don't scare us prem. I hope he does not have relation with kamini. he would be a fool to do it.
How can I scare you when I am scared myself.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
don't scare us prem. I hope he does not have relation with kamini. he would be a fool to do it.
Originally posted by: premparbat
How can I scare you when I am scared myself.
Originally posted by: captkirk
Viplav's problem is in his anger he gets so emotional he just blurts out whatever is on the surface of his mind and then later regrets it. And this time he will regret it so very much.
Pink it folks.