Thank you...
Page
of
1Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
hiii dear...
As of now,...Esprit's FF ----Someone like you (good story by Esprit )iheartchai's FF ----Dhere Dhere se (dunno when she will resume)Battu's FF ---- MMz season 2 (same here...Dunno when she will resume)And I'm updating two FF's so far...Dunno how good it is ...you should let me know...1.Missing pieces Part 1( started after lonovla track in original series)2.Against all the ODDs(started by Angel(First Author)...After 3 chapters,I continued it...Now I updated till 12 chapters...I hope you will like all these Ardhika stories...Further...Many good Authors like Mega,Teshina,Lively roshni,Annie left their stories in middle...But their OS is too good to read like original series...I hope this information will suffice your query...
Originally posted by: Brinderjit
Go to telly update there's always a story on Ardhika.