Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rd0309 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Same problem here... That part was muted. I think it was a mistake by the production team
Karaali thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shivaanya

Thanks 4 saying. I wonder how can she sensed that. Is she coming with some divine power?

Well all animals can sense Appu. So may be Himani is another icchadhari animal.. Take a pick which one you want... 😆😆😆 
abhiya_12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
oh no i dnt wnt ny ichadhari animals r ny divine powers,i dnt want another ssk with supernatural powers,if dey show lyk dat i will quit the show
Shivaanya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Katori

Well all animals can sense Appu. So may be Himani is another icchadhari animal.. Take a pick which one you want... 😆😆😆 

LOL...but since I know there are certain ppl who with their continuous worship and dedication can sense these kinda things b4hand so I thought may be her char is sketched like that.
Vr15h thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: abhiya_12

haha seems u cmpltely pissed off with appuz character..still nw am k with this grey appu..bt dnt knw y i thnk cvs r in mood of chngng lead lyk dey did with tashn-e-ishq

Originally posted by: Katori

I am pissed because I loved Appu's character and her innocence. I love her chemistry with Malay. I was OK with a gray character who is smart enough to foil the plots and turn the tables. But Appu has become a cold bloodied killer. I just cannot digest this change. Even for revenge. 

I disagree.  It's not for revenge - Vishal was back w/ a clear plan to finish what he couldn't 20 yrs ago - kill Kalpana & Nilanjana.  If Appu didn't damage him, he was a serious threat - either he could have killed them another way, or worse, he could have told Nandita their secret.  Appu didn't enjoy having killed him - she was filled w/ sorrow, not glee, when she saw him jump to his death, and moreover, at the temple, she prayed for forgiveness for what she was planning to do.

I just hope that she plans her revenge against Nandita, but not Malloy.