Not happy with evolution of Appu's character

Karaali thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
I was all for strong Appu, who does cry all the time and goes on faces the vamps heads on. I wanted to watch all of Nandita's and Appu's planning and counter-plotting.
However, Appu is getting over the line for me especially as she seems  to planning to kill the guy who caused her mother's accident. She may justified in killing as he caused so much misery to her family and so on. However, I cannot appreciate that type of thinking. An eye for an eye will make the whole world blind. 

Appu is turning too evil, too over-confident. The character needs to be toned down. In contrast, Malay is starting to looking like patsy and doormat.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sandiab thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I am not liking it either but its coz of the actresses acting. She doesn't bring any depth to her character only certain times- she was doing good being blank bt now she needed to add something to the character and she hasn't. What's worse is I dnt get what her feelings are for Malay he is so sweet who wnt like him and he has become a pansy doesn't have much to do in the episode besides romancing, beating up ppl and being saved by Appu from baddies. But I actually like how Apu's character is going its nice to see not so nice lead. Just the acting sucks abit
abhiya_12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
may b am the nly one whoz lykng appuz characterisation,yes i agree aishwaryaz acting is nt upto mrk she was gud as a bechari,sweet one nt this stng,grey appu sumtyms her xpresions bcme so ott nd ovrcnfidnt

actually am k with appu thnkng 2 kill malay bcz previous luvstry of their seems so fake nd rushed fr me i couldnt connect to it,i mean 2 meetngs boom both r in luv..nw i wnt a fullfledged luvstry of them,i wnt appu 2 totally fall fr malay evnthough revnge will cm between them,dat wat i call intense luvstry
ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
FINALLY Someone else agrees with some few people here.
I also don't understand the actress why is she acting as a vamp instead of leading lady...
Whenever she says something about revenge she has more happiness about it as she's going to kill someone without having any deep feeling...
I AGREE I ALSO DID NOT LIKE HER THOUGHT OF HAMMURABI LAW an eye for an eye a life for a life...
I also did not understand her feeling for Malay, initially it seems she loves him but now she's a vamp...
Edited by ALUJNA21 - 8 years ago
latanzia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Ok what the hell is going on here, i was liking this cunning Apu, but what happen today, is she really going to kill that man, this is not the Apu i want to see, come on Cv she is the leading lady, her character is suppose to be grey, not Black Dammit.
What is going on here.