PIC-what has neha seen??

*~sneha~* thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
hey guys ,
i found this pic...and neha seems to be extremely shocked!what according to you has she seen?!?!?!?!?!

i know you mite be thinking...this is the most silliest post on this planet but anywyz...do reply!

sneha

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nishtha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
arey silly nahin..ek dum funtoosh post hai πŸ˜† πŸ˜† ok ..my bet...
Neha has Seen akshay with another mamta i mean with narayani πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
jigglypuff726 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

someone has actually voluteered to treat neha to an all-you-can-eat buffet.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

*~sneha~* thumbnail

Originally posted by: jigglypuff726

someone has actually voluteered to treat neha to an all-you-can-eat buffet.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

nice one leena di...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
jigglypuff726 thumbnail

Originally posted by: *~sneha~*

nice one leena di...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

no scrap that..πŸ˜†πŸ˜† someone had told neha that she would have to actually pay for her own meal at an all.you-can-eat buffet.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Nishtha thumbnail

Originally posted by: jigglypuff726

no scrap that..πŸ˜†πŸ˜† someone had told neha that she would have to actually pay for her own meal at an all.you-can-eat buffet.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

jaggu i serioulsy hope pray and..wish that Neha doesnt read this..or she will come to singapore to ..kill you🀣🀣 🀣its like you are talkin  about tuntun..rather than..Neha 🀣🀣🀣

jigglypuff726 thumbnail

Originally posted by: nishtha

jaggu i serioulsy hope pray and..wish that Neha doesnt read this..or she will come to singapore to ..kill you🀣🀣 🀣its like you are talkin  about tuntun..rather than..Neha 🀣🀣🀣

aww.. i'm sure neha won't take offence.πŸ˜‰ lols! ever since i found out about her big appetite, it's all i think of when making jokes about her. hehe..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Nishtha thumbnail
arey she wont..tu bhi na.. πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜‰ see.. we said sooo many things.. but all in good spirits..as i wont turn into SRK of Darr πŸ˜† ..nor you will turn into..Mogamboo of Mr.Inida. πŸ˜† .nor Neha will turn red after reading this. fixed πŸ˜† ..and what sid wont turn into..?? oh ya..Rajpal yadav πŸ˜†..you always call him oneπŸ˜†..but jokes aside i really do admire Rajpal yadavπŸ‘ Edited by nishtha - 16 years ago
*~sneha~* thumbnail
^^yea i dont think she'll feel bad....we just wanted to have fun..but well...its only us...i wish others in the forum wud participate in telling me..WHAT NEHA SAW that she got so shocked