Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Episode 171
Ranveer seeing the photos which Naina has sent he had a anger face. He turned and saw Ishani who was sleeping calmly near him. He kept his phone in the table near the bed and he laid in the bed. His face was serious where shaking his head to himself he closed his eyes.
Next day morning..
When it was morning 7.30 Ishani opened her eyes. This room was giving enormous sun light inside the room. She rubbed her eyes and she got up and sat in the bed. She didn't find Ranveer next to her.
Ishani(in a sleepy tone): Ranveer kaha hain?
She got down from the bed and went to the washroom where the washroom door was open. She saw the complete room where she could not find him anywhere. Ishani came out of the room and where she rotated her eyes through out the hall. Ranveer was not there in the hall. She started to search him in the other two rooms and also she searched him in the kitchen.
Ishani(in thoughts):Where has he gone?
She immediately rushed to the main door where the main door was just closed and the lock was open. She opened the door and she saw outside the house where she didn't even find Ranveer's car.
Ishani(to herself):Ranveer has left to office? That too this much early? He didn't even tell me.
With a doubtful face she took the milk packet and the newspaper and she came inside the house closing the door. She kept the milk packet in the kitchen slap and she came to the hall and kept the newspaper in the tea poi. She went to their room and took her mobile and she dialed Ranveer's number.
Ranveer who was driving the car towards his office saw the mobile ringing being in the dashboard of the car. He took the mobile and saw the display and when he came to know it is Ishani he immediately swiped the red arrow which immediately cut the call.
Ishani(taking her mobile from her ears and seeing the mobile):He is cutting the call. Is he in any meeting? Meeting means that too this much early who is going to come for meeting with him? Let me call again..
she called him again where again he was cutting the call. Almost four times she called him he was only cutting the call. When Ishani was up to call him the fifth time there was a beep tone in her mobile where there was a message from Ranveer.
Ishani opened the message with a eager face where the message was " Stop calling me now. I am busy with my work and please don't reply to this message".
Ishani was not able to understand why Ranveer is telling this.
Ishani(to herself): May be he is busy with business only it seems. Fine... Let him concentrate in his work.
She got up and she got herself ready and started her routine work.
NAINA'S HOME..
Naina and Rithika were sitting in the sofa after having their breakfast.Naina was completely ready for her office and was waiting for the office cab.
Naina:Rithika as you said do you think the trust of Ranveer on Ishani is so easy to wash away?
Rithika(seeing her):Haan it will easily go off.why are you asking like this?
Naina(in a confused face): I thought that after seeing the photos Ranveer will come to our home and cry to me or ask me the reason for sending the photos but he didn't come.
Rithika:Might be he would have not seen the photos yet. After seeing you will meet him in office know that time he will call you and talk to you about the photos and will be ready to hear the story you are going to tell about Ishani.
Naina: I hope the same. But I am at least expecting a call from Ranveer but he is not even giving a call to me.
Rithika(keeping her hands in Naina's shoulders): Naina you need to wait till the fruit ripe. Ranveer will see the photos and he will think all the possible ways whether to trust it or not.So he may take some time too. But his level of trust on Ishani will surely lead him to Mistrust Ishani only. So for two days he will be wandering like a stubborn man and finally he will break down and cry like anything. That time he himself will come and ask you "How was Ishani with Nirbhay?".
Naina;Hmm okay
Rithika:But make sure he only should come and talk to you before that you don't talk about Ishani to him. So try to be casual with him.
Naina:Okay I will..

As Naina was telling her office cab came and sounded horn in front of her house.
Naina:Fine Rithika let me leave Office cab has come. I am waiting for the best.
Rithika:All will be best for you. Keep smiling.

Naina giving a smile to Rithika came to the cab and she got inside the cab and the cab started to move towards the office.
IN THE OFFICE. ..
Naina came to the office and she came to her desk and saw Ranveer. Where Ranveer was working with a stubborn face.
Naina(in thoughts):As Rithika said he is having a great stubborn face only.So he has seen the photos. Other days he will be having stubbornness in his face during the work but not to this extreme. Surely Ranveer will talk to me today.
Naina too started to work as she was working in her laptop some of her team member came to talk to her and they took her to their section for some clarification. So all started to engage themselves in their works. It was finally the lunch hour of the office when Naina came back from her section and sat in her desk and started to make the report of the problems her team worker told her. When Naina was working she saw Ranveer through the glass where Ranveer was talking something important to senior persons of the office.
Naina(in thoughts):What is this? The day came to its afternoon but he didn't even raise a single question to me. Fine as Rithika said let me wait. Fine at least after these senior persons leave let me call Ranveer for his lunch with me.
After another 15 minutes those people came out of the Ranveer's room.RV sat with a sad face and rested his head in his seat and closed his eyes.
Naina(in thoughts with a evil smile): Only some more time for you to break down Ranveer. you are going to leave the trust on Ishani.
Thinking this she got up and she accessed the card and she entered RV room. RV opened his eyes and saw Naina with a stubborn face.
Naina(in a innocent voice): Can you come for lunch with me?
RV: No you may leave..
Naina:(with a smile):Arrey Ranveer only when you have work you won't come to have lunch with me. Today you are free now know come with me let us have lunch together.
RV: No I am not in the right mood please leave...
Naina(going near him): Are you worried about anything? If you want to share you can. But If you feel it is personal...
RV(Before she could complete): Its personal you may leave and have your lunch.

This instant answer of Ranveer disappointed Naina to the extreme. Naina without a word left the room. Ranveer again rested his head back to his seat and closed his eyes. Naina was really confused with his behavior.
Naina(in thoughts): I thought he would share this incident with me. But he didn't even ask anything about the photos to me. He didn't even ask why I sent those photos also. What is happening to him?
Thinking to herself with a confusion Naina started to walk towards the cafeteria to have her lunch. The day was coming to its evening and it was leaving time where all the staffs were leaving the office where Ranveer didn't even attempt to talk to Naina where this completely disappointed her. Without any way seeing Ranveer through the glass she got up from her desk and left the office. Ranveer was still working in his laptop so seriously.
RANVEER'S HOME..
It was 8 o clock after finishing her dinner Raagini was moving all around the house sitting in the walker and she was playing with Ishani. When Raagini moved the walker to enter the study room her walker was suddenly hit in the wall near the study room and she was not able to move it further where the cutie started to cry so heavily.
Ishani(taking her from the walker): Kya hua?
Raagini crying and showed the walker with her tiny index finger.
Ishani(with a smile): Hmm you hit the walker in the wall that is why you were not able to move. Its okay let Mama move it and make you sit in the walker.
When Ishani was about to put her in the walker Raagini shaking her head as no hugged her with teary eyes. Ishani caressed her back and smiling to herself sat in the sofa. Raagini was slowly calming down as Ishani was caressing her back. As the time was running Raagini started to sleep in Ishani's embrace. Ishani got up and went to their room and laid her in the bed. She kept the pillow both the side and she came to the hall. She saw the clock where the time was 9 o clock.
Ishani(to herself):Where is Ranveer? He has not come till now.
She took her mobile and she called him when Ranveer mobile was ringing Ranveer was getting a wine bottle from the wine shop. He saw the mobile and Ishani's name in it he cut the call and he paid the shop person and he came to the car with wine bottle.
Ishani:Now also he is cutting what is his problem? Even when we were sleeping yesterday night he was happy only.
Again thinking she called him back where she heard the recorded voice as Switched off.
Ishani(with a doubtful face):Switched off..My god what is this new problem. Let Ranveer come let me talk to him.
She sat in the sofa and started to wait for him. She almost closed her eyes resting her head in the sofa when it was 10.30 she heard a knock in the door. The knocking sound made her open her eyes instantly. The door was banged so worst. She got up and went to the door and she opened the door where she found Ranveer. He was standing catching the wall next to the door. As he was standing Ishani was able to smell the wine smell on him.
Ishani: Have you drunk?
Ranveer(shaking his head as yes): Haan
Ishani:Why?
Ranveer(seeing her with smile): I wished to drink I drank. Now I wish to sleep so please move..

He almost pushed her a side and started to walk a drunk man walk and he went to his room. Ishani locked the door and came quickly to their room when she entered Ranveer removed his coat and was throwing it in the sofa.He took his tuck in shirt and Ranveer was about to lay in the bed taking the pillow beside Raagini.
Ishani:Ranveer Raagini is in the bed be careful.
Ranveer(seeing her with a drunk face): Let her be? I am not going to hurt her. I am going to lay in this small space that is it.

He carefully laid beside Raagini and started to sleep. Ishani went to him and catching his legs she started to remove this shoes and shocks. she took the shoe shocks out of the house and kept it in the shoe stand. She came in their room and washing her hands She changed herself she came to the bed and laid beside Raagini. She saw Ranveer where he was sleeping showing his back to her.
Ishani(in thoughts):What happened to Ranveer suddenly? Tomorrow morning I should talk to him.
With a heavy heart she closed her eyes.
NAINA'S HOUSE..
Naina(in a tensed tone): Ranveer's behaviour is really making me confused. He was like a friend to me till yesterday. Today I tried to talk to him to show him that I am a remedy for the wound Ishani created he simply replied it is his personal to me. I was really disappointed. He is having his stubbornness like anything in his face. He was seriously working the whole day. He didn't even raise a singly question about the photos.
Rithika(with a eveil smile): No way he has seen the photos you have sent. Now only his mind has started to work. His stubborn face, His not understandable behavior are the symptoms for his mistrust in Ishani. Wait for another day he will completely break down into pieces and cry like anything.
Naina:If that Happen I am the happiest person.
Rithika: That time you should be ready to hold him even by that itself you can make Ranveer fall for you.
Naina: Hmm sure.

The both exchanged a evil smile.
Next day was Sunday when Ishani was trying to speak to Ranveer. Ranveer went out telling he is having some important meeting to Ishani. He came late in a drunk state that day too. Ishani was not able to understand him for these two days. Next day was a Monday.
Ranveer woke up and he saw Raagini sleeping next to him. He saw her with a stubborn face and he entered the rest room and made himself ready and in a perfect RV attire he was about to move out of the room when he was about to move Ishani was entering the room.
Ishani:(seeing Ranveer ready):Ranveer I need to talk to you. Can I get few minutes?
Ranveer(in a stubborn voice): I am a businessman I have work 24/7 okay. Let me leave..
Ishani: But Ranveer..

Before she could tell he started to move out of the room and quickly walked towards the door of the house. Ranveer started to drive the car towards the office and he finally parked his car in the parking lot and got down and entered the office. He started to work as usual. Naina was only able to stare at him through the glass. She was not at all getting Ranveer where till this minute Ranveer didn't talk to her about Ishani's photos. The office staff came back to their seats after having their lunch. Naina too came to her desk.
Naina(sitting in the chair in thoughts):Today also He said he is busy and he didn't come to have lunch with me. When are you going to talk to me Ranveer?
Without any way she started to work.RV when it was 4 o clock went out and went to the canteen and had his lunch and when he came back his lawyer was in his room and he smiled at RV.
Ranveer(with a formal smile):Welcome Lawyer sir..
Lawyer:Hmm RV how are you?
Ranveer: fine sir. Happy to see you.

Lawyer smile to him where exchanging a smile to his Lawyer RV came to his seat. Naina saw the person and she was not able to get who this person is.
Naina(in thoughts):Who is he? Fine that is not important for me I want RV to spend time with me that he should tell he is mistrusting Ishani and should talk rubbish about her.
Lawyer: How is Nagpur life RV? you have ruled Mumbai now you have come to rule Nagpur..
RV: No sir Its just to enhance this company only two more months I will be back to Mumbai.
Lawyer: Haan that is right RV.

RV: Can I get you something sir? Hot or cold?
Lawyer(with a smile):Get me some cool drink RV.
RV: Haan sure..
RV took his intercom and ordered for a cool drink and kept back the phone in its place.

RV: Is the work over?
Lawyer: Ya perfectly done Mr. RV. only you need to sign the documents.I am sorry you asked with in two days as Sunday came it took time. Today morning only the complete work was over.After that I got the flight I have come to you.
RV: Haan thanks for your effort and  let me sign. I just said I want in two days to make the work faster but I got the documents in Right time so no problem.
Lawyer: Hmm As it was for RV I was able to move the documents easily.
RV: Hmm thanks for it and your effort for coming till Nagpur for me.
Lawyer:What is there in it? you are my client. you asked my convenient time to leave Mumbai yesterday. As I had work till today morning I asked it by afternoon. You  booked the tickets and you have send the flight tickets to my home yesterday evening now I am in front of you.
RV(with a smile): okay can I see the property papers?
Lawyer:Sure..

He took two files and kept it in front of RV and he took another file and kept in front of him.
Lawyer: you need to sign these two files and this (showing the last file);file which is the main file that will be recorded as the proof for this process.Read everything and ask the doubts you have let me clear it and then sign it.
RV: okay..

RV started to read all the papers in each file. He was reading each and every lines clearly where he clarified his complete doubt to his Lawyer.As he was reading the cool drink was brought to lawyer where he had his cool drink. It was almost an hour when he completed the reading in his file.
RV(with a smile): Let me Sign sir...
Lawyer:Sure..One copy of that main paper I will register in registration office. Another one copy will be with you.
RV:Okay

RV took his pen and started to sign the paper finally he completed his signing and saw the Lawyer with a smile.
Lawyer:Really you are great man RV. No businessman will do it but you have done a great thing.
RV: Nothing great and all Lawyer Sir I am doing it for my selfishness only.
Lawyer:Let everything end at good RV.
RV:Thank you for sparing your time for me.
Lawyer: okay RV let me leave now my flight is by 5.30 so I need to leave to Mumbai.
RV: Okay. you can go in the car which picked you up.
Lawyer: Yes sure RV.
As the lawyer left the office Ranveer had a villainous smile to himself seeing the file he was having in his hands.
To be continued πŸ˜‰
Edited by sakshi5050 - 8 years ago
lifesobeautiful thumbnail
Hii Sakshi,
How r u dear? Finally my examination done. I badly miss u and ur ff.
Just read five update its was really awesome..and mindblowing yaar πŸ‘ So our cuti pic try to stand her feet and walk her first step and ishveer happy to see her superb...
Ishveer cute nok jhok and their ramance i liked it so much...
Ugh! Evil naina try to get close ranveer but fail and again faintness drama kar ke and cry like crocodile she win ranveer heart and they become friend! Bl**dy ritika 😑 jo naina ki teacher bani hai aur all plan ki master mind hai seriosaly i just want to break her noise,teeth and mouth..
Now The best part where ranveer want to kiss ishani and the whole conversation btw us awesome... and ishveer kiss so hottt i loved it. Aah! stupid naina lauch me ranveer ke liye ladyfinger laye hai. Poor ranveer only friendly with naina for ishani sake! Our emotionaly fool ishani ki mahanta ek din ranveer ko ghade me gira degi.so finally naina know that ranveer loved ishani when she only sis year old! And again stupid naina playing her evil game hope this time ranveer not mistrust upon ishani...
Finger crosss...

Anyway u ask suggestion Raagini name cutipie so cut yaar aur pic bhi and don't think that we all feel boring to read ur ff u r doing a great work so keep writing...
And u ask about show kuch rang hai pyar ke seriously yaar after matsh end i just hate all show and channel but ek din dekha tha story line very intresting and lead bhi kafi acche hai...toh kabhi kabhi dekh leti hu...
Now waiting for nxt...
Thanks for pm..and lots of love u...
lifesobeautiful thumbnail
Oh God! Evil naina create misunderstanding btw ishveer! ranveer not talk to with ishani and rudly behave with her
Really maan toh kar rha hai ranveer ko do char paunch mar do how stupid yaar he so easily mistrust on ishani jab ki she blindly trusted upon her. And naina 😑 😑
But one thing so mysterious why ranveer smile like villian?
Sound so exciting ...
Waiting for next. ...
Bloomfield thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Okay, so now what's wrong with Ranveer? :-/ Why is he doing this to himself again and again? Aur ye Naina ka koi aur kaam hai ya nahi? --_-- Always pestering my darlings o_O Poor Ishani...I feel very bad for her! :( And what about the documents! So many in a single episode! Now the lawyer says that no other businessman would do this. So they are property papers, right?
behirlover thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Okay so at is keeping his anger and frustration with himself only not sharing his worries poor naina she thought ranveer will come crying bck he has s not even looking at her πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
But what will be ishani's reaction to all this
What lawyer ius doing is ranveer transferring his property on ishani's name ?
Thnx for pm
Waiting for next
-FlameOfHope- thumbnail
Sakshi, can you make an index of the chapter of thread two and three? It's a hectic work again, I know. But it will be easy to access them. :)
ayeshamukhtar thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey dear what's this I was so shocked after reading this...
Omg RV behaviour was mysterious as well as horrible...
What happens to him ...
And the last part was just out of my mind I am not able to point out what's that... Update soon
ShadikaIshVeer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Hola pretty girlπŸ€—
Verry nice update dr, okey poor ishVeer πŸ˜­πŸ˜­ I hope Ranveer handle this smartly and neha get a big punishment😑😑 Update soon πŸ˜³πŸ˜³ Tnx for the pm😊😊

o_gudiya thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hii sakshi didi...
        How r y...?? I hav not rsad yesterday 170th episode i hav read it today it was superb...so rabvwer brought a cute pink walker for ragini and rafubi is veery happy playing with that walker...
Why ranveer is behavung rudely to ishani...???
I m sure this timd ranveer has not mistrusted ishani..he is planing something i think...
And y lawyer n all...
I think rv is property on ishanis name gor showing naina that no body can break his trust or on nainas nane so that she gates money ans she can leave their life...i have many more assumptions bit lets c whts it...
Hope so he is giving some sought of surprise ti ishani...
But y he is giving a stubborn look n behaving rudely...??
N y he is cuming in drunken state...?,??
M not able to understand hid weird behaviour...
Naina rv wumill not cry infront o u...stupiddd...:-P
Lets c wht he is dong n his svil smile...
Hopw we will get in the next update about thr papers behaviour of rv n all..
Just waiting for next...
Update soon
Take care ...
Keep smiling...
Love u...
Gudiya :-)
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: lifesobeautiful

Hii Sakshi,
How r u dear? Finally my examination done. I badly miss u and ur ff.
Just read five update its was really awesome..and mindblowing yaar πŸ‘ So our cuti pic try to stand her feet and walk her first step and ishveer happy to see her superb...
Ishveer cute nok jhok and their ramance i liked it so much...
Ugh! Evil naina try to get close ranveer but fail and again faintness drama kar ke and cry like crocodile she win ranveer heart and they become friend! Bl**dy ritika 😑 jo naina ki teacher bani hai aur all plan ki master mind hai seriosaly i just want to break her noise,teeth and mouth..
Now The best part where ranveer want to kiss ishani and the whole conversation btw us awesome... and ishveer kiss so hottt i loved it. Aah! stupid naina lauch me ranveer ke liye ladyfinger laye hai. Poor ranveer only friendly with naina for ishani sake! Our emotionaly fool ishani ki mahanta ek din ranveer ko ghade me gira degi.so finally naina know that ranveer loved ishani when she only sis year old! And again stupid naina playing her evil game hope this time ranveer not mistrust upon ishani...
Finger crosss...

Anyway u ask suggestion Raagini name cutipie so cut yaar aur pic bhi and don't think that we all feel boring to read ur ff u r doing a great work so keep writing...
And u ask about show kuch rang hai pyar ke seriously yaar after matsh end i just hate all show and channel but ek din dekha tha story line very intresting and lead bhi kafi acche hai...toh kabhi kabhi dekh leti hu...
Now waiting for nxt...
Thanks for pm..and lots of love u...

Hi Paige
ya I am doing good happy that your examinations over and hope have done it well
ya dear even I missed you badly. I was missing your comment which will me first
comment most of the time.
glad you read five updates glad you liked it. Ya our Raagini is trying to stand in her
feet and walk her first step and glad you liked it and you too liked Ishveer happiness
seeing it.
happy that you liked Ishveer nok jhok and their romance
hmmm ya Naina is trying to get close to Ranveer but she is not getting success
in it but finally by fainting drama she went close to Ranveer and she cried and
made Ranveer as her friend.
hmmm yes Rithika is her teacher in this case and every plans master mind is
completely Rithika only hmm ya dear you can hate Rithika to the extreme
because those characters are meant to hate only.

Glad you liked the way Ranveer wanted kiss and their conversation and their kiss
Naina brought Ladyfinger for Ranveer poor Ranveer is friendly to her for the
sake of ishani. hmm ya our Ishani's mahanta is creating all these things towards them
now Naina came to know that Ranveer loved Ishani from her six years and again
too she didn't give up our rithika poured fuel and again evil Naina is playing her
game. hmmm even I wish the same that Ranveer should not mistrust Ishani this
time. let us see what our Ranveer is up to

hmmm glad you liked Raagini pic I had a child in my mind while writing about
Raagini finally I saw this pic and wanted to share it you all. Glad you liked the pic
hmmm happy that you are not bored in my FF I will write till you guys read
thanks for your support dear

hmmm even I didn't watch any show after our MATSH but Kuch Rang Pyar ke
aise bhi sounded good and it was a realistic story too so I started to watch it
hmm happy that you even watching it some time
ya dear I have updated keep reading
lots of love to youπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰