I agree Shakti, there were a lot of messages in today's episode that I was wondering if anyone else noticed.Originally posted by: ...Shakti...
btw can't wait for your analysis today, so much happened!
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I agree Shakti, there were a lot of messages in today's episode that I was wondering if anyone else noticed.Originally posted by: ...Shakti...
btw can't wait for your analysis today, so much happened!
Originally posted by: kardooks
I agree Shakti, there were a lot of messages in today's episode that I was wondering if anyone else noticed.
Anxiously waiting on Areeba's analysis.BTW How are you today.
Im okay the weather here is scorching and I'm getting one of those migraines where I'm feeling even my eyeballs are paining.Originally posted by: ...Shakti...
riiight, i feel like the entire episode set way to the leap, can't wait for areeba to post her analysisi'm doing good :) the weather is beautiful here so i really can't complain 😆 how are you karen??
Originally posted by: kardooks
Im okay the weather here is scorching and I'm getting one of those migraines where I'm feeling even my eyeballs are paining.
Other than that life is good.