This was just something very spontaneous and last minute between us in Teddy's post and I'm so glad that you all enjoyed reading it.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Even I love a desperate yearning Kunj, so are you guys going to continue the story after all I want to know what happens now that he finally got her to himself.Originally posted by: Tranquility123
Karen you are honestly WAYYY too kind to us 🤗Thank you for your lovely words!Areeba and I love a desperate yearning Kunj, what more can I say? 😆Thanks again!
Originally posted by: ...Shakti...
you both are two of my fav writers so i'm really really excited to read this!
res