I Will Get Married to a Girl From The Village: Tiger Shroff

FeminEra thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago

Tiger Shroff is looking forward to his big release opposite Shraddha Kapoor - Baaghi. The movie is directed by Sabbir Khan and produced by Sajid Nadiadwala. It is scheduled for a worldwide release this weekend.Talking to a leading daily about the movie, Tiger said, "My character is a baaghi (rebel) like the title implies. In the beginning, he doesn't have an aim. He's got an ego which gets him into certain kinds of situations and trouble, but he likes to fight. That is, till he meets a guruji. The guru makes him a baaghi with a cause. He channelises his inborn talent, and disciplines him, makes him more composed."On-screen Tiger will be romancing the lovely Shraddha Kapoor. However, when asked about his ideal woman Tiger said, "I will get married to a girl from the village. When I reach home, I want a massage so that I can get relaxed. She should stay at home, keep the house clean and give me home-cooked food. I like girls who are the housewife-type."Well, what do you think of that?

http://www.pinkvilla.com/entertainment/news/353706/i-will-get-married-girl-village-prefer-house-wife-kind-tiger-gets-candid 

He denied he never said anything like this on twitter🤢

Editor's note: After this interview was published, Tiger Shroff has denied the part of the interview where he describes the girl he would like to get married to.
Rediff.com's Jahnavi Patel recorded the interview, and we would be happy to share the recording with Tiger to refresh his memory.

lier lier pants on fire😡
Edited by witchybitchy - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pappu.Pager thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
how wants to marry this horseface? eww
He will marry a lioness. They will have cute little kid called Liger. It will have the moms looks and able to grow a beard. 

Originally posted by: gulabi22

So patani is a village girl!

Mujhe patani
.Achillies. thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Marriage thoughts are too soon for him, work hard man.
Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail

😆 he is dating disha patani ex gf of parth Samthaan.infact disha was first choice foe baaghi
ponymo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
"I will get married to a girl from the village. When I reach home, I want a massage so that I can get relaxed. She should stay at home, keep the house clean and give me home-cooked food. I like girls who are the housewife-type."
What the hell! Did he actually say that? Very disappointing. And here I was like this guy is so sweet and all. Thanks for shattering the illusion. Disgusted by his idea of ideal woman. If you want a massage, hire a masseur. If you want to keep the house clean, keep a maid. If you want home cooked food, hire a good cook. Why would you want your life partner to do all this? It's a different thing if he had said he would share the duties with her. But this is so disappointing from Tiger. Hope he was misquoted.
bigul thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
he is saying as if a village girl is equivalent to a potential housewife.he needs a girl who will keep house clean and provide him home cooked food. why not hire a maid instead. iska naam bheegi billi hona chahiye tiger kisne rakha. dumbo! Edited by bigul - 8 years ago

Originally posted by: gulabi22

😆 he is dating disha patani ex gf of parth Samthaan.infact disha was first choice foe baaghi

Isko khudki disha patani aur yeh tiger ke kitchen ke rasta kaise janegi? ðŸ¤”
_symphony thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Was he drunk while saying this bullshit? ðŸ˜†
So now the whole of social media will be flooded with feminist post against him. Is it a publicity stunt? If not, very dumb of you Tiger.