End of a fairytale - Sushita

sushfan20 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
There  are  always  two  sides  to  coin..  Has  anyone  of  his  so  called  loyal  fans  even  once  paused  to  think  of  the  turmoil  that  he  must  have gone  through. Fans  are  saying  that  they  wasted  7  yrs  &  are  feeling  betrayed.  But  Sushant  has  lived  those  7  yrs  &  was  as  emotionally  invested  in  the  relationship  as  ankita.   His  anguish  was  termed  as  dramebaazi  &  sympathy  seeking.  
    Love  is  never  enough  to  sustain  a  relationship,  there  has  to  be  trust,  honesty  &  space..Both  have  admitted  to  having  fights  from  day  one,  temperamentally   both  are  poles  apart.  Her  tantrrums,  attitude  &  rude  behaviour  are  all  too  famous.  Even  she  had  admitted  in  their  joint  int ,  that  she  easily  offends  people  &  Sushant   then  goes  and  makes  amends..  SSR   was  a  man  who  wore  his  heart  on  his  sleeve,  he  always  spoke  about  her  so  lovingly,  he  took  her  everywhere  &  held  her  hand  proudly.  He  even  said   recently  that  he  can't  live without  her  &  all  his  achievements  would  be  meaningless  without  her  in  his  life.  Something   major    happened  between  them  to  hurt  him  badly  &  push  him  over  the  edge.  He  is  not  insane  to  give  up  a  happy,  loving  relationship.
    The  Mirror  int.  of  unconditional love  was  a  desperate  attempt  to  win him  back.  Btimes  had  also  reported  that  one  of  them  was  lying  about  the  split.  Ankita  lied  that  the  breakup  rumours  were  baseless,  she  lied  that  she  had  spoken  to  Sushant,  who  was  equally  shocked.  She  even  lied  that  she  went  for  the  Dhoni  shoot  bcoz  she  had  never  been  to  South  Africa,  whereas  all  their  fans  know   they  went  there  together  in  the  2nd  yr  of  PVR.   When  she  realised  that  there  was  no  hope  for  reconciliation  she  started  putting  those  tweets/dps  hinting  at  being  alone.  The  slapgate  incident  must  have  also  been  true,  but  he  defended  her  then.  But  for  how  long  will  he  keep  doing  that?
    Sushant  is  being  accused  of  using  his  PR  to  spread  filth  about  her,  &  not  commenting .  Had  he  officially  annouced  the  break-up  back  then,  it  would  have  exposed  her  lies,  bcoz  she had  already  slammed  the  break-up  rumours.  What  about  the negative  articles  about  SSR  that  are  coming  out  now  &  her  losing  Sultan  bcoz  of  his  tiff  with  YRF.    This  is  certainly  not  Sushant's   PR's    work.,  make  ur  own  guesses.
.    Break-ups  are  always  sad  &  difficult  to  deal  it.  It  never  happens  due  to  one  person,  both  are  equally  to  be  blamed.  No  outsider  knows  the  real  reason,  or  who  is  right  or  wrong.  Yet,  the  woman  always  gets  the  sympathy  &  the  man  is  held  guilty.  Same  here,  Sushant  has  recd  the  most  hate  comments  &  abuses  from  his  loyal  fans,  without  knowing  who  is  at  fault  here.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sensodyne thumbnail
Give me some award for reading this!
This thread just opened my eyes and  why did I never see Sushant like this.

Pity on my low life!

On serious note I would like to say that I hope you re-read what you have written  and see what all he is tweeting and giving interviews. 

Ofcourse read those tweets and posts which his haters are trying to tell. 

sushkita931 thumbnail
If ankita was such intolerable so why sushant's sis niece and all other family member comment her so lovingly?
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Till only a few weeks ago , they were posting pictures of ' forever togetherness ' and now all of a sudden , they have grown apart ( that according to him ...
I think the biggest mistake Ankita is making is still holding on to some hope .I know why she is doing this , because when you give 6 years of your life to someone , living with someone almost like a wife  ( she was even dressed as a dulhan for him on Karva Chauth ) then it is not that easy to just break off .
But she is hurt and will realize soon that she is better off on her own now and should forget about him and start focussing only on her work .
Edited by Tanyaz - 8 years ago
Swetha-Sai thumbnail

Originally posted by: sensodyne

Give me some award for reading this!

This thread just opened my eyes and  why did I never see Sushant like this.

Pity on my low life!

On serious note I would like to say that I hope you re-read what you have written  and see what all he is tweeting and giving interviews. 

Ofcourse read those tweets and posts which his haters are trying to tell. 

+ 1