Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: lovelyanu
nice teaser. jaldi update karo na..
Originally posted by: loveparsh
I would like to bring it to your notice that one of the parts of this FF had contents copied paste from Vani di' s FF You are mine forever.
This was a mistake done by my friend and I would like to apologise to Vani di as well as my readers for doing a blunder. She didn't know the rules and thus she copied and put it in my FF. I AM REALLY SORRY for all this.Will never let this happen again!SORRY.Hope you people don't let this effect our future relationship. 😭Sorry...sorry...sorry.Love u allAyushi
Originally posted by: loveparsh
I will definitely use it😳Trauma record😲😲Yes...just one or 2 more chapter then all this might get over😛Love😲☺️☺️Itna karo na mujhe pyaar😛🤣