Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: dvprt418.py

Hey hi dear how are you?
Sorry for not replying yesterday belated happy mother's day to your mom and you also
This chapter was amazing naina's reaction was amazing πŸ‘ πŸ‘
But the best was ritika's shocked reaction πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Ragini is seriously a cutie mobo was very adorable I love ishani and ragini bonding so much 😳 πŸ‘
Again ranveer lied to her but he is only protecting her but that sleeping in her embrace was awesome
Let's see what naina does
Thnx for pm
Waiting for next

Hi dear I am doing good hope you are doing good
its okay dear no need to be sorry and thanks for the wishes and happy mother day to your mom and you
glad you liked the chapter and Naina's reaction
happy that you found Rithika's shocked reaction as best
happy that you find Raagini cute and you found mobo adorable too happy that you like Ishani and Raagini bonding so much
ya again Ranveer lied to her but his thought is to protect her happy that you liked him sleeping in her embrace ya let us see what naina is up to
ya let me update it keep reading πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ayeshamukhtar

Amazing chapter... Specially the last part in which ishaani said that if you have anger you can show on me but don't hurt yourself...
Awww lovely ishaani...
And naina shouted on ritika. πŸ˜†
And now herself clear ishaani character to make RV friend again πŸ˜›

Hi Ayesha thanks for the comment glad you liked the chapter and you liked the last part where Ishani said that to show his anger on her and not to hurt himself
glad you liked that lovely ishani
ya Naina shouted on Rithika happy that you liked  it
ya now she has planned to clear everything between her and RV and to become good friend to RV let us see keep readingπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: lifesobeautiful

Hii Sakshi,
Awesome... chapter heheh... naina confused and shout on ritika and ritika shell shocked she never thought that ranveer blindly trusted on ishani...amazed..
Ishveer moment was so beautiful l iked it
Waiting for next
Thanks for pm

Hi Paige thanks for the comment
Glad you liked the chapter ya Naina is confused and poor girl shouted on Rithika and Rithika is completely shell shocked she never thought that Ranveer would be this much strong in trusting Ishani glad you liked it
ya dear let me update it keep reading πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: CarpedeimRose

SakshiπŸ€—

That was such an amazing chapterπŸ‘πŸ‘

Loved it ,pls continue soonπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Hi Jen
thanks for the comment
Glad you liked the chapter
ya let me update it keep reading πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: o_gudiya

Hii didi..
     Fantastic..mindblowing chapter...
     Naina shouted on ritika amazing..
     Hope ranbeer do not accept jer as a ftend again and do not believe her...
   Ranveer again lied her..
Hope ishani get to know the truth...
And raginis mobo...aww how cute...
Ranvwer sleeping in ishanis hug lovely..
Waiting for next..
Update soon...
Take care...
Keep smiling...
Luv u...
Thnk for the pm...

Hi Gudiya behan thanks for the comment
Glad you liked the chapter and found it as mindblowing
ya Naina should on Rithika happy that you liked it
ya even I wish the same that Ranveer should not accept her as his friend again and he should not
believe her too
ya Ranveer again lied to Ishani
ya she should get to know the truth
happy that you liked Raagini's mobo scene and found it cute
happy that you loved Ranveer sleeping in Ishani's hug
ya let me update it dear
keep reading keep smiling
and love you too πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SweetieSonia100

Awww... im back finally my dear! 

Sooo happyyy to seee u again... Sorry yar I was sooo sooo sooo much busy in my study... But i kept ur FF like a routine... Because I love it yar... ITS NOT JUST A FF... ITS THE MOST WONDERFUL THING EVER HAPPENED TO ME... IM JUST MESMERIZED BY UR WRITING... WHEN I READ UR FF... I THINK LIKE A 3D COMPUTER SCREEN... IN TO THE WORLD OF IMAGINATION ... AND OUR SPECIAL ISHVEER... YARRR I JUSTTT WANT TOOO HUGGG U AND EXPRESS MY HAPPINESS... U R WONDERFUL! GORGEOUS! BOUNTEOUS! MARVELLOUS! AWESOME! 
CUTE! SWEET! NICE! KIND AND GOLD HEARTED ! 
WRITER ! IMAGINER ! THINKER ! 
SERIOUSLY JANYYY I CAN STATE U THE 
❀️ THE FOUNDR OF FFs β€οΈ
I cannot express my love for u ... I justtt loveee uuu ... And u always say thaT Im not... Im not... But jany its Reality!! Really u r brillant... These words are from My Heart dear! 
Hatzzz offf tooo u ! Salute !!!!!! 
Ragz and shano Boundness... Awesome
Thankgod ... For rithika... The witch the vamp... Hahahahahahahahahah ... She is sooo confused on our ranveer's behaviour 
Yaarrr loveee uuu !!!!! 
Keep smiling 
Keep loving πŸ˜³

Hi Sonia darling happy you are back
very very happy to see you back again darling
its okay dear studies comes first and happy that you have my FF as routine in your
life blessed to have you and happy that you love my ff.
glad you find that my ff is a wonderful thing happen to you but its wonderful
because of you people reading it regularly.
oh really happy that my ff makes you feel like 3d computer screen and its shows
the imagination world of ishveer happy that you still see ishveer in my ff .

Hug you darling I am really unable to react to your comments really you are makign me
blush like anything. you really make me shy darling I am writing a story that is it
its beautiful because of the readers
Happy that you people accepted me as a writer and thanks for the words you have
mentioned for me don't know whether I deserve those words

And this really made me so emotional that you mentioned me as
Founder of FFs nothing like that dear there are many people in our forum who
write beautiful stories. I love you too darling ya dear I am not that big person and
happy that you all have made me a writer with your reading

Happy reading your comment this really left me speechless darling
happy that you liked the bond in the story
ya Rithika and Naina's state turned comedy they are in a height of confusion on
Ranveer's behavior
ya dear love you too
keep smiling and keep loving ❀️❀️

And really thanks for keeping my name in your status really you are making
me emotional with it dear
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shaktiluvradz

Hi sakshi  ishu and ragini bond s sooo cute it's look so adorable  her name fr d toy mobo nd ishveer  scenes  were sooo cute their understanding s amazing let's c Wat dathe chudayil  s going to do thnq for  pm and keep update dearπŸ˜ƒ

Hi Janani thanks for the comment glad you liked Ishu and Raagini bond in my story and found it cute and adorable. ya she named toy as mobo and happy that you liked Ishveer scenes and their understanding
ya let us see what that Naina is up to keep reading dear let me update it πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Episode 179
NAGPUR..
The fresh morning breeze and the light giving sunrise made Nagpur so cute that morning. As the weather got to get somewhat warmer the time was stuck to morning 7 o clock which was the exact time Ishani's mobile rang its alarm which was set by her yesterday night. That Alarm sound instead of Ishani disturbed Ranveer's sleep. He had a disturbed face still closing his eyes where he got up with a irritating eyes and opened his eyes well where the alarm was kept on ringing.Ranveer was searching for Ishani's phone that is ringing in that search his eyes got stuck in his wife face who was sleeping cutely beside him. The alarm stopped its ringing where Ranveer was smiling at Ishani who was sleeping. He was admiring her face where he wanted to give a kiss to her. He cutely went close to her face he was so close to her face. That was the moment Ishani lovingly slowly opened her eyes rubbing her eyes with her fingers. When she saw Ranveer face near her..
Ishani:(in a low tune):Ranveer..tum.
Ranveer(kept his left hand index finger in her lips):you are so cute.
Ishani(taking his finger from her lips):What were you up to? you are this much close to me?
Ranveer(with a smile): I came to kiss your forehead but as you woke up now I am going to kiss your lips...(He saw her lips and was about to kiss it).
Ishani:Ranveer not now.. chodo..
Ranveer: why should I leave you? I won't.
Ishani(catching his shoulders): Get up Ranveer I need to get up.
Ranveer:Let us kiss and be like this for sometime and then let us get ready.
Ishani(with a smile): Nahi not now we didn't even brush leave now,
Ranveer: Its okay its dirty kiss.
Ishani(with a not understanding face):Dirty kiss?
Ranveer: Haaan the kiss we share without brushing.
Ishani(took the pillow near her and cutely hit him):Always romancing only sleep for sometime.(she cutely pushed him where that made him lay beside her).

Ishani taking the chance got up quickly and got down from the bed. Ishani went to the cupboard and took her dresses and gave a smile where Ranveer saw her with a puppy angry face for not romancing him. Ishani gave a smile to him again and she entered the washroom. As she entered the washroom Ranveer had a romantic smile to himself when he was thinking about their morning knock jhok cum Romance sometime before where his mobile rang being in the lamp stand. Ranveer saw the call and really had a anger face as the display said it is Naina.
Ranveer(to himself):Why she is calling me? (taking a deep breath to himself):Ranveer be calm don't let out your anger and don't turn Naina as a new vamp for Ishani. Be cool man cool.(making himself okay he picked the call): Hello..
Naina(in a normal voice):RV I am Naina..
Ranveer: Haan I know tell me.
Naina:RV I need to talk to you.
Ranveer: what are you going to talk to me? any doubt in your process?
Naina:What I am going to talk to you is something personal. I need to clarify certain things with you. Can we meet in some coffee shop or park?
Ranveer(giving a impossible head shake to himself): Naina come to office let us talk in my room.
Naina:But RV if we go out it would be better.
Ranveer: How ever we are going to meet only In that does place matters?
Naina: I am not telling like that but as it is personal only I am asking it.
Ranveer:No problem come to office let us talk.
Naina:Tk Ranveer I can get some time with you know?
Ranveer:(without any way): you can..
Naina:Bye let me meet you in office.
Ranveer: Okay.(cutting the call his face was seriously thinking what Naina is going to tell him and then to himself): what ever she tells its going to be Ranveer in front of her. I know to manage her so well. But Ranveer don't show your anger and make Rithika part 2 in the form of Naina in your life.

As he was thinking Ishani came out of the washroom where she was so cute wearing a black color jeans and red color long shirt with 3/4th sleeve. She looked so westernized to Ranveer where she came and stood in front of the mirror and started to get ready. Ranveer was seeing her in the mirror image where Ishani gave a glance seeing him in the mirror image. He was seeing her with the same puppy wala anger face. Ishani had a smile but she was concentrating in her make up. When she completely finished her make up she was looking her in the mirror as a final check when she was about to leave the dressing table Ranveer like a man who was waiting for this situation got up and went and hugged her from behind.
Ishani(being in his hug):Ranveer what is this? leave me..
Ranveer:(he turned her to face him and pulling her close to him with a smile): you won't romance me?(he asked like a school boy).
Ishani:I will but its not the right time now go and rest yourself.
Ranveer: I need to go to office you are telling me to rest.
Ishani(keeping her hand in his shoulders): you are going to office today?
Ranveer(with a cute face): Haan
Ishani:Ranveer you are hurt in your hand and today itself you need to go to office take rest please..
Ranveer:Ishani work is going in a right path I need to concentrate in the business too(with a smile):Actually I am okay Ishani see as usual I am romancing only know?
Ishani:Ranveer I know you are okay but your hand is hurt you cannot operate your laptop or system. you cannot able to sign any file then you can be in home know?
Ranveer: Let me take care of all those things you don't worry now remove my shirt..I cannot make it
Ishani(with a concern look):See you are not even able to open your shirt button to that extreme your fingers are hurt then you can be in home.
Ranveer:Ishani I am telling know I will take care of me and I won't strain until this hand becomes well okay.(he cutely smiled and winked at her).
Ishani(giving a smile):Tk if you are not able to handle means you should come to home.
Ranveer: Okay madam as you ordered.

Ishani with a smile started to open his shirt buttons and she removed his shirt and then his vest.He was bare chest where Ishani gave a uncomfortable look seeing his pant.
Ishani:Ranveer should I even remove your pant..?
Ranveer: Nahi Nahi let me manage can you get me my dress let me bath and come.
Ishani:Haan(she went to the cupboard and brought a normal pant and shirt for him): Have it.. till the wound gets okay wear a single shirt don't want three piece suites.
Ranveer:Tk..keep the dresses in the dressing table.

Ishani kept the dresses in the dressing table and when about to turn to him he pulled her close to him. Ishani fell on his bare chest.
Ishani:Ranveer... your naughtiness know?
Ranveer: (keeping his face near her face): please small romance..
Ishani(gave a smile):Ranveer Raagini...

Ranveer seeing Raagini in the cradle and seeing Ishani with a smile moved her with him and brought her to hall.
Ranveer: Now okay come on romance your husband.
Ishani:When Maa gave birth to you know god would have wrote that this guy is born only to romance his wife.
Ranveer(with a smile): Haan like that only I am just born to romance Ishani. come on

He cutely saw her lips and was about to kiss her where Ishani with a shy smile turned her head Ranveer without leaving went and kissed her neck and as he started to nuzzle her shirt stopped him he came out and saw her with a disturbed look.
Ishani(seeing him): Kya hua? lost your romantic mood.. that cannot happen that easily right what happen?
Ranveer(like a cute child); you please change to Saree Ishani.
Ishani:Why? you don't want this look for me?
Ranveer: Nahi I have seen you so well in these attire and has romanced as much as I want now wear some chudithar or Saree. Mostly come back in Saree know?
Ishani: But why suddenly?
Ranveer(went close to her):If Saree means I can easily get romantic with you but these western outfits know...
Ishani(pushed him cutely); Naughty wala as though I thought some other reason you are talking about your romancing convenience.
Ranveer: haan Of coarse Ishani clothes are for convenience only.
Ishani(with a smile): Really let me think about it.
Ranveer:Haan think now(He came to come near her).
Ishani(showing her hand in a funny strict way):Ranveer go and get ready and ek minute(she went to her room and brought a plastic cover and covered his injured hand) water won't enter know..
Ranveer(with a smile):Tk...
Ranveer moved inside the room where Ishani moved towards the kitchen. Ranveer was bit struggling all the ways but he was able to manage it. He took bath and was drying his hair with his left hand and came out of the washroom wearing the pant and vest alone. He came and wore his shirt carefully where he stood without buttoning it.
Ranveer(in a loud voice): Ishani..
Ishani: Haan let me come Ranveer.
As he was caressing his wet hair with his left hand Ishani came in...
Ranveer(seeing her): Button my Shirt Ishani..
Ishani(with a smile): hmmm(she cutely was buttoning his shirt where Ranveer was smiling admiring her) Done Ranveer.
Ranveer: Hmm okay.. Fine make my breakfast ready let me come
Ishani: Haan..

Ishani moved where Ranveer getting ready came to the hall and he went and sat in the dinning table.He called the driver of office cab and asked him to come and pick him up. Ishani fed him breakfast where he had his breakfast with lot and lot of happiness.When the cab came to their house veranda..
Ranveer(finishing his breakfast): Let me leave Ishani be careful.
Ishani: Tk have a nice day and don't break anything today okay.
Ranveer(with a smile): Okay I won't.

Ranveer came out of the house and he got inside the car and the car started to move to his office. After 20 minutes car stopped in front of the office he got down from the car and he started to walk towards the office. He came inside the office where all wished him where he too smiled and wished them back. He accessed his card and when he opened his cabin door he found Naina inside the room. She was sitting in the chair. Ranveer was really disappointed to see her where he without any way entered his room. He came with a RV walk and he came to his chair and sitting in the chair he saw Naina opposite to him.
Naina(with a hesitated smile):Good morning RV.
RV:Good morning
Naina:Can we talk now?
RV: Haan tell me what you wanted to talk to me?
Naina: I need to tell about those photos first. Those photos I took when Nirbhay Bhaiya and Ishani were together. Ishani was happy with our family and Nirbhay Bhaiya too. Suddenly after seeing you only Ishani told us you are her husband. I really have doubt why Ishani didn't tell it first itself to us?. Why she was posing with Nirbhay Bhiaya that too with a smile in her face? As I am your employee and thinking my family situation I thought to stay away from your family matter and beard Ishani's good person acting but in Park you said you are loving Ishani from your 9 year really I felt sorry for you as Somewhere I found Ishani is cheating you. As a friend to make you understand only I sent you those photos.
RV saw her with a silent face.
Naina: But let me tell you when I came to know you are married though I was adamant first I tried my best to forget you that time only Nirbhay Bhaiya fell in coma and our family situation became worst. That time Aarthi Didi only advised that due to our wrong doings only we are put in such a situation. I really don't know for whom and all Bhaiya has done wrong but I did wrong only to you. So to ask sorry only I came to Nagpur. As my Maa found it is safe for me If I am near you only she left me here. As I too need money I am working here. But I am telling you as a good friend to you RV I cannot see you getting cheated. I think we should talk about it to Ishani.Frank talk will solve all the problem Let us ask all the questions to her then let her tell us which is true? which is not true?. Haan even I would have seen Nirbhay Bhaiya and Ishani together and misunderstood their relationship. You should clear this with Ishani but you should never get cheated by anyone as a friend I cannot bear it.Let me clear all my doubts in front of you with Ishani.Let me talk to Ishani about it in front of you.
RV:(in a clear tone):Dekho I myself never raise a question to my Ishani okay so I don't want these questioning session and all.
Naina(in a managing tone):Nahi RV If Ishani is really cheating you means as a friend it is my duty to save you. Even there is a chance that I would have also misunderstood Bhaiya and Ishani's relationship. Either I or Ishani should be wrong let us see who is wrong?
RV(in a anger face):You can be wrong but My Ishani can never be wrong.
Naina was shell shocked at the way Ranveer talking to her. His confidence on Ishani somewhere made Naina jealous on Ishani. Naina's heart wanted to kill Ishani.
Screen freezes on stunned face of Naina
To be continuedπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
behirlover thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Nice chapter dear ranveer can never stop admirng her
But whts with ishani she always deny poor boy
I liked their conversation about wearing saree that was πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
This naina will not improve she is hell bent to convince him
Now he have became angry let's watch nainas reaction
Thnx for pm
Bloomfield thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Ranveer is always ready for romance and Ishani is always ready to push him xD xD Ye dono iss janam mein ni sudhrenge, I swear! And please, make Ranveer slap and scold Naina like anything for all her wrongdoings! She pinched that small li'l girl and is talking ill about Ishani!