk at him n said wid an evil smile, "I want to make u mine which I cud not do it 12 years ago n 2day no one will save u."

"Bhagwan se daro tum log," said Ananya wid hatred.

"Oh yeah, bhagwan se yaad aaya ki tum apne parents ko bahot miss kar rahi hogi na. Don't be sad, main tumhe apna banaane k baad tumhe bhagwan k paas hi bhejnewaala hu tumhaare mom-dad k paas. Fir Asad ko fir tera haal dekhkar vaise hi marr jaayega," said Imraan mockingly leaving her hairs.

"3 of u have no idea dat u have dug ur own grave. Maine Asad se 7 nahi 14 phere liye hai. If sumthn happens to me then Asad will not spare 3 of u," said Ananya strongly.

"Speaking of Asad, I will make Asad mine 2day. All I need is a sleeping pill in his water or juice. Then everyone will think dat he cheated u wid me," said Heeba wid an evil smile.

"Lets leave her here for sometime to rest cuz its her last night," said Farhan wid a laugh.

D trio started walking away while Ananya was scared for herself n Asad.

"No, don't do anything to my Asad," shouted Ananya 4m behind while d trio just smiled as they walked out of d godown.

"I need to do sumthn to get away 4m here n save Asad," said Ananya.

Asad shouts at d police for letn a woman get away wid Imraan n Farhan n cuz of them, his wife is in danger. D police tells him to calm down. Asad then finds an earring near d cell where Imraan n Farhan were kept n finds d earring familiar.

Edited by angel_juhi04 - 7 years ago
raspi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
It was gud nd intresting update soon watin
muskaan17rocks thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Very interesting promo
Seems like dramatic updates are in store for us
Looking forward to know what happens next in the story
Please continue soon